Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 106. (Read 152390 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
no connections to new wallet.

how do I addnode?

Go to:
Help/Debug/Console
Enter in console one at a time:

addnode uei3hz5jstv7tfo6.onion add
addnode 2id37bekzaqqjcos.onion add
addnode n2yrtxzafo57hzie.onion add
addnode iurptsejm4sjrbpi.onion add
addnode vyohgk7zesm3zl2w.onion add
addnode qaj5jpgvcrrlnwlh.onion add
addnode gvb63xigsmkowrbh.onion add
addnode 5dbshryxx7lo2cl5.onion add
addnode 7hemavllpt4ratxe.onion add
addnode kjcvxfytfbzvqely.onion add
addnode db24lr474vczwz5a.onion add
addnode yylyof6avhsmb327.onion add
addnode skrivht2uj3yjluv.onion add
addnode fzmjhi7xbapufts6.onion add
addnode b5gacg24h6licg5m.onion add

MikeMike
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hi everybody,

I'm Mike, 28, following your project since long time but never post anything here.
This is my first post... Just to say you: I'm here and I'm one of the people that is trusting in that project.

Hope to see that project in the top 100 very soon.

PS.
I can't wait to see the Korebay store, seems very interesting place in which we can spend our Kore coins.

Mike

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Bittrex Updated their KORE Wallet.
Transactions processing.

MikeMike

Finally got my transaction of 1500 kore couple hours ago.  2000 is staking. Might move all my kore for staking soon

Fantastic.
We appreciate you supporting the KORE Network and the Masternodes.
The KORE Stakers are the back bone of the KORE Projects.
 Smiley

MikeMike
Activity: 27

Transactions processing.

MikeMike

Finally got my transaction of 1500 kore couple hours ago.  2000 is staking. Might move all my kore for staking soon
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Transactions processing.

MikeMike
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
The End All Be All to Kore Fixes

Windows Fix:
Shut Down Kore:

Open your File Explorer and there will be a bar with your current folder at the top. Click on it and it should turn blue and give the root route to your current folder. Paste the following location as is and hit return to go directly to your Kore folder
Code:
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Kore
(alternativly you can open File Explorer and click on the menu tab "view" and select "Hidden items" then navigate to the above directory)
Delete all files and folders but wallet.dat, /Onion, /Tor

&&&IF you don't understand this part I give another way of how to do this below, right above linux fix&&&
Open a Command Prompt instance and navigate to the directory with kore.exe
e.g. if kore is in your downloads folder and inside another folder named kore you would type
Code:
cd Downloads/kore

Once you are inside your kore folder insert the following command.
Code:
Kore.exe -zapwallettxes -reindex

&&&&&&
If you didn't understand how to navigate to your kore folder through command line another way to do this is to open your kore folder in File Explorer and then Shift+Right_Click anywhere in the folder and select "open cmd window here"

Linux Fix:

Shut down Kore:
(If using daemon use kore-cli stop)

Getting Ready:
Open a terminal

If Daemon paste the following command, if not continue to remove chain:
Code:
ps aux|grep [k]ored
Hit return, if there is no output kore has shut down completely and you can move to the next step, if there is please wait for kore to shut down completely

Remove Chain:
In terminal paste the following command and hit return.
Code:
rm -r ~/.kore/chainstate ~/.kore/blocks ~/.kore/backups

Remove non critical files
In terminal paste the following commands and hit return.
Code:
cd ~/.kore
Code:
rm banlist.dat budget.dat db.log debug.log fee_estimates.dat kored.pid mncache.dat mnpayments.dat peers.dat

Start Kore Back Up
Code:
kore-qt -zapwallettxes -reindex
(or if daemon kored -zapwallettxes -reindex)

thx, it worked well

Good luck with kore!
Activity: 135
Merit: 100

No complaints and no cries , only FACTS sir...
I dumped it hard and will buy it back when you guys will rich the bottom...Cheers!!!

Sir I don't want to insult your intelligence BUT, welcome to crypto Smiley I think you are new to trading so I shall walk you through what you are supposed to do when trading altcoins.
trading 101:
1) When you see the price of a coin you like start to drop (or feel like it is at it's peek)  you are SUPPOSED to sell
2) When you see the price of a coin you like start to rise (or feel like it is at it's lowest) you are SUPPOSED to buy
3) Refer to steps 1 and 2
End of class.
You just learned the basics of altcoin trading. Hope I thickened your wallet  Wink

Hi all! I'm pretty new in crypto and this is my first post here. Just wanted to say that I've been investing in stocks, commodities, real estate, all sorts of assets for 15 years and I've never seen so much dead money like I see in crypto. I've been testing the waters since August to widen my investments and I feel like most of the "investors" are teenagers or something. Anyway they do not know what the hell they are doing  Grin . Easy money for people who know something about investing. AND yes I got some KORE, because for me this represents the true spirit of decentralized currency. So big up from icy cold Finland to the KORE team!

Welcome JxDx! good to see some level headed folks in here as well.
Activity: 57

I dumped it hard and will buy it back when you guys will rich the bottom...Cheers!!!

Sir I don't want to insult your intelligence BUT, welcome to crypto Smiley I think you are new to trading so I shall walk you through what you are supposed to do when trading altcoins.
trading 101:
1) When you see the price of a coin you like start to drop (or feel like it is at it's peek)  you are SUPPOSED to sell
2) When you see the price of a coin you like start to rise (or feel like it is at it's lowest) you are SUPPOSED to buy
End of class.
You just learned the basics of altcoin trading. Hope I thickened your wallet  Wink

Hi all! I'm pretty new in crypto and this is my first post here. Just wanted to say that I've been investing in stocks, commodities, real estate, all sorts of assets for 15 years and I've never seen so much dead money like I see in crypto. I've been testing the waters since August to widen my investments and I feel like most of the "investors" are teenagers or something. Anyway they do not know what the hell they are doing  Grin . Easy money for people who know something about investing. AND yes I got some KORE, because for me this represents the true spirit of decentralized currency. So big up from icy cold Finland to the KORE team!

Welcome to cyrpto!

You will do well in the crypto space.

If I could tell myself just one thing when I first got into cyrpto in 2013 it would be.
It just takes patience  Wink

Cheers
Activity: 10
Coins are not transferring to Bittrex.  FYI.  

We are aware.
Working on the solution to the main issue.
The kore-qt -zapwallettxes
could work but that is a temporary fix.

MikeMike

I'm at work but my wallet shows it sent so it's just hung up on bittrex end? Sorry if this was already discussed.
Activity: 2

trading 101:
End of class.

Activity: 27
Hi just found this. Read the roadmap on the OP. Are you on track with it so far and are all items still going to be implemented or built?

Absolutely.
I/WE will not stop till they are all a reality.

MikeMike

This is exactly why I invested my money here. Thank you Mike. Seriously...thank you.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
very interesting and i look the thread also read until under or have done i did not look ICO information, why you have good and big project but you did not add ICO in your project, if you using it maybe this project many participant

We are not ruling that out just yet for future KORE Projects or may spin one or two of KORE features off.
First and foremost we must live up to our promises to get our original goals met and regain the trust.
Once that is completed We have more than enough in store to consider what we may.
One advantage of not being an ICO is that, KORE is FREE. Not restricted by all the ICO laws and bans.
This could have a huge positive effect as we dont know how things may play out.
Another fact is that many ICOs are on the ETH platform and if that goes down they all do.
This is too centralized for our consideration.

MikeMike
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
very interesting and i look the thread also read until under or have done i did not look ICO information, why you have good and big project but you did not add ICO in your project, if you using it maybe this project many participant
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hi,
I've been using the new KORE Wallet since its release and I notice there is no CPU mining selector as mentioned on the OP page.
Will this be added later so one can do proof of work as stated on the OP page?
Thanks.

No there won't be at this present time.
That was a change made so we could move forward with the Swap.

MikeMike

Hi MikeMike,

when was it mentioned that the Proof of work was not going to take place, as it doesn't appear to have been mentioned on the OP page, Twitter or Reddit?
I read an answer on the Kore Reddit page that there would be a proof of work phase here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/KORESurf/comments/76lpcu/kore_coin_and_projects/

Could you please elaborate on why the change was made to not have a PoW Phase?

Thanks for your help.

In an effort to make the PoW more fair to those wanting to mine we endeavored to
implement the AXIOM algo which was the plan all along.
In order to get the Swap completed we went with another, decreased the PoW blocks from 4,000 to 1,000
to speed the process and allow KORE to start out of the gate in full PoS eliminating
any assault on PoW that could have made things worse.
KORE found itself in a delicate place with new found enemies
who have made it very publicly clear their goals were to destroy KORE
and physically made efforts to do just that. Remember,... KORE had been in hibernation
a long time. the Network was just large enough "only recently" to be acceptable.
I noted in the details on the Swap that the specs were open to change and they did.

MikeMike
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
Hi,
I've been using the new KORE Wallet since its release and I notice there is no CPU mining selector as mentioned on the OP page.
Thanks.

MikeMike

Hi MikeMike,

when was it mentioned that the Proof of work was not going to take place, as it doesn't appear to have been mentioned on the OP page, Twitter or Reddit?
I read an answer on the Kore Reddit page that there would be a proof of work phase here:

Thanks for your help.

Mike wasn't very clear, there WAS a PoW phase that ended at block 1000, the reason for PoW was that we need a way to jump start the chain when there is a new genesis. If you look at the OP page you can see that PoW ended at block 1000.

Matrix
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
you say that want to meet the challenge of Internet Privacy because our Internet browsing history can be sold and accessed, it's really important. But I see only offer of another crypto. And I don't see the specific of your privacy solutions
Integrated tor web browser with a search engine that doesn't log user data.

Matrix
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
you say that want to meet the challenge of Internet Privacy because our Internet browsing history can be sold and accessed, it's really important. But I see only offer of another crypto. And I don't see the specific of your privacy solutions
Activity: 2
Hi,
Thanks.

MikeMike

Hi MikeMike,

Thanks for your help.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hi just found this. Read the roadmap on the OP. Are you on track with it so far and are all items still going to be implemented or built?

Absolutely.
I/WE will not stop till they are all a reality.

MikeMike
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Jump to: