Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 199. (Read 628818 times)

staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
Will you add support for this?
http://www.europeanpaymentscouncil.eu/index.cfm/sepa-direct-debit/the-sdd-mandate

Instant deposit from SEPA bank account.

Paypal supports it.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000
Is there a websocket API for Kraken? Or will Kraken add one?
I would like to get info about, balance, open orders and orderbook without making calls every 5 seconds.

We will add one and are in the process of building it now. But it still may take quite a while before it's ready.
Any chance for sharing specification to community before rolling that out to production? you could collect valuable feedback in advance.
If you would ever building rest api v2 (or a next version, not sure which is now) it would be nice have such impact too.
remember, github is your friend Smiley
BTW. you have one of the best API anyway.

Hi - sorry it took me a while to get back to you. I'll see if we can get the spec out early so people understand what's coming down the pipe. Glad to hear you like our API. Feel free if you have time to shoot me a PM (or post here) with details - what exactly you like and what could be improved with the API. I know everyone would enjoy higher rate limits, which is something I'm always pushing for.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
I would like to get info about, balance, open orders and orderbook without making calls every 5 seconds.

We will add one and are in the process of building it now. But it still may take quite a while before it's ready.
Any chance for sharing specification to community before rolling that out to production? you could collect valuable feedback in advance.
If you would ever building rest api v2 (or a next version, not sure which is now) it would be nice have such impact too.
remember, github is your friend Smiley
BTW. you have one of the best API anyway.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
legendary
NP - thanks for drawing this to my attention.
Hi Dargo,

I was advised to post my question here.
Can I have your comment on this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/whats-wrong-with-kraken-1163875

Thanks for letting me know about this thread - here is my reply:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12322572
legendary
Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233
Hi Dargo,

I was advised to post my question here.
Can I have your comment on this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/whats-wrong-with-kraken-1163875

legendary
Dargo, regarding the recent BTC/ETH switch to ETH/BTC. I believe if you would do the same for LTC to make it LTC/BTC it would help with the volume on that pair. I would consider that as a good step. You can always check people who traded LTC in last months and send them a poll. I think they will be happy about the switch, and you should be happy about higher volume.
Cheers

MusX - thanks for the suggestion. We are considering this. To make the change directly (as opposed to adding a 1/x layer), we'd have to cancel all open orders on the BTC/LTC pair and let people create new orders on LTC/BTC. We wouldn't do it without adequate warning of course. How do you think people would feel about their orders getting cancelled? My sense is that people would probably welcome the change and wouldn't mind the inconvenience of order cancellation.
legendary
Dargo: I have a significant amount of funds being withheld for no reason, even when I have no positions open, no open orders, and no credit line taken.
Can you please have a look at ticket #57679. It is soon 2 weeks and the only answers were of no help with the last one from a week ago.

edit: got a response only a little after this post. I assume that is no coincidence -- thank you!

Activity: 132
Dargo: I have a significant amount of funds being withheld for no reason, even when I have no positions open, no open orders, and no credit line taken.
Can you please have a look at ticket #57679. It is soon 2 weeks and the only answers were of no help with the last one from a week ago.

edit: got a response only a little after this post. I assume that is no coincidence -- thank you!
Activity: 175
Dargo, regarding the recent BTC/ETH switch to ETH/BTC. I believe if you would do the same for LTC to make it LTC/BTC it would help with the volume on that pair. I would consider that as a good step. You can always check people who traded LTC in last months and send them a poll. I think they will be happy about the switch, and you should be happy about higher volume.
Cheers
Activity: 183
Could you please add withdrawals to Revolut? (https://revolut.com/) Pretty please?
This way we could ditch banks altogether.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
I have some connection problems to Kraken from time to time.
The website loads slow and my bot returns "read operation timed out" with timeout 30 seconds.

It's not permanent, but from time to time.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Thanks for your reply.
What kind of issue is it?

EDIT: I can access to the website now.

Yes, everything should be normal now. It was a connection issue between some elements of our system, so not DDOS or security related in any way.
Thank you. Wink
legendary
Thanks for your reply.

Yes, everything should be normal now. It was a connection issue between some elements of our system, so not DDOS or security related in any way.
Thanks for your reply.

legendary
Hi. The website is still unavailable.
ETA to fix this issue?

We are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible, but don't have an ETA.
Hi. The website is still unavailable.
ETA to fix this issue?
legendary
Trying to place an order I get "Invalid response from server". Trying to reload the page gives the lovely bad gateway error: "The Kraken website is currently unavailable.Please try again later."

API runs, smoothly, though.

Thanks ICFiedler - we are aware of the issue and working to fix it.
Activity: 132
Trying to place an order I get "Invalid response from server". Trying to reload the page gives the lovely bad gateway error: "The Kraken website is currently unavailable.Please try again later."

API runs, smoothly, though.

edit: API down, too.
Jump to: