Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 108. (Read 152390 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Coins are not transferring to Bittrex.  FYI.  

We are aware.
Working on the solution to the main issue.
The kore-qt -zapwallettxes
could work but that is a temporary fix.

MikeMike
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Coins are not transferring to Bittrex.  FYI. 
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

First Chinese test transaction was successful.
 Smiley
China to USA.
Wallet connected, transaction sent and received.
Went through the great Chinese firewall.
Onto the second test...

MikeMike
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I have the new wallet and I successfully sent 1 kore from Bittrex to my wallet and received it then a few minutes I sent the rest and I have not received them this was over 5 hours ago. I opened up a ticket with them and they said the wallet hasn't synced in 1524 minutes.

I sent 1 test KORE 24 hours ago from Bittrex to my wallet and I am still waiting for it  Cheesy

I spoke to  MikeMike yesterday and he is aware of the issue and im sure he and the team are doing their best to get it sorted.

Yes we are doing our best to get it resolved.

MikeMike
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I have a queston regarding MN reward, it should be 40% of a block?

THen why is this formula used? (Number of coins staked * 0.0003) * .40 per block .

At the moment, reward seems very low if we take into account amount of masternodes, like 1-2 Kore per day.

It says that block time is 1 min, but feels more like 5-10 min.

Over 130% return in a year is low?!
A DASH Masternode is getting you about 8% to 9% per year.
The MN payouts are taken from the staking reward, minus the 10% to the dev fund.
The balance goes to the Stakers.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/
I have a queston regarding MN reward, it should be 40% of a block?

THen why is this formula used? (Number of coins staked * 0.0003) * .40 per block .

At the moment, reward seems very low if we take into account amount of masternodes, like 1-2 Kore per day.

It says that block time is 1 min, but feels more like 5-10 min.
Activity: 29
You cannot send your coins from the old wallet, that wallet does not work with Bittrex anymore.

You need to download the new wallet and follow the instructions in regards to how to move the wallet across.

After you have done this you can send the coins from the new wallet to Bittrex (although theres currently a sync issue that needs resolving)
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I have my Kore on my old kore wallet on OSX, what's the safest way to transfer that onto the new wallet? Download the new PC wallet and send it or send it to bittrex?

Correct.

MikeMike

Correct for both? Wanted to send to bittrex soon if that's the case. (someone said can't send from old kore wallet to bittrex)
Activity: 29
I have the new wallet and I successfully sent 1 kore from Bittrex to my wallet and received it then a few minutes I sent the rest and I have not received them this was over 5 hours ago. I opened up a ticket with them and they said the wallet hasn't synced in 1524 minutes.

I sent 1 test KORE 24 hours ago from Bittrex to my wallet and I am still waiting for it  Cheesy

I spoke to  MikeMike yesterday and he is aware of the issue and im sure he and the team are doing their best to get it sorted.
Activity: 47
Activity: 41
Is there another option to try when the wallet takes a very long time to close? I allready put listen=0 in the conf file, but still it takes about 15 to 20 minutes to close. Thats very annoying.

There also seems to be a problem with the bittrex wallet? -->  The last block update occurred 1347 minutes ago.
Activity: 9
Congrats on swap. I was in the projct while it had 400k cap. But only with 50$ sadly. Its more than 1k now.

Im interested in futher investment and supporting KORE.

Can someone tell me how much masternode earns per month/other time frame, and how much is with stacking. Thanks in advance and all the best in futher developement.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Second node up and running  Grin

Still haven't seen my staking wallet stake anything yet.

Removed backups, blocks and chainstate folders then added staking=1 and txindex=1 to kore.conf and ran kore-qt -reindex

Still no luck staking overnight, am I just being impatience? any suggestions?

Cheers

For balances lower than 3-4k it will take a long time.
We are looking at the difficulty.

MikeMike
Activity: 57
Second node up and running  Grin

Still haven't seen my staking wallet stake anything yet.

Removed backups, blocks and chainstate folders then added staking=1 and txindex=1 to kore.conf and ran kore-qt -reindex

Still no luck staking overnight, am I just being impatience? any suggestions?

Cheers
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Looks like block explorer stuck? https://chainz.cryptoid.info/kore/

Is there another block explorer?

Other than the one in the Wallet,.. No.
We have notified CryptoID.

MikeMike
Looks like block explorer stuck? https://chainz.cryptoid.info/kore/

Is there another block explorer?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
As i understand masternode reward depend on the amount of staked coins?

(Number of coins staked * 0.0003) * .40 per block .

Is there a way to see how many coins are being staked atm?

Not to my knowledge.

MikeMike

The getstakinginfo command will show the network stake weight. Divide that number by 100 million. Currently 282466.08578358 kore.

This cannot be correct.
Possibly is the amount actually at that particular time showing as "in staking position."

MikeMike
Activity: 251
Official

Not to my knowledge.

MikeMike

The getstakinginfo command will show the network stake weight. Divide that number by 100 million. Currently 282466.08578358 kore.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Not to my knowledge.

MikeMike

Jump to: