Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 82. (Read 152390 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Hi guys, how are you? was reading some news and saw that they are planning to implement a bill to ban the crypto-currency trade in South Korea. Do you think this will greatly affect the crypto-currency?

They will never stop Bitcoin and never stop others.
We will do our best to get South Korea what it will need as these walls go up.
KORE works in China.

MikeMike
thanks for the response Mike Mike. as I am new in the world BTC I am happy to know kore is in China too and a person with more experience has this security
Activity: 14
A new wallet release is great!

But what about the progress on the core products?? - VoIP, Aether OS, Korephone?

All in good time.
First will be the Integrated Tor Surf's Up! Browser.

thanks for keeping us informed looking forward to bigger and better.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
A new wallet release is great!

But what about the progress on the core products?? - VoIP, Aether OS, Korephone?

All in good time.
First will be the Integrated Tor Surf's Up! Browser.

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

We are now working on the final Windows compiles of the 32 and 64 bit.
Also the final Linux to be uploaded to the git. We will need a few hours but I cant nail down how many.

I want everyone to know Huck has some serious family and personal matters he must focus on.
Seems the Lamassu order he put in for KORE may be in error and at worst, falsified by him.
KORE will still be working the ATMs in a big and now even better way.
I had a long meeting with Clutch, Huck's life long friend and he promised to drop by to see Huck in the next few days.
We will let you know the result of that meeting.

The Memory leaks issues of which there were a few are not fully fixed but is much better.
What we have learned is PIVX and other major coins running PoSv3 have the disappearing and reindex wallet issues.
So far nobody has found a proper fix for these bugs yet and they have been using PoSv3 long before KORE was.

Please stake as many coins as you can to support the Masternodes till we get ALL the bugs fixed and updates completed.
The wallet still has the disappearing coins and reindexing issues but we fixed a few bugs on things unseen,
also some memory leaks, difficulty adjustments, the box for unlock for staking only is auto checked, the Bittrex Trading window
does not start up automatically now and there is the option to close it when done trading, the staking icon remains on
for a longer period of time when coins a set out to stake and a few others.

PIVX and most top end PoSv3 coins are having disappearing coins and reindexing issues.
KORE is now taking the stance that in the future we will be flexible, pulling PoW and PoS from what is most secure and fair.
We are presently working on some concepts for the most fair PoS and PoW we can come up with.
In time they may be a reality and put into KORE.
What you should also know is that we still have a Team
working hard on getting KORE back on track and are even be better for it.

Welcome to Crypto!
 Cheesy
MikeMike

NOTE: This wallet will be a Mandatory Update...

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hi guys, how are you? was reading some news and saw that they are planning to implement a bill to ban the crypto-currency trade in South Korea. Do you think this will greatly affect the crypto-currency?

They will never stop Bitcoin and never stop others.
We will do our best to get South Korea what it will need as these walls go up.
KORE works in China.

MikeMike
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Hey guys how you doing?,

Thanks for the ideas telih, very good.

We definitely need more exchanges but i Aldo believe we need to time it right as MikeMike said to work great.

Have a great day guys.

Cheers
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Yeah, it would be awkward to have another underwhelming attempt, like the previous c-cex listing.. Bounties typically gets people buzzing though, nothing like free money. I just don't know if this small community has the buying power to get listed without some kind of campaign.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

It is time to start getting KORE listed on other exchanges.
I'm OK with this soon as we get this update out specially seeing
many other PoSv3 coins are having similar issues with their wallets
so the Exchanges are familiar...

We will need the Community behind KORE 1000%

MikeMike

I haven't traded here yet, but I have an account and think that bit-z is very fast and clean ui. They have a coin voting system that might draw publicity since there is only a handful in voting right now... Every new account that verifies get's free voting coins.

Tons of volume too. We'd need a reward though.. for the voters. Maybe get some kore together and start a bounty for the voting? Twitter campaign.

Sign up I only found through the support articles.. here: https://support.bit-z.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004473554-Launch-new-currency-on-Bit-Z

Application is reviewed faster when it is submitted by a core-team member.

I think the voting has a deadline though, so we would need a big community push/bounty. I'd reckon the bounty would be cheaper than paying topia the outrageous 13 btc, or the absurd 8+ btc it takes to get on c-cex now.. Infact... the bounty could require screenshots of voting on bit-z.. then extra rewards for voting on c-cex! Not to mention joining telegram (mostly to stop people from entering multiple times) + twitter retweet.. Take a play from airdrops.

Buy a couple thousand kore and bounty it up. Much cheaper and it'd be paying for marketing too, getting the name out. (Yes, the risk of people dumping instantly will happen.. Unavoidable.. The amount of people that would stay for the tech is well worth it.)

With a proper campaign, we could expect 4k-20k submissions, consider giving everyone 0.15-0.25 kore, extra 0.1 for the c-cex vote.. extra 0.15 kore if it gets listed.. Something like that would be widely successful promotion Imo. Cheaper than buying it into the exchange as well, and instant marketing/social awareness.. triple win.

Cheers kore.

Awesome ideas.
Thanks.
We should do them all.
My only concern is the KORE Community is small.
This may not be the best time to push a voting only campaign.
The idea was once the wallet was stable and the Browser integrated.
This would grow the Community.
Then we get listed on "voting exchanges".
A pay for votes combined with Community voting could work.

MikeMike
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

MikeMike

I haven't traded here yet, but I have an account and think that bit-z is very fast and clean ui. They have a coin voting system that might draw publicity since there is only a handful in voting right now... Every new account that verifies get's free voting coins.

Tons of volume too. We'd need a reward though.. for the voters. Maybe get some kore together and start a bounty for the voting? Twitter campaign.

Sign up I only found through the support articles.. here: https://support.bit-z.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004473554-Launch-new-currency-on-Bit-Z

Application is reviewed faster when it is submitted by a core-team member.

I think the voting has a deadline though, so we would need a big community push/bounty. I'd reckon the bounty would be cheaper than paying topia the outrageous 13 btc, or the absurd 8+ btc it takes to get on c-cex now.. Infact... the bounty could require screenshots of voting on bit-z.. then extra rewards for voting on c-cex! Not to mention joining telegram (mostly to stop people from entering multiple times) + twitter retweet.. Take a play from airdrops.

Buy a couple thousand kore and bounty it up. Much cheaper and it'd be paying for marketing too, getting the name out. (Yes, the risk of people dumping instantly will happen.. Unavoidable.. The amount of people that would stay for the tech is well worth it.)

With a proper campaign, we could expect 4k-20k submissions, consider giving everyone 0.15-0.25 kore, extra 0.1 for the c-cex vote.. extra 0.15 kore if it gets listed.. Something like that would be widely successful promotion Imo. Cheaper than buying it into the exchange as well, and instant marketing/social awareness.. triple win.

Cheers kore.
Activity: 84
The usage of TOR masternodes is a really smart decision, which makes this project a lot better.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

MikeMike
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
Hey guys,

Just wanted to keep you up to date on a few things, in the next day or two I will be releasing a way to monitor your linux nodes. This code's target audience are the people running nodes from out-of-house VPS accounts. Later this week I will be releasing two walk-throughs on how to utilize this tool, one being very simple "build alongside your node" style, and the other being more in depth "build on-top your node" style. This is, of course, assuming no major issues arise that I need to divert attention to.

Matrix
Is this supposed to be lighter than using the KORE QT wallet to monitor them?

Yes and no, this is made for monitoring the node to make sure its up and running well with the network (e.g. not behind on blocks), this is meant to be a quick tool to check, not as a wallet. this will have no functionality of a wallet (except for the paid version which will have a few more features that are very helpful. again, this is so you dont have to open your ssh program and then connect to the node then make a kore-cli call, this is not a wallet.

Matrix
I have a masternode and I'm following the team. I found the projects very good. I would like to have anonymous voip, anonymous msg, etc.
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
Hey guys,

Just wanted to keep you up to date on a few things, in the next day or two I will be releasing a way to monitor your linux nodes. This code's target audience are the people running nodes from out-of-house VPS accounts. Later this week I will be releasing two walk-throughs on how to utilize this tool, one being very simple "build alongside your node" style, and the other being more in depth "build on-top your node" style. This is, of course, assuming no major issues arise that I need to divert attention to.

Matrix
Is this supposed to be lighter than using the KORE QT wallet to monitor them?
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
Hey guys,

Matrix
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I'm a little worried that I will have difficulties with launching the nodes, in Russia there is absolutely no information on Kore.

And the level of my English leaves much to be desired.

TheMatrix101 made an automated easy way to setup a Masternode.
We are still offering help with them in Linux.
You can ask him on Discord Kore Support thread for help.
https://discord.gg/VD2kytE
First prepare yourself by following the masternode guide found on the website:
http://kore.life/masternode-guide/

MikeMike
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
s this coin available on any major coin exchange? I would like to purchase a few coins but I do not want to test any new exchanges. Do not believe in them Angry

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-KORE

We are working on another way to buy KORE.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I'm a little worried that I will have difficulties with launching the nodes, in Russia there is absolutely no information on Kore.

And the level of my English leaves much to be desired.

Smiley
Go to Discord in PM.
https://discord.gg/VD2kytE
Send me a message there.
 Wink

MikeMike
Activity: 35
when will release new wallet ?
Pages:
Jump to: