Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Kryptohash | Brand new PoW algo | 320bit hash | ed25519 | PID algo for dif - page 42. (Read 149437 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 11
All i see is Blocks should i be surprised, no explosion or implosion yet, whats wrong dev?  Cheesy

I'll spare dev your beckoning of him for a response:  You were and most probably always will be; wrong, -that is all.

You are not a funny man, i saw lots of Blocks being solved fast and wanted to encourage new Miners.
Activity: 661
Merit: 250
Anyone test the power consumption of the algo versus X11 and other algos? Just curious about the results...

Full config with one 6950@6970 :
x11 = 195w
khc = 240w
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Anyone test the power consumption of the algo versus X11 and other algos? Just curious about the results...
Activity: 350
All i see is Blocks should i be surprised, no explosion or implosion yet, whats wrong dev?  Cheesy

I'll spare dev your beckoning of him for a response:  You were and most probably always will be; wrong, -that is all.
"networkhashps" : 7366
nonce pool at 5,536.48 KH/s

Out of the 20 last Blocks 11 went to the 1830KH/s kinda odd since double as much should have gone to the pool am i right?

Too much unknown in that, there was a period where work was unavailable through the pool and I know the dev is watching intently for debug purposes and while working on sgminer/khc build with 2 290's, so expect to be wrong.   The pool is not running stratum.

pool seems to have sometimes a little lag when giving new work
this is good for solominers, they will get all the blocks when it happens

I've actually noted more than just a little lag, last night I let it hash there all night, when I got up and checked my miner was hashing away but the pool didn't credit anything for over 100 blocks.  Now tonight I saw my miner setting there waiting for work, restarted it and got work but also checked the pool and I was 1 of 2 miners so it looks like they know there is something going on as it looks like they bounced the server...

Out of the 20 last Blocks 11 went to the 1830KH/s kinda odd since double as much should have gone to the pool am i right?

Too much unknown in that, there was a period where work was unavailable through the pool and I know the dev is watching intently for debug purposes and while working on sgminer/khc build with 2 290's, so expect to be wrong.   The pool is not running stratum.

Activity: 329
Wallet didn't explode   Grin
Block 10.000 soon the Wallet might explode Cheesy

Huh

What's in a name?

"blocks" : 10000,
"difficulty" : 78.48539711,
Block 10.000 soon the Wallet might explode Cheesy
I am buying BTC0.5 worth of Kryptohash. PM me with your price/quantity. I have my price as well. ( Which is above buy price on lazycoins )

Is LazyCoins the only exchange for this coin at the moment?

Yes, and only one pool, and that is probably a good thing for the moment.  There has been a little trouble getting PID to work correctly and consistently cross platform, but it looks like dev got it nailed down now.

Knocking on wood.

Now that things have stabilized, I won't be releasing another Wallet till next year and will begin spending 100% my time on getting the sgminer-khc fork working.

Maybe for Christmas?

Perhaps by xmas
My vacations start tomorrow and will be back at work first week of January so, I have almost 3 weeks to get this thing done.

Good it stays on one exchange for the time being, maybe get this on coinmarketcap.com also.

Hopefully, you can get the miner update in the next couple of weeks. Thanks for being responsive on the thread....
I am buying BTC0.5 worth of Kryptohash. PM me with your price/quantity. I have my price as well. ( Which is above buy price on lazycoins )

Yes, and only one pool, and that is probably a good thing for the moment.  There has been a little trouble getting PID to work correctly and consistently cross platform, but it looks like dev got it nailed down now.

Knocking on wood.

Now that things have stabilized, I won't be releasing another Wallet till next year and will begin spending 100% my time on getting the sgminer-khc fork working.

Maybe for Christmas?

Perhaps by xmas
My vacations start tomorrow and will be back at work first week of January so, I have almost 3 weeks to get this thing done.

Knocking on wood.

Maybe for Christmas?

Knocking on wood.

Activity: 742
I'm dying.

Yes, and only one pool, and that is probably a good thing for the moment.  There has been a little trouble getting PID to work correctly and consistently cross platform, but it looks like dev got it nailed down now.

Activity: 742
I'm dying.
What is the max coin supply for this coin? What future services/products/features are going to be added to this coin later down the road?

The block explorer shows 2551 H/s and the pool shows 5256.861 kh/s. What is the total network hashrate at the moment?

What's the power consumption on average compared to other algos? ie. X11, Lycra2RE, etc....

Currently, there is no hard coded limit to the total coin supply as any limit would make KHC a 'de facto' deflationary coin.  

After block 125,000 gets mined, there will be 50 new KHCs per block. Assuming that the Diff algorithm keeps the network mining 1 block every 3 minutes on average, we are looking at 8,760,000 new KHCs per year.

However, that 50 KHC value per block could eventually be adjusted to control the coin inflation.  But, this will be subjected to a vote as it will impact miners revenue and could put the network at risk (even though a cut to the reward could help the coin price go up in the short term, it might encourage miners to move to another coin).  
Also, if there is an adjustment to the reward value, it won't happen overnight. It will be announced with at least 100,000 blocks in advance as it will require a mandatory upgrade for everybody. (example: beginning at block 500,000, the reward per block will be reduced to 10 KHC).

Future features are TBD.  I'm currently working on my To Do list (see OP) and on getting the GPU miner app fixed so, people can use all their GPUs for KHC mining.

Oh ok, thanks for the explanation of the coin supply. Maybe shorten the diff re-targeting?

What's the issue with multiple gpus per system? I'm mining with two systems with one gpu each.
Pages:
Jump to: