Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KRN] Ekrona - not only for Vikings. Scrypt, KGW, NO PREMINE, 3.3 m.blocks - page 3. (Read 123750 times)

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
I've been donating quite a lot to Gimbergs ekrona site, both to the Btcx.se contributions, the Android wallet contributions, and also to him for putting up the site. So there is well over 20.000 KRN in those wallets now.
I don't know if Btcx.se is even interested anymore on getting eKrona on their exchange, but if not, it would be a good idea to use those coins for this purpose.
I think an Ekrona Fund is a great idea.

The problem is, that I've been trying to contact Gimberg a couple of times, regarding some updates to the site, but I can't seem to get a reply from him at all.
I will give Gimberg the benefit of the doubt, for now. And I hope there is a reason for him not replying to my emails.
But  to be honest, I feel a little stupid donating to those addresses.

By the way. I sent you some coins for the Fund
I am sorry to hear this. I am the original dev of Ekrona and I have never asked for any funds before, for any reason. I hope this coin will gain more and more users and marketers who will accept it. Thank you for donation Smiley

This is what I like...Pengar is back, bring KRN back to where it belongs.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
Any chance is updating the Algorithm or enhancing the features of the coin to make it more lucrative.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Last moment to buy cheap KRN.
It's great that once again begins to be loud about this underrated coin ..
 Cool
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
I've been donating quite a lot to Gimbergs ekrona site, both to the Btcx.se contributions, the Android wallet contributions, and also to him for putting up the site. So there is well over 20.000 KRN in those wallets now.
I don't know if Btcx.se is even interested anymore on getting eKrona on their exchange, but if not, it would be a good idea to use those coins for this purpose.

The problem is, that I've been trying to contact Gimberg a couple of times, regarding some updates to the site, but I can't seem to get a reply from him at all.
I will give Gimberg the benefit of the doubt, for now. And I hope there is a reason for him not replying to my emails.

I am sorry to hear this. I am the original dev of Ekrona and I have never asked for any funds before, for any reason. I hope this coin will gain more and more users and marketers who will accept it. Thank you for donation Smiley

Glad to see you back Pengar!  Just wondering if you're going to scrape together more members for this coin or just continue solo for a bit?  If so do you need any help?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

For the sake of Ekronas reputation it is probably wise to get someone else to host ekrona.org. I'm not going to out Gimberg as a scammer quit yet, but it sure looks like he is one.
Putting his full identity online and scamming someone for 25.000 KRN or 0.065 BTC at todays price seems a little far off.
He has been online on other forums, even today. But he has not been here since august 24. At least not logged in.
And he is not answering any emails or PMs.
Activity: 57

Hi all,

I am going to spread the word about Ekrona to average users from Scandinavian countries, who are not familiar with bitcoin or other altcoins yet. The idea is simple: giveaway of 5 KRN per user through our facebook page. In first stage eligible users only from Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Iceland. I will first find those users using my secret method  Cool, then message them about Ekrona and cryptocoins in general, finally tell them about this givewaway. If they're interested they need to install a Ekrona wallet to claim 5 KRN, then like our FB page and post it on their board. This way Ekrona will gain more and more users.

Since there was no premine for dev related actions I need to gather some coins for this purpose. That's why I am starting an Ekrona Fund. If you want to participate simply send some coins. Send any amount you can, even 0.1 KRN donations are welcome.

Ekrona Fund address:
KJTDZp882HpgQciirYg5cJXpxUHN11idSL

All giveaway transactions will be visible and trackable on official Ekrona facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/Ekrona

If you have friends from Scandinavian countries send me a PM so I will start the giveaway.

Edit: some just sent 500 KRN, thank you, so the initinal bounty will be 5 KRN.

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Hi all,

I am going to spread the word about Ekrona to average users from Scandinavian countries, who are not familiar with bitcoin or other altcoins yet. The idea is simple: giveaway of 5 KRN per user through our facebook page. In first stage eligible users only from Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Iceland. I will first find those users using my secret method  Cool, then message them about Ekrona and cryptocoins in general, finally tell them about this givewaway. If they're interested they need to install a Ekrona wallet to claim 5 KRN, then like our FB page and post it on their board. This way Ekrona will gain more and more users.

Since there was no premine for dev related actions I need to gather some coins for this purpose. That's why I am starting an Ekrona Fund. If you want to participate simply send some coins. Send any amount you can, even 0.1 KRN donations are welcome.

Ekrona Fund address:

All giveaway transactions will be visible and trackable on official Ekrona facebook page:

If you have friends from Scandinavian countries send me a PM so I will start the giveaway.

Nice initiative, community can follow the address / donations here: http://ekrona.blokki.info/address/KJTDZp882HpgQciirYg5cJXpxUHN11idSL
Hi all,

Ekrona Fund address:

Activity: 139
Nice to see the coin slowly waking up again. Just hoping for a little higher value and more trades on Allcoin ;-)
Activity: 131
I still don't know how to get the connection working.
I'm using windows client v1.2.0.0-unk-beta. The one from the official site.
Can someone help please with this issue?
Try the latest version of Windows wallet:
https://mega.co.nz/#!3kpUBToJ!Yqihr5gTsqImMZ2V7fYQkNnhIDElHbvAk5P0kS5eyKk

It's working! Thankyou
Activity: 2
New block explorer for ekrona is up! You can find it at http://ekrona.blokki.info Smiley
Activity: 48
Merit: 60
Some of the eKrona pools have closed down for some reason  Huh . krn.forkpool.com and krn.multi-pool.eu is down or closed.
And as far as I know, there is only two pools left, krn.bitember.com and mining.cryptorush.in/ .
Should we try to get eKrona added to a new pool?  Just so we have a backup pool, and maybe get some new miners.
What do you guys think?
Just wanted to respond to your post with the notice that we dont have any plans on removing ekrona from the pool, it's been with us since we launched the mining pool Smiley

FYI

Some unknown reason,NOMP Vardiff not working(not any pools),only mixed diff work,i use BFGminer zeus variation

Br.
Some of the eKrona pools have closed down for some reason  Huh . krn.forkpool.com and krn.multi-pool.eu is down or closed.
And as far as I know, there is only two pools left, krn.bitember.com and mining.cryptorush.in/ .
Should we try to get eKrona added to a new pool?  Just so we have a backup pool, and maybe get some new miners.
What do you guys think?
Just wanted to respond to your post with the notice that we dont have any plans on removing ekrona from the pool, it's been with us since we launched the mining pool Smiley

Thanks for keeping eKrona on your pool.  Smiley
Activity: 137
What do you guys think?
What do you guys think?
Try the latest version of Windows wallet:
https://mega.co.nz/#!3kpUBToJ!Yqihr5gTsqImMZ2V7fYQkNnhIDElHbvAk5P0kS5eyKk
Activity: 131
Guys, nice to see you are allound here Smiley Ekrona is now over 85k blocks old, we are going to reach block 100,000.

In case of connection problems please add this node:

Code:
addnode=198.211.118.173

Well this is a surprise  Smiley . Nice to see you too here.
Pages:
Jump to: