Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 41. (Read 77550 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
dumpers please dump all your coins now so it can rise better and go higher without you.
only 1.5 million coins
it can go to 100k satoshi easily

delusional bag holder, it won't go to 100k lol, and cap mean nothing in this crypto era, this coin is lucky if it reach 10k
Nha, i think that  100k can reach.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
dumpers please dump all your coins now so it can rise better and go higher without you.
only 1.5 million coins

delusional bag holder, it won't go to 100k lol, and cap mean nothing in this crypto era, this coin is lucky if it reach 10k
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
only 1.5 million coins
your pumping intend to dumping , when nobody gives a shit to your coin, who will buy your coin?
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
i have a bad feeling, again is something strange with dedicatedpool. Last found block is 3998, it was 1 hour ago ? Pool is still mining, but...
Activity: 672
good work dev, now you got tons of your shit coins
Activity: 93
My wallet can not update, please give me some node! Thank you very much
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
but 100k or 60k of 1.8 mill is still pretty high tbh

We understand that is a little high and wasn't supposed to be like that as there was supposed to be 4.5million PoW blocks untill we had to make the fast decision to cut PoW early as there was so many forks and increase PoS %.

In saying that, only roughly 30k is left of that as the rest has gone to compensating miners for their lost coins/bounties etc.

+1

Dev has been throwing out compensations to miners and is being honest.

Volume going up fast at bittrex!  I recommend snagging some before everyone realizes how many coins are in circulation.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

We understand that is a little high and wasn't supposed to be like that as there was supposed to be 4.5million PoW blocks untill we had to make the fast decision to cut PoW early as there was so many forks and increase PoS %.

In saying that, only roughly 30k is left of that as the rest has gone to compensating miners for their lost coins/bounties etc.
Activity: 93
My wallet has been unable to sync, stuck in at 5:40 on the 17th minute. The three nodes have no effect addnode = 162.243.172.138
addnode = 162.252.52.144
addnode = 192.99.166.203 please help me

Hi fengzi,

Please make sure you have downloaded V1.2, then please delete your old blockchain (in %appdata%\KoreCoin) delete everything in there apart from wallet.dat and KoreCoin.conf then please re open the wallet and let it fully sync again.

After it is fully synced you may need to go in the wallet to Help->Debug and type repairwallet to replace any lost coins.

My operating without any problems, but still can not update my wallet! I need some nodes! Thank you
Activity: 644
Activity: 7
I sent coins from my wallet (385.63 KORE) and from my IPO account (22.24 KORE) to Bittrex, but none have arrived... that was two hours ago?
Activity: 14

Hi cryptoyeah,

If you had actually been interested in Kore, then you would have read through the threads that the premine has pretty much all gone to re compensating the lost coins from forks. We paid out nearly 8000 to suprnova, and upwards of nearly 40000 KORE so far to people from dedicated. Im sure you can see some vouching for us in the thread that we actually have been compensating.

Bar that, we have also paid out bounties for block explorer/mac wallet etc
Activity: 322
Activity: 294
i think real price is 0.005
Activity: 294
Activity: 644
is it 11 million or 1.8 million?
Activity: 322
Don't buy this coin people its scam!

100 000 premined and now is out 700 000 coins  its 14% pre-mined, total SCAM!

and your proof newbie ?
Activity: 84
Don't buy this coin people its scam!

100 000 premined and now is out 700 000 coins  its 14% pre-mined, total SCAM!

all informations are on BLOCK EXPLORER!
Activity: 336
Dev is responsive and nice.  The coin went through some growing pains but things are shaping up nicely.

Good work.
Pages:
Jump to: