Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KIMO] Kimocoin | VOICE YOUR SUPPORT FOR MORE KIMO AUCTIONS - page 5. (Read 26880 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Sorry guys, the voting was locked Shocked  Now it is fixed. Please cast your votes. 

The 500GB hard drive is a Western Digital WD5000BPVT in a Protronix USB 3.0 enclosure.  The drive will be shipped worldwide via USPS Priority Mail with tracking, 5-10 days to most countries.

Guy Mollet, if you check the thread history you will see that we've had several auctions, including both of these items.  Everyone has received their shipments without any problems.

Thanks mate for the constant support and congrats to all for our KIMO/BTC market - https://comkort.com/market/trade/kimo_btc
Anyway, 55sat seems very undervalued price if you image we hit bigger exchange. A good start is C-CEX, we have a lot of volute to catch to even think for Bittrex again.
Activity: 252
Cryptomancer
Sorry guys, the voting was locked Shocked  Now it is fixed. Please cast your votes. 

The 500GB hard drive is a Western Digital WD5000BPVT in a Protronix USB 3.0 enclosure.  The drive will be shipped worldwide via USPS Priority Mail with tracking, 5-10 days to most countries.

Guy Mollet, if you check the thread history you will see that we've had several auctions, including both of these items.  Everyone has received their shipments without any problems.
Activity: 600
Merit: 501
I can also vote only here - of course i vote for 120G SSD HDD.

TW0R
Qxw
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
It's about time for another KIMO auction.  Let's take a vote on what item to auction next.  Need 10 votes to begin the auction.
For some reason I can not vote

me too

Voting for SSD here...
I am voting for SSD here too
+1,But I don't know how I get my hard disk?

"But I don't know how I get my hard disk?"

What I have win in previous  auctions (two times, one 120G SSD and one 60G SSD) I have get these just as normal postal small parcel/letter with tracking... if you read some previous  messages you find these cases and also some other peoples what they have win.

What I know and have personal experience, jakob019 have done very perfect and fast work with shipping items.

But first he ask we vote what item he set for next auction.

-------------------------
Also I can not vote.

What HD (manufacturer/model)  is inside  500G  USB 3.0 HD?
After I know this I will vote SSD or this..
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
It's about time for another KIMO auction.  Let's take a vote on what item to auction next.  Need 10 votes to begin the auction.

me too

Voting for SSD here...
+1,But I don't know how I get my hard disk?
Activity: 106

me too

Voting for SSD here...
Activity: 440

me too

Voting for SSD here...
It's about time for another KIMO auction.  Let's take a vote on what item to auction next.  Need 10 votes to begin the auction.
Cryptomancer
It's about time for another KIMO auction.  Let's take a vote on what item to auction next.  Need 10 votes to begin the auction.
There is still an opportunity to buy at a good price KIMO))
Qxw
Just internal thinking but oops.. my head leaks my thinking to out...  

Block reward is now around 10 KIMO

soon it is 5 KIMO
If then total mining hashrate (all miners who mine KIMO, including me)  is around 10 MHs/s (very low total)
and  my hashrate is so that I get around 2000 KIMO / day (well under 3Mhash/s) in my case I need use nearly 50kWh / day electric.
It is around 6.5 EUR / day.  It means that 1 KIMO electric price for me is 0.00325 EUR  what is around 0.00000740 BTC (if 1 BTC is around 440EUR.

Even if people have totally free electric it need around 2kEuro miner. Also this investment need get back. If you think about 1-year repayment period, excluding interest it costs 5.5 euros a day if value is zero after one year.

So --- what is one KIMO price if want earn something?

--------------------------

PS  
If want KIMO's  there are nearly free KIMO's available in Comcort now. Much cheaper than mining costs. Wink

Qxw
It is nice to see that Comcort have done good work and also in reasonable time.
This lack of information was some amount what perhaps can do other way.
But so or so.. all is now ok.
Smiley

Activity: 286
Faircoin Development Team Member
Cryptomancer
Comkort has completed the changeover from KMC to KIMO, let the trading resume!
Activity: 286
Faircoin Development Team Member
This is not KMC develop team problem.

This is problem in customer care  and crap quality  of service by  Comcort.
Leaving customers without any knowledge about situation is really bad customer care. In seven days anybody can write one or two sentences on the side for keep customers informed. It just show that they do not care.

And all this without any kind preliminary warning about coming situation on KMC trade side and still without any information about current situation.

If this is quality of service by Comcort - just run away as fast as you can and do not touch Comcort even with long wooden stick. This is not way how handle "customers" - even small customers.

The warning is pretty obvious though, it is in the denomination of the coin - imagine you are an exchange and you make your money with the trading margins. To cut down wallet transaction costs, only withdrawls and deposits are actual transactions done with wallets. Everything else is just information somewhere stored in the database ( person X owns this much, person Y owns that much, etc). The moment the value of the coin goes out of sync with the balances in the database you'll have to manually update the balances and perhaps the total transaction history. As stated before, no other coin has probably done this until now. So they'll have to make a patch for it, verify it on a testing environment and roll it out nice and gently. So please stop slapping Comkort unless you can do it better.

Everyone please contact Comkort. I think we will get more results if they hear from more people than just me.  Otherwise we could look for a different exchange or build one ourselves.  I'm very busy today, maybe I can find some time to study it this weekend.

I'll contact Comkort as well. Eventhough it is probably an interesting exercise, I don't think building an exchange yourselves is the greatest idea unless you are hardcores backend developers with sufficient knowledge of locking mechanism and a lot of free time Tongue
Cryptomancer
Everyone please contact Comkort. I think we will get more results if they hear from more people than just me.  Otherwise we could look for a different exchange or build one ourselves.  I'm very busy today, maybe I can find some time to study it this weekend.
Qxw
Got this reply from Comkort:

"Good day!

To unblock trading we have to recount all balances. That could be done by our tech team. But currently they are working hard on update.
I think in 3 days everything will be done. Anyway will ask them tomorrow about urgent update, maybe it will help to speed up that process."

Seems reasonable considering the complexity of a denomination change.  I don't think any other coins have done this before.

Last trade heve been 31.07.  Now is 07.08.

Coin have been now one week without any real working exchange service.

Block reward is decaying. Difficulty is decaying. Miners are running away.

This is not KMC develop team problem.

This is problem in customer care  and crap quality  of service by  Comcort.
Leaving customers without any knowledge about situation is really bad customer care. In seven days anybody can write one or two sentences on the side for keep customers informed. It just show that they do not care.

Still after 7 days no any information on the Comcort side about what is going on and what is estimated time and how can withdraw if do not want waiting. These coins are customer property, not Comcort property.

(only small note what pops up after try confirm some trade order and also this can do only if people have balance.  But then if want withdraw own KMC's. Oh well, LTC is not listed at all in balance list and can not even try withdraw.

And all this without any kind preliminary warning about coming situation on KMC trade side and still without any information about current situation.

If this is quality of service by Comcort - just run away as fast as you can and do not touch Comcort even with long wooden stick. This is not way how handle "customers" - even small customers.
Activity: 160
Thanks again, Jacob. Got my USB hub in the mail today Smiley
Cryptomancer
Got this reply from Comkort:

"Good day!

To unblock trading we have to recount all balances. That could be done by our tech team. But currently they are working hard on update.
I think in 3 days everything will be done. Anyway will ask them tomorrow about urgent update, maybe it will help to speed up that process."

Seems reasonable considering the complexity of a denomination change.  I don't think any other coins have done this before.
Pages:
Jump to: