Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 78. (Read 152390 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi Guys

Very impressed with this project and looking seems like good road ahead. I went ahead after looking at the project and bought KORE for one masternode. Can someone please advise if we can setup masternode on win64bit OR its only on Linux at the moment. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Morning all. Any news on the MN upgrades/PoSv3 move?

We are concentrating on multiple projects and wallets at this time.
Win32
Mac
Some other coding projects and upgrading KORE and either fixing PoS
or porting it in new or to a different more stable PoS is being considered.

MikeMike
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Hello everybody, how you guys doing?

Stopping by to wish a great week to all.

The WSL pro surfer Silvana Lima is surfing at the Florida Pro Surf competition to warm up for the WSL main events.

You can watch live on their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/FloridaProSurf/

Go Kore, Go BTC.
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
Morning all. Any news on the MN upgrades/PoSv3 move?
Activity: 57
Looks like KORE was listed on Upbit

https://upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.BTC-KORE

Over 60 BTC 24hr volume

UPDATE: Appears to be a mirror of the bittrex market.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Why do not you make an video  instruction for Windows

Because it is an EXE wallet.
If you mean the masternodes setup,...
We do not provide support for windows due to the security issues
with the Windows software.

Yes. I wanted to run the master node. I understood you.
Thank you.

There are helpful Community that run Windows MNs.
Post for help in the KORE Discord Support Thread.
https://discord.gg/VD2kytE

MikeMike
Activity: 64

Yes. I wanted to run the master node. I understood you.
Thank you.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Why do not you make an video  instruction for Windows
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Well, I think this Kore project is very good, because the information provided is also quite a lot. But I need a little more information about the team working on this big project you have. For anyone who works in the team will be very influential for the success rate of a project and prospective customers or investors should know it. thank you

Then I guess the coin will fail.

The KORE team has been attacked multiple times so good luck getting any of us to tell you anymore than our place of origin: The Internet.

We stand for a secure platform to support anonymous transactions and the security and privacy of all, thats all you need know about us. We do what we can to support this vision, KORE the coin is secondary, KORE - the platform, is primary. Not saying we don't care about the coin itself, we are trying to bring this sleeper back. BUT a coin is just a shitcoin if it has no platform or doesn't fix an issue. KORE plans on having a useful privacy platform and we are doing all we can for that dream to be realized

p.s.
can you tell me how Satoshi Nakamoto is? I can't find it anywhere but its got to be out there if bitcoin is this big right?

Matrix

It seems the KORE Projects and Team are good enough for people to spend money on attacking it.
Let alone risk going to jail.
Someone did their, "Due Diligence"...
 Wink

MikeMike
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
Well, I think this Kore project is very good, because the information provided is also quite a lot. But I need a little more information about the team working on this big project you have. For anyone who works in the team will be very influential for the success rate of a project and prospective customers or investors should know it. thank you

Then I guess the coin will fail.

The KORE team has been attacked multiple times so good luck getting any of us to tell you anymore than our place of origin: The Internet.

We stand for a secure platform to support anonymous transactions and the security and privacy of all, thats all you need know about us. We do what we can to support this vision, KORE the coin is secondary, KORE - the platform, is primary. Not saying we don't care about the coin itself, we are trying to bring this sleeper back. BUT a coin is just a shitcoin if it has no platform or doesn't fix an issue. KORE plans on having a useful privacy platform and we are doing all we can for that dream to be realized

p.s.
can you tell me how Satoshi Nakamoto is? I can't find it anywhere but its got to be out there if bitcoin is this big right?

Matrix
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
FYI- To keep from having to go through the constant reindexing I every few days
make a copy of the kore folder after a reindex and then test to make sure it starts properly.
Then once I have that I replace the kore folder whenever restarting the wallet to get the correct balance to show.
This saves much time and it allows for a 1 time restart of the wallet rather than two and you dont go through the reindexing.

MikeMilke
A good idea. I, too, will do so. Because it is necessary to overload several times a day.
By the way, I'm slowly buying coins. At the same gathered on the half of the node. Despite the constant purse departures and the disappearance of coins, I already even once received coins from stakings!
Kore Core v0.12.4.0-6fb5818-dirty
frequent error
https://s9.postimg.org/7zepu1oxb/333333.jpg

I confirm. After each launch, we must wait for a new and complete synchronization. A very long time.

make a copy of the kore folder after a reindex and then test to make sure it starts properly.
Then once I have that I replace the kore folder whenever restarting the wallet to get the correct balance to show.
This saves much time and it allows for a 1 time restart of the wallet rather than two and you dont go through the reindexing.

MikeMilke

Thank you. I'll try.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
frequent error

I confirm. After each launch, we must wait for a new and complete synchronization. A very long time.

MikeMilke
frequent error

Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Activity: 127
Merit: 11
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Good to see over 120 connections in my wallet.
 Smiley

Wow 120. That's great. Running a couple nodes now and will increase once rewards increase
Activity: 57
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Good to see over 120 connections in my wallet.
 Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: