Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KRN] Ekrona - not only for Vikings. Scrypt, KGW, NO PREMINE, 3.3 m.blocks - page 4. (Read 123750 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Guys, nice to see you are allound here Smiley Ekrona is now over 85k blocks old, we are going to reach block 100,000.

In case of connection problems please add this node:

Code:
addnode=198.211.118.173

Did not know the original dev was still around! Nice Smiley
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Guys, nice to see you are allound here Smiley Ekrona is now over 85k blocks old, we are going to reach block 100,000.

In case of connection problems please add this node:

Code:
addnode=198.211.118.173
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Gotta mine a little KRN again, long time since last - but still holding my coins  Cool
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I think many rich people in Norway or Sweden will be buying this coin.  Wink
Activity: 21
Now you can make your eKrona paper wallet with http://walletgenerator.net/   Smiley
Download the website form github and run it offline for maximum security

Please donate som eKrona to their KRN support addresse : KLi8FnMZmSH8EfXYgJwi4R2ZyMscJykXT5
Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
Guys, remember this before dumping:

Activity: 224
keymaker
This coin is crazy undervalued, and that's coming from a guy who owns 0

Undervalued and undervalued, look at those retarded orders hanging up there in the orderbooks, they dont want to sell - they dont want to buy

It is like you all a bunch of kids with downs syndrome.

Lets see some activity here!!

legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
This coin is crazy undervalued, and that's coming from a guy who owns 0
keymaker
The market-cap now is 4 BTC - for all the 3.2 million coins in circulation that you guys have been mining and mining and mining on and on and on... Probably you all have spent a collective fortune on this venture...

So - 4 BTC or $1,700 for all the coins made - Is that the right price? If so, I would like you to send me a message with an offer, and I´ll take those coins off your hands.

Putting up a bid for 420,000 coins on allcoin.com now, it is the top-bid at 120 satoshi. Don´t overbid me with stupid shit-orders worth nothing, either BUY HARD or stay away, I hate scalpers and I know you all hate ekrona, so just sell - it is never gonna be worth anything when it is owned by a bunch of retards like you are.

and what the EFF is up with the sell-orders? 50 50 50 20 20 20 coins - SHIT!!! - Put up some REAL SELL ORDERS for crying out loud!!
What kind of ekrona kindergarden is this? Cold-Storage Mafia? MOVE THOSE COINS!!

Assholes!

ALRIGHT - 200 Satoshi, 250 000 coins, that is a fair deal.
Activity: 137
Maintenance on our pool is finished, pushed some performance updates through. :-)
The new block-explorer is up and running on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/krn. But it still needs a little time to catch up and synchronize.
With extra features like Rich-List, Largest Wallets, etc.

He used the original logo on the site, but we can change it, if most of you want the new logo. Personaly I would prefer the new logo.
We can put up a voting-pole on what logo to use. But someone else have to fix that. I don't know how to make that here.

I already put up the 0.2 BTC for the explorer, but if you want to contribute a little, here is my adresse :

BTC : 1FYcLKvEo3azdVELZ3Dygi8Tc3gb3n3gWm
KRN : KAUbsgiWiLATRswp8zsvCdNzxNqeanVZdu
keymaker
Big boost in value on Allcoin yesterday. I bought some of these at 100-500 sat, and sold some of them at 1998 last night. I would think a whale is buying up large quantities of these, so will keep them in my pocket for now. More than 1.5 BTC was bought yesterday!

Back to the glory days of 20,000 SAT?

If everyone is moving together, then success takes care of itself - Henry ford

Seems like there is action going on allcoin:

https://www.allcoin.com/trade/KRN_BTC

hmm, you are right.

It looks like it has had a breakout.

Do you think it can get back to the glory-day-prices?

I don't think so ;/

Regardless, there is activity which is nice to see.  The coin was great early on, just needed an active DEV as the one who created it stated they didnt have time to maintain it.  Considering it was the first European coin and didnt have any negative FUD or backing I am surprised someone doesn't revamp it and push the image back out.

Let me talk with a friend from another coin and see if we can adopt it and show it some love.
Do some upgrades and make ekrona valuable again.

So fairglu, which is the guy behing the explorer site, says that he will put up eKrona on his site for 0.2 BTC for a year
That's with 33% discount, which is nice.  Smiley
Anybody wanna donate?
I've been using these android apps for a while, and I just wanted to share. I think they are great
Both apps got KRN/BTC, and Crypto Currency Converter also has KRN against most national currencies.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=za.co.fuzz.onlinecurrencyconverter

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobnetic.coinguardian

I also asked the guy behind https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ to make a block-explorer and add eKrona to the site.
Hopefully someone can help donate a little to him, if he adds it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
just another copy & paste coin,nothing innovative

Feel free to create the most innovative coin in the world, please. I will support it.

Many talkers on the forum , but they don't know theta about programming .
Activity: 350

Feel free to create the most innovative coin in the world, please. I will support it.
Activity: 350
Regardless, there is activity which is nice to see.  The coin was great early on, just needed an active DEV as the one who created it stated they didnt have time to maintain it.  Considering it was the first European coin and didnt have any negative FUD or backing I am surprised someone doesn't revamp it and push the image back out.

This is not a coin to mine for the summer. So maybe when winter come will have more interest for it.
Activity: 12
Activity: 159
Big boost in value on Allcoin yesterday. I bought some of these at 100-500 sat, and sold some of them at 1998 last night. I would think a whale is buying up large quantities of these, so will keep them in my pocket for now. More than 1.5 BTC was bought yesterday!

hmm, you are right.

I don't think so ;/

Activity: 84

hmm, you are right.

I don't think so ;/
Pages:
Jump to: