Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 48. (Read 152390 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 21
Hey guys how you doing?, happy saturday!

The main surfing event from WSL world championship is happening this weekend at Kelly´s Slater Surf Ranch and it is called Surf Ranch Pro, Silvana Lima is there and doing a great job surfing and promoting Kore, BTC and our upcoming features and wallets.

Check this awesome picture from her:

Link for watching the event live:http://www.worldsurfleague.com/events/2018/wct/2792/surf-ranch-pro-womens?home=1

Have a great weekend.

Cheers.

Go Kore, Go BTC.

This pic is awesome cutback. Water splashed all around...
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
We are on Block #289236
Reindex your wallets if you are not on the same block as Bittrex.
https://bittrex.com/status
Type in ko and kORE will pop up...

I informed fairglu from the block explorer a long time ago.
I believe soon as they get into the office Monday they will reindex the explorer.

MikeMike
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

The main surfing event from WSL world championship is happening this weekend at Kelly´s Slater Surf Ranch and it is called Surf Ranch Pro, Silvana Lima is there and doing a great job surfing and promoting Kore, BTC and our upcoming features and wallets.

Link for watching the event live:http://www.worldsurfleague.com/events/2018/wct/2792/surf-ranch-pro-womens?home=1

Have a great weekend.

Cheers.

Go Kore, Go BTC.

I think this is my new favorite pic of Silvana.
She's ripping it up!
 Smiley
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

Have a great weekend.

Cheers.

Go Kore, Go BTC.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
An newbie question: How to buy KORE?
you can buy coins KORE. at the bittrex.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
please tell me if there are exact figures of fees? can I find out how many tokens are already sold? why can't I find your road map? Where is it located? Give the link to me please

Fees for what?
What do you mean "sold tokens"?
Kore is not an ICO.
Read the OP page.
The road map will be out at the wallet release.

MikeMike
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
please tell me if there are exact figures of fees? can I find out how many tokens are already sold? why can't I find your road map? Where is it located? Give the link to me please
Activity: 86
Hey guys good morning, how you doing?

http://i63.tinypic.com/rjozcz.png

We finished in 6th place on the voting for being listed on the new exchange https://sonox.io/vote, that means Kore will get premium listing there.

Wanna thanks to all that helped vote.

How are you folks?
Great news... When it will be listed at sonox?

I was hoping Kore would be in the first 3, anyway 6th place is already good.
I am actually curious about the date as well ! Does anybody knows ?
Hey guys good morning, how you doing?

We finished in 6th place on the voting for being listed on the new exchange https://sonox.io/vote, that means Kore will get premium listing there.

Wanna thanks to all that helped vote.

How are you folks?
Great news... When it will be listed at sonox?
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
Cant believe i have to say this but if people keep up ban evasions and putting up ascii dick pics then i will create a new bot that runs on my system and instabans anything that follows that format

She cannot wait to promote the new wallet code that is in the works and with all the extra communications features.

Go Kore, Go BTC.

So, a new wallet is coming soon. Hot news.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hey guys,
What is the next event you are gonna make?
I heard that Kore is in Brazil now and building some good features... Anxious to see it.

Hey how you doing?,

There is bitcoin conference coming up in Brazil that the team members will attend and there might be another few surfing events that we will set up the Kore booth to spread the good word about Kore, privacy, anonymity, freedom, Bitcoin and security.

When we get closer to the events i will let everybody know all the details

Main focus of the team right now is the new wallet code and a lot of other good things.

Thanks for the support and have a great week.

Cheers

That is great, improving security and anomymity is a good path to free ourselfs.
Looking forward for this project.

We switched the tech up a bit.
I personally cant wait till it is done.

Wink
Hey guys how you doing?,

I spoke with Silvana Lima today and she is doing awesome and is on the quarterfinals on the event from WSL called Women's Pull&Bear Pantin Classic Galicia Pro that is happening on Spain right now, today the surfers got a day off as the waves are small and next call is set for tomorrow 9 am CST.

She cannot wait to promote the new wallet code that is in the works and with all the extra communications features.

Here is some awesome shots from the event:

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheers.

Go Kore, Go BTC.

Hey guys,
I heard that Kore is in Brazil now and building some good features... Anxious to see it.

Hey how you doing?,

There is bitcoin conference coming up in Brazil that the team members will attend and there might be another few surfing events that we will set up the Kore booth to spread the good word about Kore, privacy, anonymity, freedom, Bitcoin and security.

Main focus of the team right now is the new wallet code and a lot of other good things.

Cheers

That is great, improving security and anomymity is a good path to free ourselfs.
Looking forward for this project.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
This plan can really be the start of a whole nw era in the crypto markets. I think this can be a very very huge sucess in the future. The dev team is really on point and i believe in them.

To clarify, it been an uphill battle and we are still regrouping from the attack
but are making progress every week.

MikeMike
Activity: 34
This plan can really be the start of a whole nw era in the crypto markets. I think this can be a very very huge sucess in the future. The dev team is really on point and i believe in them.
Hey guys,

Hey how you doing?,

Cheers
Activity: 86
Interesting article about Blockchain Courses getting popular with University Students.

“Blockchain combines theory and practice and can lead to fundamental breakthroughs in many research areas. It can have really profound and broad-scale impacts on society in many different industries.”

Read more here: https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/blockchain-courses-popular-university-students-coinbase-study-finds/
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
Bitcoin.com is now doing more to protect your rights to freedom of speech and right to self defence than every government on the planet! They are donating 1:1 to defcad.com to support open source cad files.

Matrix
Pages:
Jump to: