Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 221. (Read 628818 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
Bitcoin withdrawal isnt working?
what does not work?  I can initiate a withdrawal
For my keep:

Withdrawals are not currently available

Withdrawals have been temporarily disabled for this asset. Please check back later.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Hi, anyone else having problems logging into Kraken. Receiving this error:

"The Kraken website is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.
Web server is returning an unknown error "

Everything working here.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hi, anyone else having problems logging into Kraken. Receiving this error:

"The Kraken website is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.
Web server is returning an unknown error "
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448

wow, shame we couldnt have 'known' this at the time when bitcoin was supposedly a failed idea because of Mt Gox.   But better late then never I guess, the failure was trusting just one point in the chain to keep perfect integrity when it was private.   Seems this mistake is still out there and storage is still not open enough hence creating 'trust bubbles'
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
what does not work?  I can initiate a withdrawal
Activity: 658
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
Hi Dargo. Just a short question. I already maintain an account in Kraken and I'm eligible for a refund for some (4 something) BTCs I had into MtGox by the time it went black. Do I need to correlate those two accounts in some way, in order (in the rare case we get some or all of our btcs back) to be withdrawn there?

Thanks.

There are some details of the claim process that haven't been settled yet. But if your claim is paid in bitcoins, then most likely you will need a Kraken account (either create one or use an existing one) to receive the approved claim amount. The two accounts will need to be matched up in some way, but the exact procedure for doing this hasn't been announced yet. The announcement will come from the trustee and I'm not sure when it might be made.

Thanks for the prompt answer. I wish you guys all the best and a very happy new year. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000
Hi Dargo. Just a short question. I already maintain an account in Kraken and I'm eligible for a refund for some (4 something) BTCs I had into MtGox by the time it went black. Do I need to correlate those two accounts in some way, in order (in the rare case we get some or all of our btcs back) to be withdrawn there?

Thanks.

There are some details of the claim process that haven't been settled yet. But if your claim is paid in bitcoins, then most likely you will need a Kraken account (either create one or use an existing one) to receive the approved claim amount. The two accounts will need to be matched up in some way, but the exact procedure for doing this hasn't been announced yet. The announcement will come from the trustee and I'm not sure when it might be made.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Atdhe Nuhiu
Now the Raiffeisen bank Austria really got me.

Not they only banned me to send money to and from Kraken.

They also sent me a list of questions:
Welcher beruflichen Tätigkeit gehen sie nach?

Wie hoch ist ihr monatliches Einkommen daraus? (Nachweis?)

Woher stammen die 4 Gutschriften von der Online Bank Skrill.com mit insgesamt 40,000 Eur (Ersparnisse aus dem monatlichen Einkommen?)

In other words:
What is my proffesion?
How much I am making monthly and proof!!!
Where is the 40K Eur I withdrew via Skrill to my bank account from and sent to Kraken.

But I kind of expected this. My friend had eshop with perfumes and one day he returned money to some customers who returned goods. It turned out that the customer was somehow connected to terrorists. From that day on my friend has hell from his life. He was visited by police many times, probably his emails were intercepted etc... All this because of the stupid AUSTRIAN RAIFFEISENBANK, that confuses servng clients with serving prisoners in Konzentrationslager Mauthausen.

Sorry to hear about this. Unfortunately there are some banks that seem to treat any involvement with Bitcoin as suspicious activity requiring investigation. Make a support request if there is any information we can provide that will help you in dealing with the bank.

You are already helping me. I did not want to complain against Kraken. Just pointing out that during recent hystery even buying bitcoins is considered moneylaundering.

You offer great service.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.

Thanks.
legendary
I heard Kraken is taking over Mt.Gox. Is that true ? Wont it affect existing customers of Kraken ?

No - we aren't taking over Mt.Gox. We are only assisting the Mt.Gox trustee in certain ways. See the link below for a blog post explaining some of the details.

http://blog.kraken.com/post/103599171158/mt-gox-bankruptcy
legendary
Hi do you know, if is it possible to import/sweep private keys into your own kraken btc deposit?

No - you can't import a private deposit address if that's what you are asking.
legendary

Woher stammen die 4 Gutschriften von der Online Bank Skrill.com mit insgesamt 40,000 Eur (Ersparnisse aus dem monatlichen Einkommen?)

In other words:
What is my proffesion?
Where is the 40K Eur I withdrew via Skrill to my bank account from and sent to Kraken.

But I kind of expected this. My friend had eshop with perfumes and one day he returned money to some customers who returned goods. It turned out that the customer was somehow connected to terrorists. From that day on my friend has hell from his life. He was visited by police many times, probably his emails were intercepted etc... All this because of the stupid AUSTRIAN RAIFFEISENBANK, that confuses servng clients with serving prisoners in Konzentrationslager Mauthausen.

Sorry to hear about this. Unfortunately there are some banks that seem to treat any involvement with Bitcoin as suspicious activity requiring investigation. Make a support request if there is any information we can provide that will help you in dealing with the bank.
Activity: 326
Atdhe Nuhiu

In other words:
What is my proffesion?

legendary
Activity: 1316
They are merely buying their hardware and offering their expertise.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
I heard Kraken is taking over Mt.Gox. Is that true ? Wont it affect existing customers of Kraken ?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi do you know, if is it possible to import/sweep private keys into your own kraken btc deposit?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I have been using your service for almost a year now and so far only once had delayed BTC deposit.
If you check my post history (and also on my local forums) you can see that I am always recommending your service over other exchanges.

Especially I like that I don't need to provide my full identification.
Activity: 244
Another successful withdrawal over SEPA. I withdrew yesterday at 20.30PM and today was money already on my bank account.  So altogether it takes about 18 hours. Approvals from happy costumer.

Thanks amacar, we are very glad that you are satisfied with our service Cheesy
Jump to: