Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Kryptohash | Brand new PoW algo | 320bit hash | ed25519 | PID algo for dif - page 17. (Read 149398 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10
checked with getpeerinfo and only 0.5.0 connected Smiley
Activity: 62
Bump protocol version, lock out nodes on older protocol if after given time. Then you don't need to worry about the main network forking if they don't update  Wink

Thank You,
Viz.

At block 49,000 the Wallet v0.5.0 stopped accepting new connections from older obsolete Wallets version 0.4.x.  The problem is with those peers with older Wallet versions that are already connected to you. By design the Wallet cannot disconnect them.  I considered adding this disconnect feature to the new Wallet to help with the transition but, I then realized it could have allowed DoS attacks on the network.

At block 50,000 the Wallet v0.5.0 will begin sending miners block headers with the version field set to 2.  Older obsolete Wallets won't be able to accept these new mined blocks because, the hash in block version 2 isn't compatible with the old block version 1.

I'm still detecting few people running the old Wallet 0.4.x.  The chance of them causing a fork is small but, I really don't want to take any chances.  

If you are reading this and you haven't updated the wallet to version 0.5.0 yet, please do it now.  

On the other hand, if you did update the Wallet to 0.5.0 before block 49,000 was mined yesterday, please restart your Wallet one more time.  This is to ensure peers with older Wallet 0.4.x will get further isolated before block 50,000 is mined within the next 24 hours.

Restarted twice  Grin
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Bump protocol version, lock out nodes on older protocol if after given time. Then you don't need to worry about the main network forking if they don't update  Wink

Thank You,
Viz.

At block 49,000 the Wallet v0.5.0 stopped accepting new connections from older obsolete Wallets version 0.4.x.  The problem is with those peers with older Wallet versions that are already connected to you. By design the Wallet cannot disconnect them.  I considered adding this disconnect feature to the new Wallet to help with the transition but, I then realized it could have allowed DoS attacks on the network.

At block 50,000 the Wallet v0.5.0 will begin sending miners block headers with the version field set to 2.  Older obsolete Wallets won't be able to accept these new mined blocks because, the hash in block version 2 isn't compatible with the old block version 1.

I'm still detecting few people running the old Wallet 0.4.x.  The chance of them causing a fork is small but, I really don't want to take any chances.  

If you are reading this and you haven't updated the wallet to version 0.5.0 yet, please do it now.  

On the other hand, if you did update the Wallet to 0.5.0 before block 49,000 was mined yesterday, please restart your Wallet one more time.  This is to ensure peers with older Wallet 0.4.x will get further isolated before block 50,000 is mined within the next 24 hours.
What exactly changes with the updated algorithm ?

The second and final hash is now calculated using the output of the first hash in reverse order (64Kb per hash). This change doesn't impact the performance on GPUs as the first hash has always been stored in RAM anyway. But, ASIC implementations without RAM to store the first hash, are now forced to do a lot more computations to calculate the second hash.  

See discussion here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10133393

Activity: 61
Guys,

Now that the network is at block 49,0xx  I'm detecting lots of connections from older obsolete Wallets version 0.4.x

If you haven't upgraded to version 0.5.0 yet, please do it NOW.
That explains why the net hashrate dropped to 4M yesterday. Good job. Grin
Activity: 143
What exactly changes with the updated algorithm ?
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1058
Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io
Bump protocol version, lock out nodes on older protocol if after given time. Then you don't need to worry about the main network forking if they don't update  Wink

Thank You,
Viz.
Guys,

Now that the network is at block 49,0xx  I'm detecting lots of connections from older obsolete Wallets version 0.4.x

If you haven't upgraded to version 0.5.0 yet, please do it NOW.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
What does AMD280X  parameter
? How fast?

154k unless you use the --cl-opt-disable in the batch or "cl-opt-disable" : true, in the conf, in that case there is a huge performance gain however you must watch your heat dissipation as it tends to get hot real quick and your VRM's should not be run at or over 120C.
THX
Activity: 350
? How fast?

154k unless you use the --cl-opt-disable in the batch or "cl-opt-disable" : true, in the conf, in that case there is a huge performance gain however you must watch your heat dissipation as it tends to get hot real quick and your VRM's should not be run at or over 120C.
Activity: 196
? How fast?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

EmpoEx is trading KHC.    https:/[Suspicious link removed]/JngznrreCH

I'll open a ticket with Lazycoins.

Let's vote or donate BTC for KHC to be listed on c-cex.
Here is the voting link:
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
Here is the donation BTC address:
https://blockchain.info/address/1J3kB2Wqeyn2kAm5bGp1XPzLTNXStzNSAF

EmpoEx is trading KHC.    https://t.co/JngznrreCH

I'll open a ticket with Lazycoins.
KHC was delisted from lazycoin. No exchange now.  Sad
Dev,please speed up development,BTC price is picking up and the market is recorvering.  Smiley

KHC is gona to the moon~

Lets not put the cart before the horse, the best innovation and the best work is never performed under pressure of being rushed.  On top of that this coin needs to mature past the 50k block mark where the new algo kicks in.
New algo from block #49K.

let's see .It's not long ahead,the current block is #47,266,
Activity: 350
Dev,please speed up development,BTC price is picking up and the market is recorvering.  Smiley

KHC is gona to the moon~

Lets not put the cart before the horse, the best innovation and the best work is never performed under pressure of being rushed.  On top of that this coin needs to mature past the 50k block mark where the new algo kicks in.

KHC is gona to the moon~
Activity: 32
I'm working on the Android wallet right now.  I hope to have a beta version in the next few weeks
Can't wait to use your android wallet.

I've tried GEMZ Android wallet,beautiful UI . https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngemz-getgems-social-messaging-app-that-pays-live-on-android-ios-web-758004
Activity: 126
I'm working on the Android wallet right now.  I hope to have a beta version in the next few weeks
Please give us 2 dlownload links,one for google play,the other is for mega or dropbox.In China we can't use google play,thx!
I'm working on the Android wallet right now.  I hope to have a beta version in the next few weeks
Pages:
Jump to: