Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 42. (Read 77550 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
My wallet has been unable to sync, stuck in at 5:40 on the 17th minute. The three nodes have no effect addnode = 162.243.172.138
addnode = 162.252.52.144
addnode = 192.99.166.203 please help me

Hi fengzi,

Please make sure you have downloaded V1.2, then please delete your old blockchain (in %appdata%\KoreCoin) delete everything in there apart from wallet.dat and KoreCoin.conf then please re open the wallet and let it fully sync again.

After it is fully synced you may need to go in the wallet to Help->Debug and type repairwallet to replace any lost coins.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
My wallet has been unable to sync, stuck in at 5:40 on the 17th minute. The three nodes have no effect addnode = 162.243.172.138
addnode = 162.252.52.144
Please do not post your wallet addresses in here as it is against the rules, please pm us your address and explanation and we will get to it as soon as we can!

For all that have received their coins we are thankful you have stuck around and supported us, for those still waiting please be patient as we are working around the clock to get this sorted as soon as we can.
Activity: 345
Trusted Member
yeah, dev sort my wallet issue with the missing coins. Thanks for that
Activity: 322
freaking noobs postings wallets, they dont even know the rules and they wanna act like they are all about crypto. slap slap!! and the price is up up up.
Activity: 34
Straight out of Crypt's playbook. Crypt looked like a p&d from day one with their terrible logo. If whales want to play with a coin running on promise that's on them.

I started mining KORE on suprnova. Fork issues. I was about to get on dedicated. Fork issues. So I decided to come back another day since it was suppose to be a 7 day POW. Now this is what I see. The following is from Crypt from their early days. Proceed with caution

The announcement is at block 4000, when block reward reduces to 250 coins, the Maximum Coin Count will be reduced from 18 Million, to 11 Million!!! We are offering this news 1000 blocks early, so please join us!!
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Hi everyone,

If you have resyncd/re downloaded the block chain and coins are missing from your wallet please do the following;

Go into KoreCoin wallet go Help->Debug and type in repairwallet then close and re open the wallet

If you are still waiting for coins to be compensated from forks and have pm'd us please be patient we are processing/replying as fast as we can but we are limited to posting/pming every 360seconds.

Also if you still have staking=0 in your KoreCoin.conf you can now remove this.

addnode = 162.252.52.144
Activity: 364
ok, now I have to thank dev for replacing my missing coins!  Kiss
I ate my words what I said bout this dev! huge + for doing that!
Thanks, appreciated!
Hi everyone,

If you have resyncd/re downloaded the block chain and coins are missing from your wallet please do the following;

Go into KoreCoin wallet go Help->Debug and type in repairwallet then close and re open the wallet

If you are still waiting for coins to be compensated from forks and have pm'd us please be patient we are processing/replying as fast as we can but we are limited to posting/pming every 360seconds.

Also if you still have staking=0 in your KoreCoin.conf you can now remove this.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
can we withdraw coins from supernova?

0.00003500 Is a very low price.

which exchange?
Can someone tell me total blocks for pow phase? Is it finished? It's 3162 on the block explorer.

Total blocks for PoW was changed to 4000 with update 1.2

Block explorer still needs wallet update and are awaiting to hear back from dasource (person who created/hosted).
Activity: 434
0.00003500 Is a very low price.

Rather nice price to pick up Kore though as you can't mine them anymore!

Sorry everyone we are trying to reply to pms as fast as we can don't worry we haven't forgotten about you or ignoring you we ask you to please be patient.

will u destroy the extra premine??

it is not 0.83% anymore

Most of the premine is going towards compensating all people affected by forks, we have started sending payments out. If you have not pm'd us with what you have lost please do so and we will get to it as soon as possible. The rest of the premine has gone towards the block-explorer/mac wallet etc.

can u give premine address?
Can someone tell me total blocks for pow phase? Is it finished? It's 3162 on the block explorer.
Pages:
Jump to: