Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KingN Coin ★ Rare ★ Fair ★ Unique ★ SCRYPT/POS ★ Bounties! [KNC] - page 8. (Read 49911 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
Well, I think its time to buy more KNC or does it want to keep going lower?
Activity: 559
Merit: 508
Something really cool coming soon, Stay tuned! Smiley
Is it surprising news? Wait for this

Nothing too surprising haha, just a nice upgrade, More surprising news will come with time. Smiley
Hodl your coins !  Grin

I have 0 KNC, Coz i lost my all KNC
How did you loose your coins ?
No backup ?

Yep, he's not the only one either, lol.

We are Essentially a deflationary currency for at least 3-5 months since altogether from what has been brought forward people have lost 16 coins, lol.
Thats a lot on our small supply.
If people loose too many the chain won't move.

The dev team holds 500 coins spread throughout multiple computers so the blockchain will always move and a couple of people can open their wallets i know in emergencies. plus one of our biggest whales also stakes. Smiley

Also the way the staking works lesser amount staking does not necessarily mean less blocks because a lower network weight means a lower wallet weight is more likely to get a block, so it all kind of evens out, but yes we could be much faster. Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

Nothing too surprising haha, just a nice upgrade, More surprising news will come with time. Smiley
Hodl your coins !  Grin

No backup ?

We are Essentially a deflationary currency for at least 3-5 months since altogether from what has been brought forward people have lost 16 coins, lol.
Thats a lot on our small supply.
If people loose too many the chain won't move.
should I worried about todays rate on yobit?? maybe bittrex is good solution for this  Smiley

That's up to you, everyone has their own in and out prices, all i can say is the total supply is extremely low and we are still growing at a steady pace. Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Will be looking forward to it  Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
should I worried about todays rate on yobit?? maybe bittrex is good solution for this  Smiley

Hodl your coins !  Grin

No backup ?

Hodl your coins !  Grin

No backup ?
Activity: 101

What price will be in the near future?

This is not something I control nor will i try to manipulate, people will buy and sell coins for whatever price they feel comfortable but I will say i think we are still in price discovery and i very much doubt that 3-6 months from now 0.01 is the ceiling, with such a low supply all we need is a continuous but small flow of people looking for a couple coins each and we are good. Smiley
Tell me. How many coins are currently in circulation?

This is not something I control nor will i try to manipulate, people will buy and sell coins for whatever price they feel comfortable but I will say i think we are still in price discovery and i very much doubt that 3-6 months from now 0.01 is the ceiling, with such a low supply all we need is a continuous but small flow of people looking for a couple coins each and we are good. Smiley

hank you. I hope to grow to min. 1 BTC  Cool

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

Hodl your coins !  Grin

Hodl your coins !  Grin

Activity: 404
Activity: 1232
Merit: 500
Right oh, that explains it clearly - cheers dude. All the best. Will be holding the coins regardless, just curious as to how it works. Putting my coin together, never even entertained PoS - each to their own Smiley

Haha, I remember you from the old days in cryptopia chat, Hope and wish you all the best, thanks for the support! Cheesy I'll pm you when/if we ever moooon. Cheesy
Ilike this '' D I'll pm you when/if we ever moooon. Cheesy '' keep HOLD
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Quite indeed, some very cool upgrade
Activity: 778
Pages:
Jump to: