Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 55. (Read 152390 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I like this project because KORE Platforms are focused acutely on Privacy and Security, directed at regaining these critical Inalienable Human Rights. Privacy and Information Security is among of the most important arenas this decade where we must press and protect our freedoms.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

http://oi66.tinypic.com/28gw6le.jpg

New KORE WALLET v0.12.6.1  UPDATE:
This is a highly recommended update.

This update includes:

1-  Fixed some compile errors,
2-  Increased the protocol version, this is so at the NEXT release we can block all of the old, dead wallets.

3- Added block height response to the wallet communications.
    This is so that when the majority of the network is running this 12.6.1 version of the wallet there will less issues with missing coins
    because you will not stake if your wallet hasn't validated to be on the longest chain. This check is performed every 2 minutes.

4- CPU sleeps have been added in the staking process to protect against a single thread being locked into a tight loop, freeing up some resources.

5- Checkpoints have been added, this protects the wallet from forking on initial chain download.

6- Added true seednodes.
    This will help the network, especially on initial connection to the network.

7- Getonion rpc command has been added.
    When this command is issued it will respond with your current onion address.

8- Added debug signal for when new block was found for easily tracking when there was an issue

9- Increased the Stake Split Threshold.
    This allows for a more fair, thorough staking rotation.

http://i68.tinypic.com/2lv0ok.jpg   https://i.imgur.com/r83uLah.png  

NOTES:
This KORE v12.6.1 wallet release is for Linux and Windows.
We are working out the OSX compilation bugs and hope to have it released soon.

We may have another update in 1-2 weeks.
This next update will be Mandatory.
We felt the need to get these smaller updates
out to the Community prior to the fork.
KORE thanks those whom have contributed to these updates.

Thanks for your support!
 Smiley
MikeMike

Congratulations to everybody involved on this new release!
Thanks a lot !!!

"4- CPU sleeps have been added in the staking process to protect against a single thread being locked into a tight loop, freeing up some resources."
This is sweet. I have some old PC's running Kore (that I'm sure they're 100% not infected) that will be really grateful for it :v
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Hey guys how you doing?,

Stopping by to share a very cool article about the NSA and AT&T and it´s spying hubs, definetly a good read with good information and stay away from AT&T if you can.

https://theintercept.com/2018/06/25/att-internet-nsa-spy-hubs/

Map: NSA and AT&T

Privacy is freedom.

Cheers and have a great week.
Activity: 4
What's the exchange maintains the fork ?
Activity: 86
Interesting article about Edward Snowden

"Edward Snowden has no regrets five years on from leaking the biggest cache of top-secret documents in history. He is wanted by the US. He is in exile in Russia. But he is satisfied with the way his revelations of mass surveillance have rocked governments, intelligence agencies and major internet companies."

you can read the entire article here: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/04/edward-snowden-people-still-powerless-but-aware
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

New KORE WALLET v0.12.6.1  UPDATE:
This is a highly recommended update.

This update includes:

1-  Fixed some compile errors,
2-  Increased the protocol version, this is so at the NEXT release we can block all of the old, dead wallets.

3- Added block height response to the wallet communications.
    This is so that when the majority of the network is running this 12.6.1 version of the wallet there will less issues with missing coins
    because you will not stake if your wallet hasn't validated to be on the longest chain. This check is performed every 2 minutes.

4- CPU sleeps have been added in the staking process to protect against a single thread being locked into a tight loop, freeing up some resources.

5- Checkpoints have been added, this protects the wallet from forking on initial chain download.

6- Added true seednodes.
    This will help the network, especially on initial connection to the network.

7- Getonion rpc command has been added.
    When this command is issued it will respond with your current onion address.

8- Added debug signal for when new block was found for easily tracking when there was an issue

9- Increased the Stake Split Threshold.
    This allows for a more fair, thorough staking rotation.

NOTES:
This KORE v12.6.1 wallet release is for Linux and Windows.
We are working out the OSX compilation bugs and hope to have it released soon.

We may have another update in 1-2 weeks.
This next update will be Mandatory.
We felt the need to get these smaller updates
out to the Community prior to the fork.
KORE thanks those whom have contributed to these updates.

Thanks for your support!
 Smiley
MikeMike

Is there anybody here following the World Cup ?

Looking forward to see Kore logo on the Neymar's shirt lol
Is there anybody here following the World Cup ?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Well, downloading new wallet right now, nice team!!!
Keep working  Wink

We are testing some updates to the KORE wallet.
Could be a small release out soon.

MikeMike
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Hey guys good morning how you doing?,

Stopping by to wish a great week to all and to post a cool picture of Silvana Lima surfing this past weekend.

Go Kore, Go BTC.

Cheers
Hey guys!

Just passing by to say that now Kore have a dnsseed (and two more about to come out of the oven).
Also, some checkpoint were set up.

Everything 100% done and working in the Momentum branch, included in the last PR in the official GitHub repo.

I hope it to be on a release real soon.

Go Kore, Go BTC!

Nice to see this coin getting new stuff done.
Having checkpoints make the wallet more secure ! This is really important.
Looking forward to see this new update from Kore.

Congratulation guys
Hey guys!

Just passing by to say that now Kore have a dnsseed (and two more about to come out of the oven).
Also, some checkpoint were set up.

Everything 100% done and working in the Momentum branch, included in the last PR in the official GitHub repo.

I hope it to be on a release real soon.

Go Kore, Go BTC!
Activity: 519
Merit: 502

For some reason the image is not showing or being blocked
https://imgur.com/TigCXQT
Weird my coins just said they are now staking coins but this was some of my holding. Just sharing here so you can look at it.

Feel free to message me at any time, I might be slow to reply because i normally do discord support but here goes.

You have staked four times so everything is working fine Smiley
As for the balance not showing correctly, this is because someone found a block right before you staked so yours orphaned, we are currently working on a fix, soon we will be testing our fix for this issue.
for now just add zapwallettxes=1 into your kore.conf and any time it shows a wrong balance restart your wallet and you will be fine Smiley

Matrix

That was 3 months ago. The new staking running for 6 days not a single stake now. Where do I add zapwallettxes=1?

Never mind my bad I just saw not sure how this works. Could you just tell me where to add that zapwallettxes?

Add:
zapwallettxes=1
Into your conf file in your kore folder.
MikeMike thanks. It seems for the staking to show up when i restart the wallet.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Weird my coins just said they are now staking coins but this was some of my holding. Just sharing here so you can look at it.

Feel free to message me at any time, I might be slow to reply because i normally do discord support but here goes.

As for the balance not showing correctly, this is because someone found a block right before you staked so yours orphaned, we are currently working on a fix, soon we will be testing our fix for this issue.
for now just add zapwallettxes=1 into your kore.conf and any time it shows a wrong balance restart your wallet and you will be fine Smiley

Matrix

That was 3 months ago. The new staking running for 6 days not a single stake now. Where do I add zapwallettxes=1?

Never mind my bad I just saw not sure how this works. Could you just tell me where to add that zapwallettxes?

Add:
zapwallettxes=1
Into your conf file in your kore folder.

Matrix

Matrix

Hey guys, how you doing?

Stopping by to wish a great week to all and post a cool picture from Silvana from this past weekend.

http://i66.tinypic.com/120rqk9.jpg

The next main event for the WSL women´s championship is the Corona Open J Bay in Jeffreys Bay, Eastern Cape, South Africa and it will run from July 6th to the 16th, if you live in the area go check it out those events are awesome

If someone posts a picture from this upcoming event with Silvana proving you were there i will personally send freebies(shirts and mini-surfboard keychain) to you.

Go Kore, Go BTC

Cheers  Grin

I like taking pictures ... I would love to have a chance to take surf pictures like this one.
Thinking about South Africa lol lol
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ

Matrix

Another question. Can I have one local wallet and multiple MN running on VPS. If so how would we go about doing that?

You can run a local wallet and a masternode running on a VPS or multiple masternodes running on multiple VPSes.
Of course there is a way to run a thousand masternodes on your local machine or even on a single VPS but that does more to hurt the network than it does to help it so you wont get any support from team members if you decide to go that route.
I wouldnt want to hurt the network in anyway. But not sure why that would be the case could you explain a bit? I have more then 500 coins and would like to stake all of them. If I have 2 vps running wouldnt that mean more nodes and better network. The only thing I will be using a local machine to access those 2 nodes. What I am looking for is why is this bad? Wouldnt more master nodes mean that people will have to lock up more kore hence increase in prices also? while more security due to multiple nodes? You know better but just trying to learn this.

Also one thing to add, I am not looking to run 2 master nodes on 1 vps. I am looking at buying 2 vps 1 core with 1gb of ram each and running them as 1 MN on each. Since the cost of each is only $10 per node it will cover for the cost and yet save me some funds while still helping the network correct me if I am wrong?

DigitalOcean is $5 a month for a VPS. Just make sure you the swap file script from the masternode page. There are 2 options on that page.
Thanks, yes looking at digital ocean and vultr.
Pages:
Jump to: