Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 43. (Read 77550 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
What happened to the OP? When did the dev change it? Just two days of mining?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
0.00003500 Is a very low price.

Rather nice price to pick up Kore though as you can't mine them anymore!

Sorry everyone we are trying to reply to pms as fast as we can don't worry we haven't forgotten about you or ignoring you we ask you to please be patient.

will u destroy the extra premine??

it is not 0.83% anymore

Most of the premine is going towards compensating all people affected by forks, we have started sending payments out. If you have not pm'd us with what you have lost please do so and we will get to it as soon as possible. The rest of the premine has gone towards the block-explorer/mac wallet etc.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Sorry everyone we are trying to reply to pms as fast as we can don't worry we haven't forgotten about you or ignoring you we ask you to please be patient.

will u destroy the extra premine??

it is not 0.83% anymore
Activity: 322
The purse don't update! Fuck your mother! Dead garbage currency
this is an other sample of a none reader, get on the new wallet buddy!
My old wallet file has damaged! Forget it! Trouble for a day! Directly give I deleted! Don't want the whole this junk COINS! Because don't believe in him!

if you quit on your wallet like that we know you cant take the heat, send me your wallet.dat ill send you half of your coins to your bittrex wallet.
Have to delete all about korecoin file! Dat file is wrong! Is the total coin: 1350!!! Bittrex add: KSbtnMdDnNiGW3oKgFMYdT6rgpxhyUqqtJ

what a fool dont post your wallet address like that, clearly you dont know what your doing. go to your recycling bin and restore it!
Activity: 14

Activity: 141
Merit: 10
Bitcore (BTX) anything is possible!
My old wallet file has damaged! Forget it! Trouble for a day! Directly give I deleted! Don't want the whole this junk COINS! Because don't believe in him!

if you quit on your wallet like that we know you cant take the heat, send me your wallet.dat ill send you half of your coins to your bittrex wallet.
Have to delete all about korecoin file! Dat file is wrong! Is the total coin: 1350!!! Bittrex add: KSbtnMdDnNiGW3oKgFMYdT6rgpxhyUqqtJ

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Activity: 70

stupid. you get 1.2 wallet and delete your old blockchain and .conf (keep wallet.dat) and resync to the new nodes.
If you are missing coins that were already in your wallet please open your wallet and go Help->Debug and type in repairwallet
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
scam!!! sell and get out!!

Activity: 141
Bitcore (BTX) anything is possible!
2 Million x 0.000038 = 76 BTC. verry low  Undecided
watch it go up lil by lil.
Activity: 70
2 Million x 0.000038 = 76 BTC. verry low  Undecided
Activity: 7
What the fuck,  so now the Dev can just change the rules as what he likes. good trick! 10 second per one for the last 800 blocks.   good luck everyone
Whats up with official pool (pool.kore-coin), I have got some Kores sitting there unconfirmed.

Please pm us with your wallet address/username on pool and we will process a manual payment.

Total money supply will be built into next wallet, but estimates are around the 1.8million at this current time.

PMed my details.

Thanks,

me too i have a few over there,

thanks.

1 blocks left we are now moving to pos!!!
Activity: 295
Whats up with official pool (pool.kore-coin), I have got some Kores sitting there unconfirmed.

Please pm us with your wallet address/username on pool and we will process a manual payment.

Total money supply will be built into next wallet, but estimates are around the 1.8million at this current time.

PMed my details.

Thanks,
Pages:
Jump to: