Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KingN Coin ★ Rare ★ Fair ★ Unique ★ SCRYPT/POS ★ Bounties! [KNC] - page 6. (Read 49911 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 100
This coin slowly but surely keep going, I'm sure one time this coin will be worth 1 BTC, until that time comes, I will hold my coin even though only 5 coins
agree with you
i am so will hold my KNC
hope full to be 1btc/KNC Grin Grin Grin
Agree with you all, but my question why this coin only trade in yobit, I hope this coin will goes to bittrex or even better

In order to get on sites like Bittrex and Polonex we need to have this coin be more popular! We have to spread the word! When people truly understand the potential this coin has it should blow up in no time!
Activity: 559
Merit: 508
Good to see us slowly recovering, New site is coming along well and if you hold knc and want to see it send me a pm, also for anyone asking for a slack invite message me your email and i will get you in ASAP. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
Nice little price rise today. No more sell walls in sight, this could get interesting soon.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
This coin slowly but surely keep going, I'm sure one time this coin will be worth 1 BTC, until that time comes, I will hold my coin even though only 5 coins
agree with you
i am so will hold my KNC
Agree with you all, but my question why this coin only trade in yobit, I hope this coin will goes to bittrex or even better
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
agree with you
i am so will hold my KNC
Activity: 434
Activity: 404
THings are moving along, for an active demo of the new site feel free to PM me, don't want to make it public till it is done but could use some criticism!

Also, I think we have weathered the majority of the dumping and won't be seeing much more! Smiley

Grats guys, Keep IT up!!!!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Now, this coin is expensive, I regret not holding it for a long time, some time ago I bought it with the rate of 0.009 and I bought 5 KNC. Currently I only have 1 KNC left. I hope this time is the right time to buy it again, maybe 5 or 10 KNC is good
Activity: 114
My goal is to hold at least 10 coins!
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

THank you for your continued support and effort Kamrul, it will not go unrewarded. Smiley

Looks like we finally weathered quite a bit of the dumping storm and might finally be able to recover. Smiley

I also have some really promising news for you guys in the coming week(s) that should make any holders of KNC happy and allow you to rack in some $ out of my pocket while providing something never before seen in the cryposphere. Smiley
I hope the information is really good for us Kingn holders. Because I already hold some Kingn coins. At least I have 3 kingn coin in yobit. I really sure this coin will be in a good rate maybe in 1 years

THank you for your continued support and effort Kamrul, it will not go unrewarded. Smiley

Looks like we finally weathered quite a bit of the dumping storm and might finally be able to recover. Smiley
Activity: 490
So far the project is very good, with a rare of community is growing very fast and then just needed time to be as expected all. ....
Good job dev  Wink
legendary
This coins needs more coke and hookers and maybe blackjack.
legendary
Hold your coins guys, I have a foolproof plan to add buying pressure to the market. I will use my KNC interest to buy more KNC and then stake all the coins to earn more interest! Once I have all the coins I will burn all but 1 to raise the value of the remaining coin.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Any word of KNC being added to any other exchanges?
What's the current invite for slack? I just bought 1%, I'm not selling until it pays off my house.

Thank you for your support, Well that may be a bit of a wet dream, I will certainly do what i can and shill to who i can to make that happen. Smiley

No slack invite then?

I PM'd you asking for an email i can send one to you at!

Can use a fake email generator even if you want. Smiley
What's the current invite for slack? I just bought 1%, I'm not selling until it pays off my house.

Thank you for your support, Well that may be a bit of a wet dream, I will certainly do what i can and shill to who i can to make that happen. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: