Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KIMO] Kimocoin | VOICE YOUR SUPPORT FOR MORE KIMO AUCTIONS - page 3. (Read 26880 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I some coin to comkort, but after ~36 hours, they still in "Waiting confirmation" status? What to do? Ask comkort, or this is a problem of kimocoin network (maybe small hash power)?
I have the same (((
Activity: 104
I some coin to comkort, but after ~36 hours, they still in "Waiting confirmation" status? What to do? Ask comkort, or this is a problem of kimocoin network (maybe small hash power)?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Cryptomancer
okay, next one we'll end at 07:00 GMT.
Activity: 440
@Qxw - stop wining *****
@jacob - if you start setting normal end times won't have such gifts like the last auction. I was willing to bring x3 of the current bid but this 04:00GMT kill me.

Had many days to bid, and everyone only bids the minimum increment.  If you bid what it's really worth to you, instead of 1K more than the last guy, then you would have won.  What time would you prefer?

True, I agree but you know how actions works. Everyone snipping the last moment. I think 07:00 GMT is better.
Cryptomancer
@Qxw - stop wining *****
@jacob - if you start setting normal end times won't have such gifts like the last auction. I was willing to bring x3 of the current bid but this 04:00GMT kill me.

Had many days to bid, and everyone only bids the minimum increment.  If you bid what it's really worth to you, instead of 1K more than the last guy, then you would have won.  What time would you prefer?
@Qxw - stop wining *****
Cryptomancer
Each time you mine a block it creates a new transaction.  When you want to send some money it has to aggregate many inputs to reach your transaction amount.  If the transaction size is too large you can't send it.  I recommend creating a new paper wallet, sending all your coins to it, then importing that wallet.  Then you will not have any limits.  Send the coins using the debug console, so you can create many transactions quickly.

I'm worried not about many transactions to do, but the fact of paying fee for every "little" transaction. In that way I'll lose some coin, and this doesn't make me happy at all. Sad

UPD: How to make a paper wallet?

Total transaction fees will be < 1 KIMO, a worthless amount --don't worry about it.  See the OP for creating a paper wallet.
Cryptomancer
sorry friends, but the auction was over on Friday 8/22 at 4:00 AM GMT.  I would like to take more, but rules are rules :-)

The winner is Qxw for 35K KIMO.
Activity: 600
Merit: 501
Qxw
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Please
@jakob019

please explain if this auction is still continuing?

Originally it was "Bidding ends on Friday 8/22 at 4:00 AM GMT."

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/info/current-time/

----------
Our fifth Kimocoin auction begins.  We're auctioning a Brand New Intel X25-M 120GB 2.5" SATA SSD Drive, Model #SSDSA2M120G2GC.

|Image|

Free worldwide shipping.  This is a KIMO only auction, bidding starts at 20,000 KIMO.  Minimum bid increment is 1000 KIMO.  Bidding ends on Friday 8/22 at 4:00 AM GMT.  The auction is open to the public, anyone can place a bid right here in the thread.

It was 8/22 3:55 - 4:00 AM GMT  I was looking if anyone have made bid after my...

This was made August 21, 2014, 09:55:14 PM
Each time you mine a block it creates a new transaction.  When you want to send some money it has to aggregate many inputs to reach your transaction amount.  If the transaction size is too large you can't send it.  I recommend creating a new paper wallet, sending all your coins to it, then importing that wallet.  Then you will not have any limits.  Send the coins using the debug console, so you can create many transactions quickly.

I'm worried not about many transactions to do, but the fact of paying fee for every "little" transaction. In that way I'll lose some coin, and this doesn't make me happy at all. Sad

UPD: How to make a paper wallet?
Qxw
Is this changed?: "Bidding ends on Friday 8/22 at 4:00 AM GMT."

Edit:
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/info/current-time/
Activity: 106
Each time you mine a block it creates a new transaction.  When you want to send some money it has to aggregate many inputs to reach your transaction amount.  If the transaction size is too large you can't send it.  I recommend creating a new paper wallet, sending all your coins to it, then importing that wallet.  Then you will not have any limits.  Send the coins using the debug console, so you can create many transactions quickly.
There may be more? A sense to me to send the coins to another I created a wallet if I have limitations.
Qxw
Cryptomancer
Each time you mine a block it creates a new transaction.  When you want to send some money it has to aggregate many inputs to reach your transaction amount.  If the transaction size is too large you can't send it.  I recommend creating a new paper wallet, sending all your coins to it, then importing that wallet.  Then you will not have any limits.  Send the coins using the debug console, so you can create many transactions quickly.
Ok, it depends, sometime it can send more, some time less coin. This wallet was used for p2pool mining.
Probably I missed something, but why I can't send more than 3k KIMO at once?
Pages:
Jump to: