Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 223. (Read 628818 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 250
CEO, Ledger
Everything looks fine, we resumed operations.
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000
Some clients are probably having trouble connecting to the site. We are aware of the issue and working to resolve it.

The site is back up now, but let us know if you are still having an issue.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Well, this sucks - I feel gox-lagged ... any timeframe on when you get things fixed?
Activity: 360
CEO, Ledger
Yep, Kraken is down for us (Maison du Bitcoin, Paris).
We halted operations at our exchange counter.
legendary
Some clients are probably having trouble connecting to the site. We are aware of the issue and working to resolve it.
Activity: 353
Dear Kraken, ripple withdraw again hold on sending, since your wallets empty. Do you for several mouth can't change your withdraw system so coins from users wallet would automatically move on hot wallet to use for withdraw? Or problem deeply like lacking of coins? Weekends tomorrow and you will again hold millions ripples till monday?

The transaction should be failed now and the funds credited back to your account. The ripple gateway is being rebuilt and should be finished soon (hopefully within a week or so). We use more than one hot wallet and the issue has to do with the system not alway switching to a new wallet correctly. Sorry for the problems you've been having - ripple payments should be much more reliable when the new gateway is enabled.

Yeah i'm stuck on xrp incoming.  My depo is not registering. no reply yet from support. Any chance of getting this resolved sooner rather than later?
Activity: 434
has anyone utilised the GBP withdraw method yet?
any feedback please? I note the GBP/XBT is not active.. is this working OK or is it yet to be fully implemented in the site?

should I just stick with EUR?

Hi raskul, GBP/XBT is fully implemented and working ok, there is just not a lot of volume right now. For withdraw methods, there is the possibility of SEPA withdrawals or SWIFT withdrawals, both operated by PayCash (The fee right now is 0.19% with a £ 10 minimum).

ok thanks.
Activity: 244
any feedback please? I note the GBP/XBT is not active.. is this working OK or is it yet to be fully implemented in the site?

Hi raskul, GBP/XBT is fully implemented and working ok, there is just not a lot of volume right now. For withdraw methods, there is the possibility of SEPA withdrawals or SWIFT withdrawals, both operated by PayCash (The fee right now is 0.19% with a £ 10 minimum).

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
hi all, i have a lost transaction between kraken and rippletrade. :/
1BB7F7E7D8085CB54794A622386A366D75F7426FC51A170BD4C2E7BF85C867C8
some thing i can do?
best regards

the rpc tool says :
Account : "rDdwrs4cQJQaPFuqwBVucftXCBCEdMoozs",
Amount : "3260474290",
Destination : "rDQryk829AC88nXLJcUJtBscAV4Z7KdAum",
Fee : "20000",
Sequence : 59,
SigningPubKey : "02FDCCCB5DCD23FD618C727B16B72813D8AA2B6DDC5E7313164C5EDE6D54990CD5",
TransactionType : "Payment",
TxnSignature : "3044022052D8D43162BC5D73A6562D697C80C5172D57409B3E74452A492E6792DC767596022021F 9C4DDCE7836D279B3B36CAEFD0D572C4F6E09F3E00B0310DA3909C0328F08",
date : 471732570,
hash : "1BB7F7E7D8085CB54794A622386A366D75F7426FC51A170BD4C2E7BF85C867C8",
inLedger : 10479492,
ledger_index : 10479492,
meta : { /* AffectedNodes, TransactionIndex, ... */ },
validated : true

transaction result is "tecUNFUNDED_PAYMENT", so the payment did not went through
when you check the sender account at http://www.ripplecharts.com/#/graph/rDdwrs4cQJQaPFuqwBVucftXCBCEdMoozs
you will see that the account is out of xrp and there are more failed payments in the recent history

some kraken stuff around here ?
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
Dear Kraken, ripple withdraw again hold on sending, since your wallets empty. Do you for several mouth can't change your withdraw system so coins from users wallet would automatically move on hot wallet to use for withdraw? Or problem deeply like lacking of coins? Weekends tomorrow and you will again hold millions ripples till monday?

The transaction should be failed now and the funds credited back to your account. The ripple gateway is being rebuilt and should be finished soon (hopefully within a week or so). We use more than one hot wallet and the issue has to do with the system not alway switching to a new wallet correctly. Sorry for the problems you've been having - ripple payments should be much more reliable when the new gateway is enabled.

Use one hot wallet..? Make sure it is always filled..? Why that problem staying for mounths? Right now it is a lotery or you will able withdraw coins or they will hold for days :| It's a mining field trading ripple here.. "special" conditions for deposites, 10th checks before try withdraw big amount... I spent like half hour yesterday trying to make desition can i buy big amount of coins for withdraw them or not. System switched my test withdraws to two hot wallets, both was empty :|

Understand me right.. it is just nightmare, worse only cryptsy them ripple wallet just never works, but at least i know i shouldn't even try to touch ripples there, on kraken i should 100 times check before.
legendary

Activity: 326
Atdhe Nuhiu
Sorry for the usual post, but is anyone else experiencing Bitcoin withdrawal problems? Request #36450  
No. I took 25 BTC yday within minutes.
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
legendary
Due to an update to the site, we had to take all payment gateways offline for a brief period of time. The gateways are all back online now, so your payments should be going through. Sorry for the brief delay!
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
I am experiencing fiat deposit issues (Fidor).

edit: it cleared after 3 hours.
Activity: 49
Sorry for the usual post, but is anyone else experiencing Bitcoin withdrawal problems? Request #36450  
Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

i am presuming your bank is HSBC or such-like?

No, its Banque Populaire

Any idea, on how to get around this issue?

I got similar crap from HSBC, so I used another bank.

Just switch banks. It's clearly not the bank for you. Doesn't matter how 'popular' it is Wink

And tell them why you did it.

No, its Banque Populaire

I got similar crap from HSBC, so I used another bank.
Activity: 8

No, the bank is Banque Populaire

Jump to: