Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 27. (Read 77550 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
why it is being dumped? Huh

Version 2 available . So any reason ppl are selling?

We are unsure, maybe early adopters that bought coins cheap making a profit?

Also we would like to announce that anonymous features will be live on June 27th. We will be keeping you updated with more information/changes as soon as we can!
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
why it is being dumped? Huh

Version 2 available . So any reason ppl are selling?
well its clear people are waiting for the version 2 to come out, as buy orders are getting bigger, hoping people will panic. and fill their orders.

We have pushed a slight update that includes the diagram so people understand the process more clearly, obviously we can't give away too much information as the competition is real out there but the basics are in there.

The next rev is still being worked on to add what we can, but we are still trying to prove to you all that we are working on things and we are getting there!

EDIT: Link here
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
well its clear people are waiting for the version 2 to come out, as buy orders are getting bigger, hoping people will panic. and fill their orders.
Activity: 406
I'm truly love watching how this coin being "developed"
I cant wait to see rev 2 of whitepaper.  I wont be surprised if they cut and paste Cloaks anon diagram, since that is what they did with the wallet code.
Sorry man, that's not a whitepaper, that's a restatement of the coin ann with a tiny snippet of worthless detail about the bland variety of anon you're trying to add.  At least we'll get a  picture with version 2.  lol.

dev has said it was quickly put together, wait for version 2 today it will be more detailed. not a chance selling my coins. only 1.2million coins

Why would you anyone post a piece of shit that they just threw together?  Wouldn't it be smarter to wait until the "real one" with the pictures was done?  Hell, even the saffron paper blew it away and the community raped the coin for that.  Anyway, this does not bode well.  Dev is lucky he released it during off hours.  Maybe it won't get noticed.  

Of course the coin is rare, the community seems to love eating up shit, and the devs seem really nice for trying to pay everyone back, so you never know.   Wish you guys luck

+ over 9000

I read that WhiteToiletPaper.pdf (sorry) and it looks like it was filled with the same details as on the first page otherwise it would've been the shortest whitetoiletpaper in existence. That explanation of anon transaction was vague and dumb at best. (sorry again). Don't see any reason for posting that hilarious blue piece of sheit other than to influence the price a little. Way to throw all the credibility in the trash can.

how can price be even influenced by that. dev has said a version 2 on the way. if that was the final whitepaper ok i'd be worried lol. wait till version 2 comes then decide buy/sell. don't see how credibility has gone when dev has clearly version 2 will be out today
Sorry man, that's not a whitepaper, that's a restatement of the coin ann with a tiny snippet of worthless detail about the bland variety of anon you're trying to add.  At least we'll get a  picture with version 2.  lol.

dev has said it was quickly put together, wait for version 2 today it will be more detailed. not a chance selling my coins. only 1.2million coins

Why would you anyone post a piece of shit that they just threw together?  Wouldn't it be smarter to wait until the "real one" with the pictures was done?  Hell, even the saffron paper blew it away and the community raped the coin for that.  Anyway, this does not bode well.  Dev is lucky he released it during off hours.  Maybe it won't get noticed.  

Of course the coin is rare, and the community seems to love eating up shit, so you never know.   Wish you guys luck

clearly from thread you can see dev is busy compensating miners and was meant to get it out yesterday, so ofcourse he did not want another delay, he has clearly said a meatier whitepaper today, people wanna sell carry on, there are buy orders waiting
Activity: 299

Of course the coin is rare, the community seems to love eating up shit, and the devs seem really nice for trying to pay everyone back, so you never know.   Wish you guys luck
Sorry guys it was more of a sneak preview to show that we are actually working on stuff.

As stated rev2 will be alot more detailed and include diagrams etc

Activity: 299
ora
Activity: 47
My wallet sync but I cannot send to bittrex. No error found in logfile. Help me

@KORE DEV: I have some coins in wallet. I used Windows Wallet: V1.2 and update KoreCoin.conf same the first post.

Click "Yes" in next step

=> nothing happens => wait => sync => send => wait => sync => send => still nothing happens

I try more times in 3 days but I cannot send coin to bittrex -> Why? What's wrong?
Hi all,

Just a quick update we have released a basic Whitepaper (revision 1), revision 2 is currently being worked on as we speak which will include diagrams and a more detailed stratergy.
We decided to release a basic revision as we want to show that we are committed and are not stringing you along like some others may have and will continue.

We want to show that this is real, we are real and we are fully committed!

We expect revision 2 to hopefully be out today also, so please stay tuned for that as it will have all your questions and answers plus more in it! Our development timeline will also be out shortly too.

In the mean time have a quick look at it here

awesome dev, looking forward to version 2 out today. good times coming for KORE
Activity: 252
Hi all,

Just a quick update we have released a basic Whitepaper (revision 1), revision 2 is currently being worked on as we speak which will include diagrams and a more detailed stratergy.
We decided to release a basic revision as we want to show that we are committed and are not stringing you along like some others may have and will continue.

We expect revision 2 to hopefully be out today also, so please stay tuned for that as it will have all your questions and answers plus more in it! Our development timeline will also be out shortly too.

Finally..Now that's whaat I'm talking about.
Hi all,

Activity: 322
With much anticipation  from this young promising project

As you are all aware KORE has surfaced on the radar and has

Gotten the attention of the altcoin world.

Popularity + value + volume has steadily been increasing even before the whitepaper is released.

If & when KORE Dev or KORE community sets up a donation address

We plan on donating to help out.

Best regards
Peer2peer360

Paying it forward

As more people learn about how well this dev has conducted himself and handled this situation -- and how unusual and unique these people are compared to other devs -- this will become a *very*, *very* big deal.

yes sir!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Can someone do me a favor and calculate the rate of inflation for this coin right now?

(From PoS)
Activity: 561
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research
With much anticipation  from this young promising project

As you are all aware KORE has surfaced on the radar and has

Gotten the attention of the altcoin world.

Popularity + value + volume has steadily been increasing even before the whitepaper is released.

If & when KORE Dev or KORE community sets up a donation address

We plan on donating to help out.

Best regards
Peer2peer360

Paying it forward
Activity: 252
Wonderful to see the dev keeping his promises and his commitment and honesty.
I have asked this before, but nobody explained it- Can someone be kind enough to explain the stake feature in the client. When I was forging the client took part of my stake for staking and the rest was left in my current balance. Wonder how it works?
Unfortunately yes zhulick.

We do not have any more of the Premine left as it has all gone to compensation. The pre mine was never large enough to cover all coins lost due to the forks.

So unless we get donations we cannot compensate anymore sadly.

sucks...

i lost 800+ coins...

but, if there is ever a coin where i kind of sort of don't mind it - it's this one...

the very fact that you even attempted to compensate the miners is something i consider to be a "class act", and it made me believe that the team behind this coin is "for real"...

i'll be buying more to help support you guys Smiley

We are truly sorry, we would compensate every single one of you all if it were possible. If we do receive any donations they will be going straight to compensating the rest, as we don't deserve them before you all do.
So please keep an eye out in your pm's for if that does happen.

Thank you for your continued support!

Pages:
Jump to: