Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 53. (Read 152390 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

I tried closing in the console all peers 12.5 and lower in Windows and it always closes quickly.
One of the upcoming releases will include banning all old peers.

Thanks.

There were some 12.4 peers also. Indeed, if you close all of them except 12.6 it works like a charm.
On ubuntu works perfectly no matter if I close the peers or not.
Thank you for the explanation.

Awesome.
Which version of Ubuntu are you running?

Running 16.04 LTS.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

I tried closing in the console all peers 12.5 and lower in Windows and it always closes quickly.

Thanks.

There were some 12.4 peers also. Indeed, if you close all of them except 12.6 it works like a charm.

Awesome.
Which version of Ubuntu are you running?

Thanks.

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
How does the project recieve funding for development without an ICO? Are there angel investors?

The Project has a Dev fund Reward of 10% of staked amount.
So far none has been sold and is staking to support the Masternodes.
Plus is funded by donations and the KORE Team.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
How does the project recieve funding for development without an ICO? Are there angel investors?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Something I found helpful... Click open the Peers tab and sort the peers by Version. Disconnect any 12.4 or lower wallets. If you are 12.5-12.6.1 you should close quickly. The only other thing is to look for Peers that say Unknown or that are not updated. I tested for a while just closing 12.4 and lower and it always closes very quickly. But this is in Linux, although since it stalls in linux and this works, it should also work in Win10.

On win 10 64 bit, almost all the time I close the wallet is taking minutes to shut down properly. It's not about the computer being slow (i7 6600), no other wallet of mine doing this.
Is it something that can be fixed in the future releases?
Once I killed the process from task manager and I had to download all the blockchain again.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Something I found helpful... Click open the Peers tab and sort the peers by Version. Disconnect any 12.4 or lower wallets. If you are 12.5-12.6.1 you should close quickly. The only other thing is to look for Peers that say Unknown or that are not updated. I tested for a while just closing 12.4 and lower and it always closes very quickly. But this is in Linux, although since it stalls in linux and this works, it should also work in Win10.

On win 10 64 bit, almost all the time I close the wallet is taking minutes to shut down properly. It's not about the computer being slow (i7 6600), no other wallet of mine doing this.
Once I killed the process from task manager and I had to download all the blockchain again.
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Hey guys how you doing?.

Good to see this spike on Bitcoin price and good alts.

Silvana is getting better from the knee injury and will most likely be back for the next main event from WSL, the next main event will go from July 30 to August 5 and it is the WSL Vans US Open of Surfing
Huntington Beach, California, United States.

Go Kore, Go BTC  Grin

Cheers
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Interesting news today  here

https://www.bitcoinglobalnews.com/single-post/2018/07/18/Crypto-Market-Update-18-July-2018

"The market is consolidating after a sharp rise and continued hours of growth. Nearly all coins are in the green and trading volume is rising strongly by $5 billion to a $21 billion 24 volume. Ardor (ARDR) is the biggest stand out of the top 100 coins, up about 43% in the past 24 hours, while Dogecoin (DOGE) and Stellar (XLM) are both up over 31%. Dozens of top 100 coins have risen more than 10%. Bitcoin is right around $7,400 for almost +10% change and 43.1% market dominance, while Ethereum is just short of $500 for +4% change in the past 24 hours. Market cap for the overall cryptocurrency market shot up over $23 billion and then steadily grew by $5 billion more to just about $296 billion total."

Kore is up more than 10% this week, so far !
  maybe a good time to buy Kore ? What do you think ?

What I do know is regardless of price we will always continue.
I have also found KORE is sometimes on the second wave of larger moves.

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Interesting news today  here

https://www.bitcoinglobalnews.com/single-post/2018/07/18/Crypto-Market-Update-18-July-2018

"The market is consolidating after a sharp rise and continued hours of growth. Nearly all coins are in the green and trading volume is rising strongly by $5 billion to a $21 billion 24 volume. Ardor (ARDR) is the biggest stand out of the top 100 coins, up about 43% in the past 24 hours, while Dogecoin (DOGE) and Stellar (XLM) are both up over 31%. Dozens of top 100 coins have risen more than 10%. Bitcoin is right around $7,400 for almost +10% change and 43.1% market dominance, while Ethereum is just short of $500 for +4% change in the past 24 hours. Market cap for the overall cryptocurrency market shot up over $23 billion and then steadily grew by $5 billion more to just about $296 billion total."

Kore is up more than 10% this week, so far !
  maybe a good time to buy Kore ? What do you think ?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
After seeing that KORE has a good update, I think the concept of this project is very good, and I hope it will be carried out smoothly in the future

Yes, we are doing our best for this to be the outcome.
 Smiley
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
Hey guys,

kore.life's server has had a few security updates

We are hoping to have another patch out soon to fix some issues we have noticed.

Matrix
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
After seeing that KORE has a good update, I think the concept of this project is very good, and I hope it will be carried out smoothly in the future
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

New KORE WALLET v0.12.6.1  UPDATE:
If you have not yet updated and stake KORE please update asap.

This update includes:

1-  Fixed some compile errors,
2-  Increased the protocol version, this is so at the NEXT release we can block all of the old, dead wallets.

3- Added block height response to the wallet communications.
    This is so that when the majority of the network is running this 12.6.1 version of the wallet there will less issues with missing coins
    because you will not stake if your wallet hasn't validated to be on the longest chain. This check is performed every 2 minutes.

4- CPU sleeps have been added in the staking process to protect against a single thread being locked into a tight loop, freeing up some resources.

5- Checkpoints have been added, this protects the wallet from forking on initial chain download.

6- Added true seednodes.
    This will help the network, especially on initial connection to the network.

7- Getonion rpc command has been added.
    When this command is issued it will respond with your current onion address.

8- Added debug signal for when new block was found for easily tracking when there was an issue

9- Increased the Stake Split Threshold.
    This allows for a more fair, thorough staking rotation.

NOTES:

We may have another update in 1-2 weeks.
This next update will be Mandatory.
We felt the need to get these smaller updates
out to the Community prior to the fork.
KORE thanks those whom have contributed to these updates.

Thanks for your support!
 Smiley
MikeMike

Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
I was hoping to watch some Silvana video today, but I figure that Silvana withdraws from the tournament !
What a pity.
Here you can find more details: http://www.worldsurfleague.com/posts/336054/injury-update-silvana-lima-withdraws-from-j-bay

Yeah she was ready to kick ass surfing but she hurt her knee, it looks like she will be ok for the next event but we will have to see.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheers.
I was hoping to watch some Silvana video today, but I figure that Silvana withdraws from the tournament !
What a pity.
Here you can find more details: http://www.worldsurfleague.com/posts/336054/injury-update-silvana-lima-withdraws-from-j-bay
Activity: 69
Hi guys, how are you?

great pictures
passing just to wish good luck to Silvana and Team KORE

Go kore
Hey guys how you doing?,

Stopping by to wish a great week to all and to share some new pictures and news about the Kore surfing team.

Karol Ribeiro is at the semi-finals of the women's champioship in Brazil, these pics are from this past weekend:

http://i63.tinypic.com/1ffgx4.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/xf7q6f.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/9zo6yh.jpg

Silvana Lima is awaiting for good surf and already qualified for the next heat on the WSL Corona Open J-Bay - Women's event in Jeffreys bay, South Africa, on friday they are supposed to recieve a nice swell and will have great waves.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2gx09j7.jpg

Go Kore, Go BTC.

Cheers

Hoping that Silvana will do Great this Friday !
  I have notice that  most of time Silvana is holding the board with her left hand, that makes the Kore logo to be upside down, somebody should tell her to hold the board with right hand when taking pictures Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: