Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Kryptohash | Brand new PoW algo | 320bit hash | ed25519 | PID algo for dif - page 39. (Read 149437 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
To Do List
  • A new logo?

Dev, can you organize a logo contest with bounty?
A bigger exchange and more pools are much more urgent than a logo contest . Grin
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
To Do List
  • A new logo?

Dev, can you organize a logo contest with bounty?
Activity: 143
are there any plans to release p2pool code for this coin ?
this would really help the network.
stabilty of nonce pool is not very good, cgwatcher needs to reboot the miner from time to time when waiting to long for work.
Another exchange would be nice too.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I just got one block too.  Shocked

BTW, I have to launch cgminer with the option --real-quiet otherwise, it would crash on my system when there is a second GPU.  I'm still looking for the root cause of this weird crash as it is also happening with sgminer.

I have been having no issues at all with multiple cards, but those two rigs are running Nvidia cards (750ti's, which isn't getting the best hashes per second but it works).

Well I did at first but what I finally did was completely deleted my old Kryptohash folder that contained the cgminer folder with the miner and dll files etc. After that no HW errors any issues.

My AMD rig is down to a 280X only and soon too be not even that.
A bigger exchange and more pools are quite needed at present.
lazycoins are not a reliable exchange and nonce-pool seems not stable.

+1

It must at least 3 pool..
Yeah,not only for the convenience of miners ,but for the security of network.
Activity: 297
Merit: 250

+1

It must at least 3 pool..
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Development time, what greater trading platform!!!!
Activity: 329

BTW, I have to launch cgminer with the option --real-quiet otherwise, it would crash on my system when there is a second GPU.  I'm still looking for the root cause of this weird crash as the it also happens with sgminer.

what was the base version u started to fork?

cgminer 3.7.2

BTW, I have to launch cgminer with the option --real-quiet otherwise, it would crash on my system when there is a second GPU.  I'm still looking for the root cause of this weird crash as it is also happening with sgminer.

When you installed your second 290x did you remove/reinstall drivers or just let the os detect and install drivers?  There is .net integration and that can screw with ocl.

Yes, I reinstalled the 14.12 Omega.

I crash I get is related to the Curses Library used by cgminer.  Using the --real-quiet option workarounds the problem as it disables Curses.
Activity: 350

When you installed your second 290x did you remove/reinstall drivers or just let the os detect and install drivers?  There is .net integration and that can screw with ocl.

its risky to buy coins that have only 0.15 btc buy orders

price will go somewhere to 65-120 satoshis in next days, maybe even lower

good luck with your coin

Dumpers.  Probably would have been better to leave it limited to 1 GPU.

It was just a matter of time that somebody would have figured out that the old cgminer version was reporting false HW errors on secondary GPUs Grin

its risky to buy coins that have only 0.15 btc buy orders

price will go somewhere to 65-120 satoshis in next days, maybe even lower

good luck with your coin

Dumpers.  Probably would have been better to leave it limited to 1 GPU.
Please report the bugs so I can fix them.
Hello
Dev, Is there reward halving after block 125,000?

No, after block 125,000 the reward will be 50 KHC per block for saecula seculorum.

Ask what the graphics driver needed to run 3.7.6!

Depends on your graphic card.  My 290x are running the latest AMD Omega 14.12
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Ask what the graphics driver needed to run 3.7.6!
Activity: 459
Hello
Dev, Is there reward halving after block 125,000?
Well, with the network diff rapidly approaching the 256 mark (4 bytes of leading zeroes), we can kiss bye bye to Solo mining   Undecided
the fee is insane
100kch fee  when sending
there should not be such a case that fee is greater than blockreward
not likely to trade this one
maybe needs some fine tuning..

1) Every Kryptohash Coin (KHC) transaction carries a fixed fee of 0.5% that is paid to the miner who solves the block. Minimum fee is 5 Kryptoha-toshis or 0.00005 KHC.

•Blocks: 0 to 99 -> A fixed subsidy of 50 KHCs.
•Blocks: 100 to 999 -> A fixed subsidy of 50 KHCs plus a random subsidy of 0 to 399 KHCs.
•Blocks: 1,000 to 9,999 -> A fixed subsidy of 50 KHCs plus a random subsidy of 0 to 199 KHCs.
•Blocks: 10,000 to 99,999 -> A fixed subsidy of 50 KHCs plus a random subsidy of 0 to 99 KHCs.
•Blocks: 100,000 to 124,999 -> A fixed subsidy of 50 KHCs plus a random subsidy of 0 to 49 KHCs.
•Blocks: 125,000+ -> A fixed subsidy of 50 KHCs.

So;

Block Reward = TXN fee + 50KHC + Blockheight subsidy RND.

Block reward can't be lower than the reward for the block the TXN is stored in.  Maybe  should try and solve blocks that contain your TXNs!

But how does this affect us that are pool mining? Or does it?

total block reward is split at a pool.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
the fee is insane
100kch fee  when sending
there should not be such a case that fee is greater than blockreward
not likely to trade this one
maybe needs some fine tuning..

1) Every Kryptohash Coin (KHC) transaction carries a fixed fee of 0.5% that is paid to the miner who solves the block. Minimum fee is 5 Kryptoha-toshis or 0.00005 KHC.

•Blocks: 0 to 99 -> A fixed subsidy of 50 KHCs.
•Blocks: 100 to 999 -> A fixed subsidy of 50 KHCs plus a random subsidy of 0 to 399 KHCs.
•Blocks: 1,000 to 9,999 -> A fixed subsidy of 50 KHCs plus a random subsidy of 0 to 199 KHCs.
•Blocks: 10,000 to 99,999 -> A fixed subsidy of 50 KHCs plus a random subsidy of 0 to 99 KHCs.
•Blocks: 100,000 to 124,999 -> A fixed subsidy of 50 KHCs plus a random subsidy of 0 to 49 KHCs.
•Blocks: 125,000+ -> A fixed subsidy of 50 KHCs.

So;

Block Reward = TXN fee + 50KHC + Blockheight subsidy RND.

Block reward can't be lower than the reward for the block the TXN is stored in.  Maybe  should try and solve blocks that contain your TXNs!

But how does this affect us that are pool mining? Or does it?
Pages:
Jump to: