Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KingN Coin ★ Rare ★ Fair ★ Unique ★ SCRYPT/POS ★ Bounties! [KNC] - page 7. (Read 49911 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
What's the current invite for slack? I just bought 1%, I'm not selling until it pays off my house.
Activity: 224
Well I have managed to get 1+ KNC so far on YoBit and still chugging away... This is the first purchase on YoBit that I intend to HODL  Grin

edit: in for 2+ KNC @ 0.0137 ... actually pretty cheap me thinks...  Roll Eyes
For coins with a total supply of less than 1 million, this includes very cheap, if we refer to this BOOK really for now. Bitok has been at a rate of 1 BTC more, if I remember correctly, BITOK touches 2.1 BTC / coin. With a total supply of 2 million BITOK. So we just wait for time for this coin to reach 10 BTC / coin
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
I have 7 coins, I will hold this until the price is equal to 1 ETH, this coin is really for future investment, and I saw some time ago, the price reaches 0.03 BTC it is a good start. Maybe if this coin is already available in BITTREX, the price can be 2 or 3 times that. Or maybe it could be 1 BTC Smiley
Activity: 357
Now just begin ,i think it price = 1 btc ,so cheap  supply limit
Activity: 114
Well I have managed to get 1+ KNC so far on YoBit and still chugging away... This is the first purchase on YoBit that I intend to HODL  Grin

agree with you
price KNC now is cheap
i will buy more and hold to 3 month

Only 3 months? Can you imagine how mad you will be when this goes to Mars when it hits other exchanges. This is a mid - long range hold coin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

agree with you
price KNC now is cheap
i will buy more and hold to 3 month
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Great stuff "dev". I have never seen such rude and narcissistic "developer"
Also, how the hell can you claim the feature of your cryptocurrency is using the blockchain technology?

Mate we pointed you to the right direction, we answered all your questions. What more would you like? Smiley

We aren't telling you to buy our coin, we are telling you to do some research though. Thanks.

Activity: 559
Merit: 508
Great stuff "dev". I have never seen such rude and narcissistic "developer"
Also, how the hell can you claim the feature of your cryptocurrency is using the blockchain technology?

We answered all you questions, you did not like the answers and proceeded to keep spamming the chat, have a good day. LMFAOOO

If you think these prove anything other then your own stupidity and ability to annoy people you are wrong. Ahahahaha

Everyone involved in the project already knows me and how i am, It's not like the slack is invite only, anyone can join, nothing is hidden. LOL.  Grin Grin Grin
Still have no fucking clue what this coins does and is made for
Seems like a way to "invest" in the dev.

It started at under 1 btc market cap! Maybe dev is investing in his own coin, and if so is that such a bad thing? He did it in a fair and transparent way and those who were paying attention to the details made easy profit without investing anything. Now you have to play the market and it is out of any one person's total control.

What broke dummy said here is 100% how it is now, No single entity has full control over anything at this point, this is essentially a trust network and decentralised bank of sorts. Cheesy

We have quite a few investors lined up and quite a few who are already happy! Smiley
Activity: 71
Twitter: @AndreTeaPanda

It started at under 1 btc market cap! Maybe dev is investing in his own coin, and if so is that such a bad thing? He did it in a fair and transparent way and those who were paying attention to the details made easy profit without investing anything. Now you have to play the market and it is out of any one person's total control.

What i meant by "invest" in the dev is basically putting money in his pocket
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

Thank you for thinking I am so valuable.  Grin

But i think it also has something to do with everything I've already stated. Tongue

hahaha it wasn't in that way , but seriously please give me a few more details

Thank you for thinking I am so valuable.  Grin

But i think it also has something to do with everything I've already stated. Tongue
And while the price keeps dropping, the average Joe like me can pick up a few more for a steal of a price. I see the potential this coin has and Im sticking around.

That was the idea we had and what we had been communicating with whales about, the supply and what people had left that they were willing to distribute has pretty much dried up so from here, who knows where we go. Smiley
Activity: 236
And while the price keeps dropping, the average Joe like me can pick up a few more for a steal of a price. I see the potential this coin has and Im sticking around.
I have 2 coins, I feel special having just that little amount because of how low coin circulation is Smiley
Activity: 1232
Merit: 500
keep slow and calm
i am hold 20coin
hopefull price will up 10x in 3month later
Pages:
Jump to: