Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 46. (Read 77550 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Glow Like Dat
is that scam? if scam i mining from yesterday is lose? still now have 400 kore, what?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
I've been mining on IPOminer and have never tried to transfer coins yet. I have paid a lot for rentals and know I have lost some coins to all these forks.  But I am glad to hear the dev is working with the pool op to rectify any missing coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
310 BLOCKS TO GO DIFF IS GOING UP
Glow Like Dat
type repairwallet  , and turn of, then restart, it's ok now
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
What? And here is problem with coin? Fork? I just not synced wallet from start till 1.2. Seems like solomined coins are ok.
Glow Like Dat
i have 1.2 wallet and sync, but so slow now, and 185 kore coin before don't see, i see the only 151 sent after?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I am so frustrated with this coin. Please return us the lost coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
wallet don't sync from block 3583  what going on?

Delete everything except wallet.dat, download new wallet, replace nodes in conf, start wallet and sync.
Worked for me.
Activity: 14

Have you updated to V1.2 and deleted old block chain and updated to the latest conf? Try restart your wallet also.
Glow Like Dat
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

https://coinking.io

KoreCoin: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:2236
         X13 Multipool: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:2222

About COINKING.io
         50+ Coins
         1% Pool Fee
         Custom Coded from the ground up for scalability
         Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, SHA256, Quark Support
         Multipools for Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, SHA256
         American, European, and Asian stratum servers
         Auto-Convert block rewards to BTC/DOGE/LTC/FLT/WC/VTC/CINNI/WEST/PC/DRK/MAST/CRY/BOST/DIS
         Proprietary Profit Analysis Algorithm
         Dedicated (Single Coin) Mining Ports for every coin
         Email and SMS Alerts for everything!
         SMS (Text Message) Two Factor Auth
         DDoS Protection
         Automated configuration builder for all coins/algorithms.
         Refer other miners and earn 1% on all referrals with our innovative referral system

Support
         URL: https://coinking.io
         Email: [email protected]
         IRC: irc.freenode.net #coinking

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

If you are missing coins that were already in your wallet please open your wallet and go Help->Debug and type in repairwallet

If you have lost coins from pools because of the fork, we are working on a way to compensate everyone for lost time, as we realise that mining takes money/resources and we don't want you to have wasted them!

Hopefully you all are joining us for the last 400~ blocks as then we are into PoS mode!
last 400 blocks wohooo!!!

We are glad you can join us for the last blocks dminer69!

We haven't had any issues since the latest update so everything seems smooth from now on.
If you are missing coins that were already in your wallet please open your wallet and go Help->Debug and type in repairwallet

If you have lost coins from pools because of the fork, we are working on a way to compensate everyone for lost time, as we realise that mining takes money/resources and we don't want you to have wasted them!

Hopefully you all are joining us for the last 400~ blocks as then we are into PoS mode!
last 400 blocks wohooo!!!

fuck this fucking rip off forked piece of shit. why mine and rent when you get them all orphaned and end up with shit?
keep your head up, there is still hope!!
Glow Like Dat
hope the rate is 0,001 BTC
Activity: 458
Merit: 265
fuck this fucking rip off forked piece of shit. why mine and rent when you get them all orphaned and end up with shit?
About sums up how I feel. I lost a lot of coins to all the forking, wallet issues, and pool losing my coins. I'll never come close to breaking even on this one.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Less then 450 blocks to go in till pow is over.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Be FORKED, I LOST 3000 COINS.
Pages:
Jump to: