Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 84. (Read 152390 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hi guys,

I have been accumulating Kore for a while and have now enough for a Node!

Could anybody give me a hand setting it up?

I am at step 9 of the masternode setup guide and need to include a line at the bottom of masternode.config, however, there is no "masternode.config" in my Kore directory in Ubuntu.

Do I need to create a new file with "nano" like I did with kore.config a steps back?

Thanks!

Please go to the KORE Support thread in Discord.
When "TheMatrix101" gets in later today I'm sure he could help
but ask those in the thread. There are plenty of ones who are good.

https://discord.gg/VD2kytE
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

I have been accumulating Kore for a while and have now enough for a Node!

Could anybody give me a hand setting it up?

I am at step 9 of the masternode setup guide and need to include a line at the bottom of masternode.config, however, there is no "masternode.config" in my Kore directory in Ubuntu.

Do I need to create a new file with "nano" like I did with kore.config a steps back?

Thanks!
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

We have the same shill posting the same unwarranted, false, twisted complaint that does not hold water.
It is their twisted view.
Sad people have to stoop to such low states.

MikeMike
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Hey there,

I'm doing a comparison of anonymous tech, and have included KORE on recommendation.   If possible, please let me know if there are features I've missed or how I can better clarify the assessment.   Reference to verifiable facts such as websites, whitepapers, Dev comments, or the Devs themselves, is always appreciated.

Due to some incorrect information in this chart Im removing it.
We may revisit it at a later time dependent...

MikeMike
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Hi All,

I have 503 Kore in the wallet.
Setup masternode, the masternode appear in the MY MASTERNODES with status is MISSING.
When i right click and start Alias, the Prompt saying that: "Failed to start Masternode, Error clould not allocate txin ....."

When I (in the command line) and type  "kore-cli masternode status", I'm getting a ''Not capable masternode: Hot node, waiting for remote activation'' status.

Just wonder what i need to do next to make the masternode to be active.

thanks.

You need to fund a Local wallet with that 503 and then send it to itself. Grab the TX RAW info and get the number from the VOUT TX which is usually 0 and then paste it in the Masternode config on the Local Machine. This coin must stay in the wallet to make the Node hot. I also put RESERVEBALANCE=500 or 1000 or 1500 in my Kore.Conf, however many MN you have this way you don't accidentally spend your MN TX.
Activity: 42
happy new year everyone \o/ !!!!!!
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Happy New Year!!!

A question for MM, dev team and for the community

Would you like to see KORE in Ledger Nano S?
Would you donate whatever you can to get listed?
Would you buy a limited edition Ledger Nano S with KORE logo on it?

Hey happy New Year to you too.

Ohh yeah for sure buddy.

Cheers
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Happy New Year!!!

Absolutely.
 Wink

MikeMike
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Happy New Year!!!

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Hey guys, how you guys doing?,

Wanted to drop by to wish happy new year to you and to the whole family, with health, peace and prosperity.

That we may realize our goals this year.

Have a great week.

Cheers
In the New Year, the value of Kore will be discovered
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Wanted to drop by to wish happy new year to you and to the whole family, with health, peace and prosperity.

Have a great week.

Cheers

Same to you Mxrider420z and Kore team + community. Wishing you guys a super year!!

Thanks much.
Cheers to you too!
It will be an exciting year...
 Smiley

MikeMike
Activity: 135
Merit: 100

Have a great week.

Cheers

Same to you Mxrider420z and Kore team + community. Wishing you guys a super year!!
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

Have a great week.

Cheers
Activity: 150
Yep....I read it one time, ++++ Masternodes, VoIP, KoreBay, OS, anonymous Browser etc. But Iam wondering about privacy aspects like: transaction speed,scalability, IP hiding principals .... comprehensive comparison of privacy-focused cryptocurrencies in one table Smiley

Please read the OP page and don't skim.

transaction speed

New KORE
First Coin with Full ANON, Embedded TOR and Active POS
Algorithm: Momentum Bitcoin Core v0.12.2.0-gec0afbd
PoS Algorithm  PoSv3  *Modified for Security/Functionality...
PoW Coins: <5000
PoW Block Reward: 5 KORE
Block 1000-infinity = 0 KORE
Block Time: 60 Seconds
PoS Minimum Age: 4 hours
PoS Interest: 25%
Total Coins: 12 Million
Confirmations: 10, Maturity: 26

scalability

KORE - MESH:

An experimental MESH Network to further decentralize our communications.
We plan to release the first test version by tba.
This Experimental MESH Network will be ramped up over time in order to prepare for and facilitate a feature in the KOREPhone etc.
More information will be provided at the right time and a separate road map for MESH will be presented in the coming weeks.
We have run some tests and are confident we could over time establish functional Networks.
Anyone having knowledge and experience in MESH technologies that would like to contribute, please PM MikeMike.

This one doesn't completely answer this scaling question but really would we be making an operating system, a full mesh network, and brand new technologies if we were not planning to be able to scale to whatever means needed?

IP hiding principals

KORE -  SERVICENODES:
Service nodes will provide services to users.
Where applicable we will run Tor to increase privacy of users as it obscures your IP enabling use of services without fear for privacy.

One of the first Services KORE will be providing is an experimental MESH Network.
In time other services may be added

Matrix

Hey Matrix, thanks for sort of clarification in some working principles and future plans for KORE. Wish your team all the best with KORE project.
Activity: 57
Hi,

I have a small problem with transactions getting stuck. I am running a MN and wanted to move the rewards to another address. However, I get an error: "Transaction rejected. This might happen if coins were already spent...".
(The coins should be there though. They show in the block explorer.)

Anyway, after this error, I got this unconfirmed transaction that I created, showing the deduction of the coins in the wallet and I am unable to create a new transaction. I already have this 2 weeks in the wallet now and don't know how to get the coins back...  Huh

If you stop your wallet, then restart with "-zapwallettxes=1" it will find your coins again.

http://picpaste.com/pics/Capture-vFRP8Kls.1514831478.PNG
Activity: 1
Hi All,

I have 503 Kore in the wallet.
Setup masternode, the masternode appear in the MY MASTERNODES with status is MISSING.
When i right click and start Alias, the Prompt saying that: "Failed to start Masternode, Error clould not allocate txin ....."

When I (in the command line) and type  "kore-cli masternode status", I'm getting a ''Not capable masternode: Hot node, waiting for remote activation'' status.

Just wonder what i need to do next to make the masternode to be active.

thanks.
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
Yep....I read it one time, ++++ Masternodes, VoIP, KoreBay, OS, anonymous Browser etc. But Iam wondering about privacy aspects like: transaction speed,scalability, IP hiding principals .... comprehensive comparison of privacy-focused cryptocurrencies in one table Smiley

Please read the OP page and don't skim.

transaction speed

New KORE
First Coin with Full ANON, Embedded TOR and Active POS
Algorithm: Momentum Bitcoin Core v0.12.2.0-gec0afbd
PoS Algorithm  PoSv3  *Modified for Security/Functionality...
PoW Coins: <5000
PoW Block Reward: 5 KORE
Block 1000-infinity = 0 KORE
Block Time: 60 Seconds
PoS Minimum Age: 4 hours
PoS Interest: 25%
Total Coins: 12 Million
Confirmations: 10, Maturity: 26

scalability

KORE - MESH:

An experimental MESH Network to further decentralize our communications.
We plan to release the first test version by tba.
This Experimental MESH Network will be ramped up over time in order to prepare for and facilitate a feature in the KOREPhone etc.
More information will be provided at the right time and a separate road map for MESH will be presented in the coming weeks.
We have run some tests and are confident we could over time establish functional Networks.
Anyone having knowledge and experience in MESH technologies that would like to contribute, please PM MikeMike.

This one doesn't completely answer this scaling question but really would we be making an operating system, a full mesh network, and brand new technologies if we were not planning to be able to scale to whatever means needed?

IP hiding principals

KORE -  SERVICENODES:
Service nodes will provide services to users.
Where applicable we will run Tor to increase privacy of users as it obscures your IP enabling use of services without fear for privacy.

One of the first Services KORE will be providing is an experimental MESH Network.
In time other services may be added

Matrix
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Plex here, reporting in to the new op page.  Looking good guys.  I will also be sending more BTC votes to CCex as I am able.

Cheers
-Plex

Awesome to see you back!
 Smiley

PM me in Discord.

MikeMike
Activity: 150
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Greetings MikeMike! If you dont mind I have a question to you as a developer of Kore. What is the main advanages of Kore compared to so many competitors in privacy space ( Momero, Verge, Zcash, Zcoin, ZenCash, Pivx, Nav Coin, CloakCoin etc) Will be much appreciate for clarification.

Read the entire OP page.
Then read it again.
 Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: