Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KIMO] Kimocoin | VOICE YOUR SUPPORT FOR MORE KIMO AUCTIONS - page 6. (Read 26880 times)

Qxw
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Do anybody have any more information about Comcort and KMC  - KIMO?

Without any information to users they freeze all customers KMC balances and tradexs and user can not even withdraw own KMC's.

Qxw
 I exchanged a few emails with Comkort yesterday, hopefully they will add KIMO trading soon.  

Comcort have temporary interrupted trading with KMC so it looks like they are doing this change now.
This info appear only if you try trade. (after you try confirm your order).
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Cryptomancer
Really happy that you guys received the shipments--and thank god no customs trouble with Russia  Wink

Thanks for your trust, continuing participation, and support of Kimocoin.  The project is a big success.  I exchanged a few emails with Comkort yesterday, hopefully they will add KIMO trading soon.  I still have some work to do to finish converting all the services to KIMO, will try to do it this weekend.  And of course we'll have more auctions.  I think KIMO trading will help participation in the auctions because it will be easier for people to buy Kimocoin.  In a sea of altcoins, Kimocoin is a shining star with a real future.  Keep up the mining, trading, bidding and community discussion.   Smiley
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Congratulations to GraberKGD, winner of a brand new 500 GB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive for 55M KMC.   Cheesy
I am from Russia.

Today just got my brand new 500 GB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive.
Thanks jacob019

Qxw
The auction is over.  Congratulations to winner Qxw who is taking home a very high performance Toshiba SSD drive for only 36M KMC.  Thanks to everyone who participated, it's great to see more people involved.  Sorry if you didn't win this time, but we will be having more auctions so stay tuned and keep mining and buying Kimocoin.

Toshiba SSD drive arrived to my hand yesterday.
Agen, as also  previously, jacob019 did perfect work.  Immediately shipped with tracking number.
It was very well packed and all exactly as described.
Reliable service!

Nice to see that KIMO coin can directly use to buy real things.

36000 KIMO for new good quality Toshiba 60G SSD and shipped!  Nice!

Thank you.

Qxw
Activity: 160
Congratulations to birdonwheels5, winner of the fourth KimoCoin auction and owner of a new powered USB 3.0 hub.

Cheesy

Wasn't expecting to win it. Guess I sniped that one Smiley
Cryptomancer
Congratulations to birdonwheels5, winner of the fourth KimoCoin auction and owner of a new powered USB 3.0 hub.
Activity: 160
6000 KIMO from me.
Activity: 364
Mac Wallet

http://www.mediafire.com/download/83h9x2b3s82u269/KimoCoin-Qt.zip

bountie and donations:

KIMO: KcZh68HgvrNiKcUbL3ySqept5Ma8yqP9rt
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
Cryptomancer
5501 KIMO

Minimum bid increment is 500 KIMO, next valid bid is 6000 KIMO.  Current top bid is 5500 KIMO by Qxw.
Qxw
Activity: 109
Activity: 210
my bet is 3000 KIMO Cheesy
2M KMC = 2000 KIMO, which was the last bid by Qxw.  Next minimum bid is 2500 KIMO.
Sorry
2 500 000 KMC
Cryptomancer
Cryptomancer
2M KMC = 2000 KIMO, which was the last bid by Qxw.  Next minimum bid is 2500 KIMO.
Qxw
Pages:
Jump to: