Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 KRYLL.IO -Automated crypto trading strategies made simple 🔥🔥 - page 29. (Read 36049 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I cannot wait for the MVP ! well done sofar.

One question about the abilities of the product: will there be a random function available? in my current trading bot, i actually use some randomness to place orders, in some cases.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
The project is moving big steps to address these issues in this industry,
the news increaces the level of confidence of all investors and projects Participants. Always success fo Kryll projects..

Hello,

Thank you for your support!
Stay tuned, good news coming this week !

All the best,
Paul
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The project is moving big steps to address these issues in this industry,
the news increaces the level of confidence of all investors and projects Participants. Always success fo Kryll projects..
copper member
We asked the community what the next MVP update should be?

- 76% voted for the full edition/creation of strategies with the current set of available blocks with save/load/delete possibility.

We will provide! Thanks to our great community! Stay tuned.
copper member
KRYLL.IO looks like a solid project with great potential. Should be interesting to see where this goes. Great roadmap- Looking forward to following the progress of the project and seeing how well you do. Best of luck in all your endeavors and thanks to the devs and the whole team for all your hard work!

Hello,

Thank you for your words. Stay tuned for good news this week ^^

All the best,
Paul
Activity: 518
KRYLL.IO looks like a solid project with great potential. Should be interesting to see where this goes. Great roadmap- Looking forward to following the progress of the project and seeing how well you do. Best of luck in all your endeavors and thanks to the devs and the whole team for all your hard work!
Activity: 591
WATANABE
Dear community,

Great news! Here's a little preview of the Kryll Mobile Companion App!

Kryll Mobile Companion App is the perfect assistant to manage your strategies decisions when you are away from you computer. 
You’ll be able to check your strategies performances, start or stop them, confirm actions popped up by notifications and more amazing options! 

The existence of such explanation I am increasingly convinced that this is indeed the Kryll project is very sophisticated and useful for its users the hope fore projects can be successful and growing.

It seems like this is one way to attract investors to get to know their project and want to invest in its token.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Dear community,

Kryll Mobile Companion App is the perfect assistant to manage your strategies decisions when you are away from you computer. 
You’ll be able to check your strategies performances, start or stop them, confirm actions popped up by notifications and more amazing options! 

The existence of such explanation I am increasingly convinced that this is indeed the Kryll project is very sophisticated and useful for its users the hope fore projects can be successful and growing.
copper member
Dear community,

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
More than 16 000 000 tekens sold? Not bad result...I wish team sold all tokens.
this is quite a lot of tokens are also sold, hopefully, will increase more for his sales.success is always the project ini.tim in there must be more spirit in the promotion of its sales success.
Activity: 406
More than 16 000 000 tekens sold? Not bad result...I wish team sold all tokens.
copper member
Dear Kryllians, we need your opinion :

As we have always committed to, we want to give our community the opportunity to inflect decisions about the Kryll platform.  We have made some nice enhancement to the MVP in the past weeks, and wanted to get your opinion on what to focus on for the next update:

1) More blocks (Market Volume, RSI, MACD, SMA, Notifications) and enhanced backtest graphs.

2) Full edition/creation of strategies with the current set of available blocks with save/load/delete possibility.

Please vote before Friday March 30th, 7PM GMT.
You ask, we will deliver.

You can vote on Telegram (see pinned message) : https://t.me/kryll_io
copper member
Oops now I heard ur ICO schedule was changed  Smiley

KRYLL would be legit project for crypto-investors..

It would be good news haha

Hello,

Yes ICO is extended until 20th of April.
Stay tuned, news coming this week ^^

All the best,
Paul
copper member
Hi all,

Do not miss our 2nd contest to win 1000 KRL !

🎁 Find the best settings of the "Bear trader" strategy on https://mvp.kryll.io to achieve the best result and win 1,000 KRL.
Once in our demo (https://mvp.kryll.io) , click the edit button of the "Bear Trader" strategy and find the winning strategy !

Some tutorial on "Bear Trader" strategy: https://medium.com/@kryll_io/strategy-of-the-week-introducing-bear-trader-a07ffb02d23c

Contest End 4/1 7pm GMT.

- Backtest period: default
- Tweet a screenshot of your result & settings with hashtag #KryllTradingContest & @kryll_io

Good luck all !

1O00 KRL to win !
copper member
Hi All !

+7000 members on Telegram channel, amazing community grows !

Join us !
https://t.me/kryll_io
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Do I understand correctly, according to whitepaper the hard cap of Kryll is 40 000 000 KRL.
So far almost 16 000 000 KRL is sold. This amount was reached during 1.5 months of token sale with bonuses.

So far 24 days is left and 24 millions of token more to sell (with no bonuses).

Guys, what do you think, will someone buys that amount without bonuses ? Will Kryll manages to reach hardcap? (btw what is soft cap?)

The numbers shows that selling 24 millions of tokens in 24 days is impossible...

Will the project then be counted as "unsuccessful" and all will get a refund ?  Huh

I think it is unreal for Kryll to reach hard cap. Most of investors which wanted to invest in this project have already done this.

So this must be no use for bounty hunters to continue on this project...
Or Kryll should decrease hard cap. Or at least reveal info of a soft cap
Bad course that without bonuses. This is not a trifle, and it's the bonuses that attract early investors to investing
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
15,947,158 KRL Sold so far now. on the sale of these tokens the team has earned a lot of money I can not understand why they extended the ICO so for a long time...

It seems they still want a bigger target or goal to make the project successful. My opinion.
Apparently this is not enough and they need more money for further development, I do not see other options here Smiley
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello guys!

Here some news  Grin

New MVP update is live with some improvements

- Clearer result reporting
- Charts aggregation level control
- Flow reorganisation in Backtesting tab
- More detailed logs
- Backtest period extended

New strategy contest

Find the best settings of the "Bear trader" strategy on https://mvp.kryll.io/ to achieve the best result and win 1,000 KRL. End 4/1 7pm GMT.

- Backtest period: default
- Tweet a screenshot of your result & settings with hashtag #KryllTradingContest & @kryll_io

Bear Trader strategy explained : https://medium.com/@kryll_io/strategy-of-the-week-introducing-bear-trader-a07ffb02d23c

And last but not least : 16,000,000 KRL tokens have been sold so far!

copper member
Do I understand correctly, according to whitepaper the hard cap of Kryll is 40 000 000 KRL.
So far almost 16 000 000 KRL is sold. This amount was reached during 1.5 months of token sale with bonuses.

Guys, what do you think, will someone buys that amount without bonuses ? Will Kryll manages to reach hardcap? (btw what is soft cap?)

The numbers shows that selling 24 millions of tokens in 24 days is impossible...

Will the project then be counted as "unsuccessful" and all will get a refund ?  Huh

Hello,

There is no softcap, whatever happen we will continue project. The market is in bearish mode actually this is why we extended the tokens sale.

All the best.
Paul

Hello Paul,

Thanks for an answer and good luck with the project. Hope you will find enough investors to start the project as planned.

Thank you , actually the more funds we get the quicker will be the marketing / list on exchanges, as a lot of you may knows exchanges ask a lot of money for being listed, some ask close to 1M $ (in crypto or other) so when ICO ask for money it is not just to pay few devs and some office desktops. Everything is detailed in our WhitePAper anyway : https://kryll.io/pdf/WhitePaper.pdf

All the best,
Paul
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176

Hello,

There is no softcap, whatever happen we will continue project. The market is in bearish mode actually this is why we extended the tokens sale.

All the best.
Paul

Hello Paul,

Thanks for an answer and good luck with the project. Hope you will find enough investors to start the project as planned.
Pages:
Jump to: