Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 KRYLL.IO -Automated crypto trading strategies made simple 🔥🔥 - page 27. (Read 36158 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I thought when extended the ICO, then Krill could collect more money. But in fact, recently the counter of the sold tokens almost does not change
Usually, if the team decides to extend the ISO, they have the confidence that they will be able to raise more money. But now we do not see any positive changes Huh

I think the team needs to give more time. It is necessary to improve the marketing strategy, so that more potential investors can learn about the project.

They shouldn't extended their ICO. It didn't give any result. Besides situation on the market isn't the best for tokensale.

How much they raised already? I see, that there are 22k investors already. they should must raise a good money already? 20th April is the final date of ICO ends? Or they will extend more?  Huh
you can see it in their website
16,165,686 KRYL @0,05 USD

If they extend the token sale again it will likely take more time for them to achieve the success of their project..
Of course. But the extension of the terms of sales does not always work effectively. In this case, they need to pay more attention to the marketing company.

If they extended ICO terms one more time, it could give negative result for team reputation. I don't think the are going to do this.

This is what will make everyone hesitate with this project and make investors think twice to join in this project.

Hello,

No more extension, ICO end 20th of April.

Try our MVP to see how amazing is Kryll : https://mvp.kryll.io

All the best,
Paul
If indeed the ico will end on schedule, I myself participated to give the appreciation of project teams because thus making a trust for all the participants towards projects and hopefully the result will be a maximum token sales.
Activity: 518
This is a very great and amazing project. At the end of the project they should be able to achieve a great success.
The project is an indisputable one ever seen. The bounty is also a benefit for us and everybody that take part in the bounty campaign
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
A few, doesn't know how to creat an adress on a MEW wallet to receive the tokens, I wonder if your devs, could make a easy paper this people. Thnks.
copper member
Activity: 367
Merit: 2
I thought when extended the ICO, then Krill could collect more money. But in fact, recently the counter of the sold tokens almost does not change
Usually, if the team decides to extend the ISO, they have the confidence that they will be able to raise more money. But now we do not see any positive changes Huh

I think the team needs to give more time. It is necessary to improve the marketing strategy, so that more potential investors can learn about the project.

They shouldn't extended their ICO. It didn't give any result. Besides situation on the market isn't the best for tokensale.

How much they raised already? I see, that there are 22k investors already. they should must raise a good money already? 20th April is the final date of ICO ends? Or they will extend more?  Huh

If they extend the token sale again it will likely take more time for them to achieve the success of their project..
Of course. But the extension of the terms of sales does not always work effectively. In this case, they need to pay more attention to the marketing company.

If they extended ICO terms one more time, it could give negative result for team reputation. I don't think the are going to do this.

This is what will make everyone hesitate with this project and make investors think twice to join in this project.

Hello,

No more extension, ICO end 20th of April.

Try our MVP to see how amazing is Kryll : https://mvp.kryll.io

All the best,
Paul
Activity: 591
WATANABE

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Dear Kryll investors!

Thank you for your trust in the Kryll project! A success is built together. It is now the last step, time to pass the KYC.

Log in to your kryll account, go to profile tab then fill the required KYC information. The sooner you pass the KYC, the faster you'll be able to claim your KRL.

https://sale.kryll.io/profile

All the Best!
Kryll Team

PS: Bounty's and Referral's participants don't need to pass KYC, only investors.

What is KYC and how to proceed: https://medium.com/@kryll_io/kryll-io-kyc-process-d2b8d5618bb5

It is very good that for bounty hunters do not need to pass the KYC. I am very glad that the Kryll team understands this, unlike many other projects
copper member
Dear Kryll community,

We have another good news for you, MVP update  with  strategies editor is now live!

Try it out now : https://mvp.kryll.io/

MVP update in details :

- You can now build your own strategies from scratch.
- You have now the possibility to edit and duplicate pre-built strategies.
- Backtest of 25 pairs over 5 exchanges. 3 to 6 months of data.
- Backtest improvement (faster, more fluidity and flexibility).
- Dual-backtest rapport (pair 1 and pair 2 ROI-analysis)
- Max limit extended to 400 trades !
- Save / load / edit / delete options on your personal strategies.
- Favorite / unfavorite your strategies.

A YouTube video is already live to explain in detail these new features here !

Reminder : Kryll's token sale is ending on April, 20th, this is your last chance to participate in the sale, don't miss this opportunity : https://kryll.io/

We hope you'll like this update!

The Kryll team
Activity: 392
Merit: 10

If they need to improve their marketing strategy, they already have to start doing something, because it can not last forever
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
On which ICO listing sites you have been published?

Hello,

You can check some of the ICO sites where Kryll is listing at the bottom of https://kryll.io

ICO LISTINGS
They are talking about Kryll.io

CoinSchedule.com

CoinHills.com

FoxIco.io

CoinTelegraph.com

BestCoins.co

IcoBench.com

NewsBtc.com

TokenMarket.net

And more...

All the Best,
Paul
Great, nice work, good luck Smiley!
Activity: 591
WATANABE
There are still a few days away, hopefully all teams will be more passion again to promote the project, so that sales will increase.

Still has a great chance for all tokens sold out as there are still a few more days to promote this project. A successful project comes from a good team.
Activity: 448
There are still a few days away, hopefully all teams will be more passion again to promote the project, so that sales will increase.
we pray for the best for this project, so that his sales run smoothly and successfully achieve targeted results, the spirit continues team involved here.
Activity: 476
Activity: 378

Activity: 616

Activity: 784
Merit: 116

copper member
Dear Kryll investors!

Thank you for your trust in the Kryll project! A success is built together. It is now the last step, time to pass the KYC.

Log in to your kryll account, go to profile tab then fill the required KYC information. The sooner you pass the KYC, the faster you'll be able to claim your KRL.

https://sale.kryll.io/profile

All the Best!
Kryll Team

PS: Bounty's and Referral's participants don't need to pass KYC, only investors.

What is KYC and how to proceed: https://medium.com/@kryll_io/kryll-io-kyc-process-d2b8d5618bb5

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

Pages:
Jump to: