Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 51. (Read 152390 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Hi guys
passing only to congratulate Karol for the 3rd place and wish good luck to Silvana in the next events. A good week everyone

Go Kore
Go BTC
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Hey guys good morning from Brazil,

This past weekend Karol got 3rd place on another pro surfer local surfing event here in Brazil.

Here is a couple pictures from her:

Silvana Lima is back and getting ready for the next WSL main event on the Surf Ranch in the USA and for the WQS 6000 event in Pantin, Spain.

Have a great week everyone and please help with the voting here https://sonox.io to get Kore listed.

Cheers.

Go Kore
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
Sorry for being a bit quiet, I have not been feeling great and have been doing a lot of research. here is what one of the things i researched boiled down to.

As we all know Google loves to censor viewpoints they disagree with.1 Unfortunately for the tech giant they just cant censor as much as they want to without obviously breaking several multimillion-dollar government contracts. After almost a decade of not being able to operate in China, or getting millions of dollars from the Chinese people. As such, Google has decided to work on "project dragonfly,"2 a new application and website that blocks several important websites and allows China to continue its DICTATORSHIP over their people. Remember that next time you want to trust Google. Your money is being used to support the oppression of ~1,415,589,623 3 people. Your data is being sold to help Google support a dictatorship.

The censored version of Google search engine in the form of a mobile app reportedly aims to "blacklist sensitive queries" and filter out all websites (news, human rights, democracy, religion) blocked by the Chinese government, including Wikipedia, BBC News, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Besides this, Google will also blacklist words like human rights, democracy, religion and peaceful protests in Chinese of its search engine app.

I have spent several hours researching, trying to find a list of google/alphabet's (alphabet owns Google and almost a hundred companies) list of government contracts. I have looked at several government websites dedicated to USA contracts and spendings and it appears that they attempt to hide their contracts with Google. I have only found one or two department of defense (DOD) contracts with Google that did not, by any stretch of the word, cover the myriad of services google gives to the US DOD.

As I said before, Alphabet owns almost a hundred companies, some of these are legitimate and I feel several of them are fake. Please note that by fake I do not mean they are not real companies, I mean they are specifically owned/created to assist in the obfuscation of what Google/Alphabet is doing. Some supporting evidence is that the companies now have more contractors than they do employees 4 of which they dont technically have to say what they are doing. Because Alphabet doesn't technically have to say what their contractors work on, and they love their privacy (but not yours!), they just don't tell you what their higher level contractors work on. Because of this, Alphabet/Google can "work" on a project without ACTUALLY "working" on it.

Sauces:

1)
Robert Epstein. “The New Censorship.” Usnews, 22 June 2016, 9:00, www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2016-06-22/google-is-the-worlds-biggest-censor-and-its-power-must-be-regulated.
2)
Mohit Kumar. “Google Secretly Planning to Launch a Censored Search Engine in China.” The Hacker News, The Hacker News, 1 Aug. 2018, thehackernews.com/2018/08/censored-google-search-china.html.
3)
“China Population (LIVE).” Worldometers, www.worldometers.info/world-population/china-population.
4)
Mark Bergen, and Josh Eidelson. “Inside Google’s Shadow Workforce.” Bloomberg.com, Bloomberg, 25 July 2018, www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-07-25/inside-google-s-shadow-workforce.

Matrix
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/
Guys, Please keep on voting here https://sonox.io to get Kore listed.

You should vote everyday until 25th August, 27th august exchange launches.
Hey guys how you doing?,

Wow the bear market today not cool, hang on BTC and everybody else.

Something else i wanted to share is that if you have a microtik router, be careful and replace it as there is a huge malware problem going on with them, please check the link below for more information:

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/massive-coinhive-cryptojacking-campaign-touches-over-200-000-mikrotik-routers/

People are severely infected with this malware here in Brazil as the Microtik is one of the routers some ISP´s companies give to you over here.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I have given support to this user since the beginning of may, i have walked him through getting his nodes up again and done some trouble shooting before. My current belief is that either the servers hosting the nodes are underpowered/overloaded or the hosting provider is unreliable.

As such i have stopped giving support to this user for this issue.

Thanks for making this post to clarify this.
I and I know many here, In the Discord Support Thread and in the KORE Telegram channel
appreciate the excellent support you extend to the KORE Community.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

MikeMike
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
I have given support to this user since the beginning of may, i have walked him through getting his nodes up again and done some trouble shooting before. My current belief is that either the servers hosting the nodes are underpowered/overloaded or the hosting provider is unreliable.

As such i have stopped giving support to this user for this issue.
Hey guys if anyone can help me I posted in the support thread on discord but no one seems to be there atm just getting the msg out there Smiley

Hey how you doing?, good morning.

I woke up not to long ago and replied to you on discord, please message there when you can and we will assist you.

Thanks
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
Hey guys if anyone can help me I posted in the support thread on discord but no one seems to be there atm just getting the msg out there Smiley
Activity: 86
Cool Kore is in the 3 Place.
Let´s keeping voting;

Here is the link: https://sonox.io/
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
need some assistance.  For some reason I am unable to send any rewards or unlocked KORE coins.  I get the error that the coins have already been spent but their still showing in the same addresses as before.  The transaction looks to be failing to broadcast.

Go to the Discord KORE support thread.
https://discord.gg/j8f6URa

In KORE conf file enter:
staking=0
Wait a few hundred confirmations.
Send KORE.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hey guys how you doing?,

I am doing a follow up on Silvana Lima foundation called "Little School Silvana Lima Surf and Stand Up" and they are doing great and since the start of the program for this year the kids are getting their cool surf classes, some good snacks and meals and extra classes too like english and computer classes and sometimes they also get to surf with Silvana Lima when she gets a break from the WSL World Tour.

The foundation is solely sponsored by local business, donations from companies, Kore personal team members donations, Silvana Lima and Gilvan Lima and donations from all kinds of good people that wanna help those kids have more fun in life, have good mentors and learn that life is good and you gotta work hard for your dreams.

Here is a picture taken recently with the Kids, their mothers and teachers:

Wanna wish a great week to all.

Go Kore

What a Cool Project ! Congratulations to Silvana.

She was so nice to put the KORE logo on the sleeves of the shirts.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

KORE Proudly supports Her efforts at helping these awesome Children!
 Grin

MikeMike

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
How do I stop staking?

I've trying making staking=0 in the kore.conf file, but no luck.

I was running a masternode, but my server is no longer available, so I need to send my Kore out of my wallet. And even though I'm sending less than I have in the wallet, it still says "insufficient balance" presumably because of them being staked for the Masternode, which is no longer running.

Thanks for your help.

Give it some time usually a few hundred confirmations.
Keep the:
staking=0
In your kore.conf file.

Also you might be trying to send too many small transactions...

I've let it run for a couple days now with staking=0 and still staking shows as active ... this is after 2 days, and I did restart the wallet:

https://imgur.com/a/bbH0jCY

I haven't sent any transactions at all, so I don't think it's the small transactions that you suggested that are the problem.

The masternode status shows up as "Missing" as the server that was running it is now offline, is there something I need to do to somehow "unlock" the Kore coins from the masternode?

Thanks for your help!

Go to the Discord KORE Support Thread and ask for TheMatrix101.
https://discord.gg/tQpAyS8
Activity: 7
How do I stop staking?

I've trying making staking=0 in the kore.conf file, but no luck.

I was running a masternode, but my server is no longer available, so I need to send my Kore out of my wallet. And even though I'm sending less than I have in the wallet, it still says "insufficient balance" presumably because of them being staked for the Masternode, which is no longer running.

Thanks for your help.

Give it some time usually a few hundred confirmations.
Keep the:
staking=0
In your kore.conf file.

Also you might be trying to send too many small transactions...

I've let it run for a couple days now with staking=0 and still staking shows as active ... this is after 2 days, and I did restart the wallet:

https://imgur.com/a/bbH0jCY

I haven't sent any transactions at all, so I don't think it's the small transactions that you suggested that are the problem.

The masternode status shows up as "Missing" as the server that was running it is now offline, is there something I need to do to somehow "unlock" the Kore coins from the masternode?

Thanks for your help!
Hey guys how you doing?,

I am doing a follow up on Silvana Lima foundation called "Little School Silvana Lima Surf and Stand Up" and they are doing great and since the start of the program for this year the kids are getting their cool surf classes, some good snacks and meals and extra classes too like english and computer classes and sometimes they also get to surf with Silvana Lima when she gets a break from the WSL World Tour.

The foundation is solely sponsored by local business, donations from companies, Kore personal team members donations, Silvana Lima and Gilvan Lima and donations from all kinds of good people that wanna help those kids have more fun in life, have good mentors and learn that life is good and you gotta work hard for your dreams.

Here is a picture taken recently with the Kids, their mothers and teachers:

Wanna wish a great week to all.

Go Kore
Activity: 86
Hello! I paid attention to your coin in voting on SonoX. I read the thread on the forum - a very interesting and promising coin. Tell me you do not plan a subscription company or any other company of generosity? I would like to be able to earn coins. I really liked your project!

Welcome!
Once we have the remaining 2 main wallet bugs fixed
OR
Have the release of our completely new wallet.
This new wallet will be by a hybrid so you can POW mine KORE.
We will also do some bounties and we are contemplating an Air Drop.

Stay tunned....

MikeMike

It's good to see that you are developing actively at a rapid pace. If I understand correctly in the vote, still the first two coins that gain the most votes will be listed?

It is the first 15 coins that will be listed.

Kore have my support on voting as well !!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I support you in the voting. Kore is a very promising product! The developers have great ideas, which in many ways outstrip competitors. Good luck guys and look forward to the update!
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hello! I paid attention to your coin in voting on SonoX. I read the thread on the forum - a very interesting and promising coin. Tell me you do not plan a subscription company or any other company of generosity? I would like to be able to earn coins. I really liked your project!

Welcome!
OR

Stay tunned....

MikeMike

It's good to see that you are developing actively at a rapid pace. If I understand correctly in the vote, still the first two coins that gain the most votes will be listed?

It is the first 15 coins that will be listed.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253

Welcome!
OR

Stay tunned....

MikeMike

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Welcome!
OR

Stay tunned....

MikeMike
Pages:
Jump to: