Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 54. (Read 152390 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Very good question, I also wonder when all the same will be growth. Already many quite desperate and think that they will not wait for the next growth. I see a lot of messages about this.
Everybody wants the market to turn around and go into growth. At the current low price there is no fault of the Kora project, the project is all right! In the current situation, the general trend in the market is to blame. As soon as the market changes its trend - the Kore rate will fly to the Moon!
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Very good question, I also wonder when all the same will be growth. Already many quite desperate and think that they will not wait for the next growth. I see a lot of messages about this.

You are welcome to help.
These projects will be developed.
Not on some time line for other people nor a price expectation.

MikeMike
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Hey guys how you doing?,

Stopping by to wish a great week to all and to share some new pictures and news about the Kore surfing team.

Karol Ribeiro is at the semi-finals of the women's champioship in Brazil, these pics are from this past weekend:

Silvana Lima is awaiting for good surf and already qualified for the next heat on the WSL Corona Open J-Bay - Women's event in Jeffreys bay, South Africa, on friday they are supposed to recieve a nice swell and will have great waves.

Go Kore, Go BTC.

Cheers

Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
I am no longer offering KOREDEB builds for near-instant linux wallet/masternode setup. The process takes time and resources and is not used/downloaded enough to justify the time spent compiling, validating and testing every .deb build.

Instead, I will be updating the easyinstall.sh already in the root of the source to have more functionality including a memory/swapfile checker.

The website will be updated soon.

Matrix
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Guys when will be the growth ?

The markets are still in a bit of a bear market.
We will still continue as planned.

MikeMike
Activity: 4
Guys when will be the growth ?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

New KORE WALLET v0.12.6.1  UPDATE now also for OSX/Mac:
This is a highly recommended update.

Pleases the flow of positive news! It's wonderful that such a promising project as Kore - lives and develops! Good luck to the developers!

We all appreciate the kind words.
We are getting close...
 Wink
MikeMike
Activity: 86
Hey guys how you doing?,

Tomorrow starts the WSL Corona Open J-Bay - womens event and it will go up to July the 16th depending on the waves of the region.

Silvana is there and ready to fight for the win and to represent Kore there.

http://i68.tinypic.com/9th46q.jpg

Here is the link for watching the event live tomorrow> http://www.worldsurfleague.com/events/2018/wct/2750/corona-open-j-bay-womens

Go Kore, Go Silvana.

Cheers

South Africa !!! Amazing picture.
I took a look in the website, pretty cool. It is possible to see little videos from the best in the Heat.
Enjoy

Hey guys how you doing?,

Tomorrow starts the WSL Corona Open J-Bay - womens event and it will go up to July the 16th depending on the waves of the region.

Silvana is there and ready to fight for the win and to represent Kore there.

Here is the link for watching the event live tomorrow> http://www.worldsurfleague.com/events/2018/wct/2750/corona-open-j-bay-womens

Go Kore, Go Silvana.

Cheers
Activity: 574
Merit: 117

Pleases the flow of positive news! It's wonderful that such a promising project as Kore - lives and develops! Good luck to the developers!
Activity: 86
kore.life will be down for a few days while I do extensive back-end work and updates.
kore.life server will host a full KORE node
kore.life will begin auto removing all visitor logs until it gets attacked and then it will begin logging until the attack is over.
I am working on updating kore.life to support a hidden services node so that you will be able to visit it via onion address.

Matrix

Cool !!!
Looking forward to access kore.life via onion browser !

Thanks Matrix
Hey guys how you doing?,

Stopping by to wish a great week to all and to share some cool photos from Silvana Lima and Karol Ribeiro.

Karol Ribeiro:

Silvana Lima:

Cheers guys.

Go Kore, Go Team.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

This update includes:

1-  Fixed some compile errors,
2-  Increased the protocol version, this is so at the NEXT release we can block all of the old, dead wallets.

3- Added block height response to the wallet communications.
    This is so that when the majority of the network is running this 12.6.1 version of the wallet there will less issues with missing coins
    because you will not stake if your wallet hasn't validated to be on the longest chain. This check is performed every 2 minutes.

4- CPU sleeps have been added in the staking process to protect against a single thread being locked into a tight loop, freeing up some resources.

5- Checkpoints have been added, this protects the wallet from forking on initial chain download.

6- Added true seednodes.
    This will help the network, especially on initial connection to the network.

7- Getonion rpc command has been added.
    When this command is issued it will respond with your current onion address.

8- Added debug signal for when new block was found for easily tracking when there was an issue

9- Increased the Stake Split Threshold.
    This allows for a more fair, thorough staking rotation.

NOTES:

We may have another update in 1-2 weeks.
This next update will be Mandatory.
We felt the need to get these smaller updates
out to the Community prior to the fork.
KORE thanks those whom have contributed to these updates.

Thanks for your support!
 Smiley
MikeMike
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
ain't nothing like the Blues
glad to see regular updates and communication here, alot of other projects drop the ball after so many months and leave their supporters in the dark.Thanks MikeMike😁 btw..love discord!! much better then slack or telegram
kore.life will be down for a few days while I do extensive back-end work and updates.
kore.life server will host a full KORE node
kore.life will begin auto removing all visitor logs until it gets attacked and then it will begin logging until the attack is over.
I am working on updating kore.life to support a hidden services node so that you will be able to visit it via onion address.

Matrix
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I joined this project. I am interested to watch how the founders realize the idea.
 Good luck DEV's.

Thanks for your support and trust.
We are all working very hard and will get there.

MikeMike
guys is there a discord or telegram channel for Kore. I need assistance with a Masternode set up. I have followed the instructions but I am not getting connections on VPS. I must be missing one small thing. Looked everywhere I am not winning
Check my signature. discord is better.

Matrix
Activity: 4
does anyone know if any of the exchanges will be supporting fork ?
Pages:
Jump to: