Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY - page 3. (Read 147170 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hi! I'm newbie. Red lots of articles and reviews about kick, so I had some doubts, but finally bought some tokens:) Now just watching the price and thinking about start to trade on KickEx

after such price falling I don't think it'll be a good idea

Good trader can adapt to any situation, you can buy them now, get rewards from staking. I would do like that. And about exchange...it on 67th place on cmc, I think its nice result

It will be better if people trade on KickEx not just talking about token's price. Such falling and growing are common things
Hi! I'm newbie. Red lots of articles and reviews about kick, so I had some doubts, but finally bought some tokens:) Now just watching the price and thinking about start to trade on KickEx

Good trader can adapt to any situation, you can buy them now, get rewards from staking. I would do like that. And about exchange...it on 67th place on cmc, I think its nice result

just my opinion. nevertheless I also hold kicks and use exchange, but such tendency makes me upset.

I understand your feelings but it doesn't right to discount kicktoken. Price is going down because such unsure holders are selling. And whats more, about exchange, the number of active traders and trading volumes will positively affect the growth of the kick price, its very relative
Activity: 10

just my opinion. nevertheless I also hold kicks and use exchange, but such tendecy makes me upset.
Activity: 3

Activity: 10

Activity: 5

You need to trade on KickEx, because just holding kick its not good strategy, really. Of course you can try staking but there will be more profit if you will trade

KickEx is good exchange, you can try it. It has relatively acceptable volumes and lots of live traders (not bots).
Activity: 6

You can also read about staking, I guess it will be helpful for you. And if you have friends like you, you can invite them to KickEx by referral programm.
Activity: 2
Activity: 32
For everyone who has frozen tokens, kick has a ruffle and you can unfreeze tokens and win a bonus (8.888 tokens v8). Good opportunity to unfreeze old tokens (https://twitter.com/kickexcom/status/1437354890435629056)

nice opportunity. my friend has these unfrozen tokens I think he would be glad to hear about such chance to unfreeze them
For everyone who has frozen tokens, kick has a ruffle and you can unfreeze tokens and win a bonus (8.888 tokens v8). Good opportunity to unfreeze old tokens (https://twitter.com/kickexcom/status/1437354890435629056)
Thanks for answers! I've already bought some and want to try to trade on KickEx

nice! they have good jump on cmc as I see
https://twitter.com/kickexcom/status/1434857179035705344  - LINK

The new design of the trading terminal is already available for all KickEX users!

• Order bar;
• Slider on the order bar;
• “Order Book” and “Trading history”;
• The block of open and completed orders.

Website of Exchange -  http://KickEX.com

I saw, they make it better and easier
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1152
https://twitter.com/kickexcom/status/1434857179035705344  - LINK

The new design of the trading terminal is already available for all KickEX users!

• Order bar;
• Slider on the order bar;
• “Order Book” and “Trading history”;
• The block of open and completed orders.

Website of Exchange -  http://KickEX.com

Thanks for answers! I've already bought some and want to try to trade on KickEx
I wanna buy some kicktokens, is it worth it?

Its not so bad coin as you can read, its just cheap token. I think its good investment and you can try.
Activity: 3

Yeah, why not. I was looking for cheap coins and bought some kicks and then have small reward, but I think it will grow with the amount of tokens

its not a bad idea. I have kick tokens (which is v8) and now just monitor the price
Activity: 6

yeah, they have low price so you can buy more. moreover they have staking, so you could get reward just for buying tokens
Pages:
Jump to: