Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 45. (Read 77550 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
how can bittrex list this crap?? my wallet won't sync,most coins I mind  are gone.my friend too.
you must be on an old wallet buddy, read up and get sync dude!

and now you start deleting posts?? loool
Activity: 322
In addition to mining, are there any other way to get
yea https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-KORE a few dumpers so get your cheap coins while you can.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
In addition to mining, are there any other way to get
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
thanks everybody for dumping what little coins we have after all the forks to shit, really dont know how crypto would survive without your contribution.
how can bittrex list this crap?? my wallet won't sync,most coins I mind  are gone.my friend too.
you must be on an old wallet buddy, read up and get sync dude!
I didn't send any message via pm..why is that needed, for you to have more work?
supernova...what about dedicated pool?
And you think if sending coins to pool will solve the problem, they will send exact ammounts of lost ones to miners ? c'mon...
eh, fck this shit, I'm out! Too manny problems in the beggining and more and more comming....
good luck
Activity: 458
Merit: 265
i lost some on nova last night, i'm on ipominer now and it seems fine. i have just done a manual payout request so i'll see if they turn up

Strange, you should not have lost any on suprnova, i've paid them all from my pocket...
Sorry you had to go out of pocket, but I never got my missing coins either.

hmm seems like they were payed out on the wrong fork then.. really bad.. lets see what dedicated does now..

if the wallet ever comes to a final version without forks, i'll look into it again
Can you look into this again? I'm still missing coins from your pool. I sent a support email and never received a response.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
We have paid out 7650 KORE to suprnova as that was what they said they had to orphan, so it was upto them to distribute.

Sorry if we are slow to reply to PM's we have 40 new ones at the moment and can only reply to posts/pm's every 360 seconds, contact us on IRC if you would like a faster response please.

If you are still on V1.0 you need to delete your block chain (in %appdata%\KoreCoin) leave wallet.dat and KoreCoin.conf and delete everything else to re sync. Then if you are still missing some coins in the wallet go Help->Debug and type repairwallet
this one is born dead...sadly
Activity: 406
KoreCoin developer said he premined 100k coins.

100,000/2,000,000 = 5%

this is 5% premine you scammer not 0.83%.

and do not tell me that the premine % is based on the MAX_MONEY int

that is bs. the MAX_MONEY int does not count.
what counts is that the pow coins are 2 million and you premined 5% of them.

destroy part of the premine or GFYS

Since you just got here, pow stage change from 4.5 millon to 2 millon thats why the premine is like that now.

We would also like to make note that over 40k of those coins have gone to reimbursing people from the forked chains. Also more to pay for the block-exlporer/mac wallet etc.

If we remember correctly mrz123 you spammed pm us before launch saying how much of a "shit" coin this will be and want nothing to do with it, so why are you still here?

We have asked several times for negativity to be left out of this thread, if you have no interest in KORE please move on to the next coin then.

Also 100~ blocks left till PoW ends!

Nethash sitting at 70gh/s~

yeah, dev please answer all questions, not just ines which suits you!
btw, also I'm on v1.0 wallet, and have all coins stacking and now stuck in the middle on sync?? how do I get those coins into mature ones???
Activity: 458
Merit: 265

We would also like to make note that over 40k of those coins have gone to reimbursing people from the forked chains.

yeah? if that's so, where are my coins I lost on fork? will I recive them?
Same here. No replies to my PMs to the devs, and no response from suprnova.cc support. If my lost coins are a write off so be it. But it would be nice to at least get a reply saying they can't pay them out.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Will dev also make premine wallet public so we can see how much POS you accumulate with 10% and 1/8h coinage??

Sure thing, once dasource pm's us back (he runs the block explorer for us) and updates to V1.2 and adds the rich list etc it will all be there.
Activity: 406
Will dev also make premine wallet public so we can see how much POS you accumulate with 10% and 1/8h coinage??

[/quote]

We would also like to make note that over 40k of those coins have gone to reimbursing people from the forked chains.
[/quote]

yeah? if that's so, where are my coins I lost on fork? will I recive them?
Activity: 8
HI  Dev ,I don't synchronism Wallet ,My CoreCoin.conf File include the
 "addnode=162.243.172.138
addnode=162.252.52.144
addnode=192.99.166.203" ,But don't .Help Me

100,000/2,000,000 = 5%

Since you just got here, pow stage change from 4.5 millon to 2 millon thats why the premine is like that now.

We would also like to make note that over 40k of those coins have gone to reimbursing people from the forked chains. Also more to pay for the block-exlporer/mac wallet etc.

If we remember correctly mrz123 you spammed pm us before launch saying how much of a "shit" coin this will be and want nothing to do with it, so why are you still here?

We have asked several times for negativity to be left out of this thread, if you have no interest in KORE please move on to the next coin then.

Also 100~ blocks left till PoW ends!

Nethash sitting at 70gh/s~

100,000/2,000,000 = 5%

Pages:
Jump to: