Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 26. (Read 77548 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
looks like dev has updated TOR this is the message dev sent me, i had guessed he was implementing it and he told me yes

Hi bitcoinwonders010,

yes the wallet will be available over TOR.

we are going to try and give away as much detail as we can without letting the competition know which is kind of hard.

On one hand the user wants to know how it works now, but we can't give too much information until the system is in place as the competition could use it and then all our hard work goes down the drain if you understand what we mean.

We hope you continue to follow us, and we are trying to push out as much information as possible.

Regards,
Tim at KoreCoin

people are misunderstanding the whitepaper. they think the anon function is basic, but the lack information is because the anon function to be implemented is unique so he cannot reveal all details

whether people think if dev can do this or not well dev did not pay out of his personal fund to repay miners back for nothing that legitimized it all, price is way too low, the more it falls, the more less supply there will be , when we rise to 100k plus, RZR has 2million, we have 1.2million coins
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
that price was before the whitepaper
seems like that whitepaper was a pricekiller
from enthusiams to pessimism because of that baad "whitepaper"/gif  Angry
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
who sells now is like throwing away money, it was 24k yesterday, should of sold then? never sell at lowest price, this wil be back @ 20k+ within 2 days, when cloak and razor gets dumped, maybe even earlier
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
i have recieved my kore and am holding thanks so much
Activity: 322
maybe RZR is just one weak ahead ...  Roll Eyes
time will tell
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
i will watch the race
kore vs RZR
 Grin

In the RAZOR i see real TOR-anon explanation. RZR has the legit dev - Bryce Weiner (Twitter @BryceWeiner) - respectable person in cryptodevelopers world. But in the KORE i see nothing yet. Will wait 27th of june

Nevertheless, if true though that would mean KORE is heavily undervalued..
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
i will watch the race
kore vs RZR
 Grin

In the RAZOR i see real TOR-anon explanation. RZR has the legit dev - Bryce Weiner (Twitter @BryceWeiner) - respectable person in cryptodevelopers world. But in the KORE i see nothing yet. Will wait 27th of june
i will watch the race
kore vs RZR
 Grin
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
So if I understand correctly this coin has exactly the same to offer as Razor?

To confirm this though I would really like to hear more about the TOR implementation..
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
How will the TOR implementation work?

There is written in the whitepaper that it will be implemented?
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Actually all peoples money goes to Razorcoin i think
lol people making a mistake selling, dev really needs to get full whitepaper out. only if i could post the message DEV has sent me publicly. it would send the price up
Activity: 728
why it is being dumped? Huh

Version 2 available . So any reason ppl are selling?

We are unsure, maybe early adopters that bought coins cheap making a profit?

Also we would like to announce that anonymous features will be live on June 27th. We will be keeping you updated with more information/changes as soon as we can!
Please answer me in PM
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
My wallet doesn't sync even with the added nodes. Any other nodes ?
i still own all my Kore ...
why it is being dumped?
maybe because the second "whitepaper" was not rly impressive ?
to be honest im extremly disappointed, i quess im not the only one. i hope he did not spend 2 days on that  Shocked

one more chance to buy cheap if it gets better next time ...
im in a loss right now
 Sad
i ll take the risk/opportunity to buy more
high risk high reward ..
plz panic sell to ME

We are unsure, maybe early adopters that bought coins cheap making a profit?

Also we would like to announce that anonymous features will be live on June 27th. We will be keeping you updated with more information/changes as soon as we can!

when we get the full whitepaper, with all plans it should kick off then
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

they can't pump everything at the same time, talkcoin and cloak are pumped right now...
Pages:
Jump to: