Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KingN Coin ★ Rare ★ Fair ★ Unique ★ SCRYPT/POS ★ Bounties! [KNC] - page 3. (Read 49936 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
What are the plans for future development of KNC towards something new dev.
It is going towards a good rate  Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
it reached 0.03 now Shocked
did you mean 0.003
it's really normal for markets to going up and down
Yeah, I meant 0.003. These days it seems all altcoin market goes down. btc become the only one rising. lol. Can't expect btc to stand out of this mess lol.
Activity: 116
This is the FUTURE
it reached 0.03 now Shocked
did you mean 0.003
it's really normal for markets to going up and down
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Which is the distinctive feature of KingN Coin which other coins are missing?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Im still in guys and I still see the potencial of this coin. I have got 1 KNC few days ago im gonna buy a little more. Dont dump it. Pump it!
what kind of potentials do you see?
I think the price will go up soon. I see potencial in this coin because of low supply. With such a low supply u can see every $$$ movements practically. I am pretty sure that the price can be at 80dollars soon but like everything... it needs some time. Time is problem for most of "modern" people. We want everything and we want it now. But world does not working like that. Everything we need to do is HODLING and waiting. I am pretty sure the price will go up. And we will be rich. But yea i agree with you guys. This coin needs a little push. Probably listing it at other more exchange markets can push it really hard. Ive got a little more then 1 KNC now and i will hodling no matter what you do.

Edit: plus everything is about point of view. Buy low sell high. Thats all. KNC cost now 18dollars. Yesterday it was only 12dollars. Tommorrow it can be at 40 dollars but when it happens u will be in lost already because u missed price at 12 and at 18dollars... its good now and it will be even better. What goes down will go up. KNC was down, now is time to go UP.

Edit2: price is now at 14 dollars. Do not panic sell, do not be depressed. Be happy that the price went low. Why? Because more people can afford it now. If you sell now you will be probably in lost and probably dumb. Just HODL, wait & have faith guys.

I see the price of KNC in yobit wow quite expensive. But with a total suply of 420000 I think that's normal.
Knc trading in yobit is very slow the volume is only 0.1. will there be possibly KNC price rise?
The problem with this coin is that there is no follow-up development. No new version has been updated nor it plans to update. So what is dev working on? Or is there a dev ?
Activity: 224
I do not see any real potential in the coin just like RSGP I am glad I dumped this one last week I am not sure this was really meant to be a coin to last forever if so it would be on more exchanges and at that better exchanges yobits is a noob blood sucking money pit... The airdrops were cool hey create another coin call it MARIO WORLD...
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
what is the next plan for this project, looks like your coin isnt going well on yobit. you should go for next exchange and hope everything will better
Im still in guys and I still see the potencial of this coin. I have got 1 KNC few days ago im gonna buy a little more. Dont dump it. Pump it!
what kind of potentials do you see?
Activity: 559
Merit: 508
I have looked much at KNC and have decided to hold 2, then I read dev say the same thing. Either I am smart or psychic.

Probably a bit of both. Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I have looked much at KNC and have decided to hold 2, then I read dev say the same thing. Either I am smart or psychic.
Coin is getting cheaper over time, the total supply that does not slightly affect the declining price. Even I think it's worse now, the normal price stays at 0.01 but now it's not very good. I hope the developers work hard to return it again

Yeah, it's painful to watch the price drop every single day.  I think so too that the developers should have plans and do something. Either make some development on the website or publish some good news or distribute some paper wallet and advertise it like it was planned in the beginning. it seems now after launch, the coin just stay there and let it free ride.

I certainly do plan to do things that could hopefully help support the price, but at the end of the day it's as much the traders and holders responsibility as it is mine, I do not have the power to control the market nor would i try to manipulate things cause that is unethical, All we need to do is slowly convince a few people to hold 1 or two. Find 1000 people who want to acquire 2KNC each and it is GG. Smiley

It is also good to note that with the upcoming instability of the network and BCC MANY day traders have withdrawn coins from exchanges pending action on aug 1st.
Coin is getting cheaper over time, the total supply that does not slightly affect the declining price. Even I think it's worse now, the normal price stays at 0.01 but now it's not very good. I hope the developers work hard to return it again

Yeah, it's painful to watch the price drop every single day.  I think so too that the developers should have plans and do something. Either make some development on the website or publish some good news or distribute some paper wallet and advertise it like it was planned in the beginning. it seems now after launch, the coin just stay there and let it free ride.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
200 KNC to take it back on price is very expensive, for the price now at least need for 2 BTC to climb up again, maybe we just need to go to another exchange, if we reach bittrex, everything maybe more good
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
it reaches 0.007 now. all time low since we went as high as 0.03. It's interesting that the change ratio of KNC to RSGP was 10:1. right now the KNC price is even lower than RSGP. maybe launching a new currency too quickly before the first one get mature lost some people's faith on us.

No, actually the decrease in price is due to the stupidity of one of KNCs early adopters.

They loaned out almost 200KNC for .5BTC apparently as collateral and the person dumped it resulting in a fast flash crash, in fact i did not even know any of this happened when i woke up until someone told me because we recovered so fast, Also you guys have to keep in mind, aslong as you guys are selling at this price what incentive does one have to raise the price until the flow stops? (keep in mind this was a few days ago, not recent)

Why anyone would do such a deal is beyond me, but nonetheless it has made distribution even better. Smiley

So this guy still needs to buy back 200 KNC when the loan settles right?
it reaches 0.007 now. all time low since we went as high as 0.03. It's interesting that the change ratio of KNC to RSGP was 10:1. right now the KNC price is even lower than RSGP. maybe launching a new currency too quickly before the first one get mature lost some people's faith on us.

No, actually the decrease in price is due to the stupidity of one of KNCs early adopters.

They loaned out almost 200KNC for .5BTC apparently as collateral and the person dumped it resulting in a fast flash crash, in fact i did not even know any of this happened when i woke up until someone told me because we recovered so fast, Also you guys have to keep in mind, aslong as you guys are selling at this price what incentive does one have to raise the price until the flow stops? (keep in mind this was a few days ago, not recent)

Why anyone would do such a deal is beyond me, but nonetheless it has made distribution even better. Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
HOLD THE WALL!

We are doing fairly well considering all the events surrounding bitcoin and the swings it is having! Smiley

We should have some new updates for you guys sometime in the next week or so. Smiley

thank you to stay with us dev, we still believe on you, and I keep support this project until the price is soar into the moon,
Pages:
Jump to: