Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Kryptohash | Brand new PoW algo | 320bit hash | ed25519 | PID algo for dif - page 44. (Read 149437 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
dump or not,it's my own bussines.I just commnet on this coin at this monent on what's happening now.
why are you mad like a pussy???

I'm certainly not beyond physically expressing my opinion on the subject, provided you are not a minor.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
without hard fork or new wallet,this is definitely a deeeeeeeeeeeeaaaad coin!!!!!!!! Agree or not ,this is the brutal truth. Grin

no hard fork needed..

and yes, im at right chain, just looked new source, so i can keep my 120coins..

block 9100:
000000022CA3F85EAE7CC50023B7AF2FC460BFFC015E79F4CDE7E1931A02F38960889980A39CC88 9

Did you run with --reindex?
I've run 3 times ,the same when you type getpeerinfo on the console.
Activity: 500
Merit: 500
could you give us 0.4 binaries please? (compilation failed with pimp and i'm tired to load another os Grin)
dump or not,it's my own bussines.I just commnet on this coin at this monent on what's happening now.
why are you mad like a pussy???
without hard fork or new wallet,this is definitely a deeeeeeeeeeeeaaaad coin!!!!!!!! Agree or not ,this is the brutal truth. Grin

no hard fork needed..

and yes, im at right chain, just looked new source, so i can keep my 120coins..

block 9100:
000000022CA3F85EAE7CC50023B7AF2FC460BFFC015E79F4CDE7E1931A02F38960889980A39CC88 9

Did you run with --reindex?

Just can't ignore or pass up the opportunity to comment on those observational skills of yours.  How about I meet you half the way on this, to YOU this coin is dead so dump your coins and don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.  Thanks for your participation, ignorance, and arrogance.
yeah,please remove the stupid posts above. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Shouldn't you be over on the latest StealthLiteDarkBlahBlahBlahCloneCoin thread with a cool logo and roadmap stating Blah blah blah?  That way you can mine a few coins and sell them for .00001874 btc and think your a big man before the dev takes off after selling his hidden premine leaving the coin to die.

yeah,you are right.I've done what you said before.
got my own windows wallet compiled for this coin

Remember that dev is presently modifying source, so you may not have the latest mods to address fork at 9100.  Better to compile your own build after examining the source, and after dev has made a release.
dev should enable upnp.. default is off

UPNP conceptually is a nightmare for security, thus is why not every firewall supports it. 
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

Shouldn't you be over on the latest StealthLiteDarkBlahBlahBlahCloneCoin thread with a cool logo and roadmap stating Blah blah blah?  That way you can mine a few coins and sell them for .00001874 btc and think your a big man before the dev takes off after selling his hidden premine leaving the coin to die.

Activity: 329

WHORE ,of course you can defend a coin you love,but ,dont defend it stupidilly,okay?

First, thanks for participating in the Kryptohash Beta program  Cool

Second, I do agree with your last post.  Stupidity shouldn't be defended but, I do appreciate the help and patience shown by most people in this thread.  Wink

please remove your stupid posts
His posts may be annoying for some people but, I think some drama and controversy could help make this coin more popular than what it is right now.   Grin
To be honest,I've mined 20K+ KHC,but now I feel a little frustrated,why this coin updated over and over again??!! for what?? to let dev use 6 cards to mine more coins to compasite his effort?? or something else??!!!  I don't know waht it is.
DEV,any responde to my question??

If your as good a coder as you are a critic, then get off your hands and fix it yourself.
this logic is fucking stupid,I am merely a miner and investor ,but I have the right to question.
WHO ARE YOU ,WHORE?? PR OR part of DEV TEAM?

No braniac, both def's apply...

WORE Write Once Run Everywhere
WORE War on Religious Extremists

WHORE ,of course you can defend a coin you love,but ,dont defend it stupidilly,okay?

Your ignorance has firmly placed your foot in your mouth.  I do not need to defend the coin and I am not, however your bloodline seems to have missed the boat somewhere in human evolution, your elevator is not able to reach the top floor, you're a couple cans short of a six pack.  I see you like to manufacture information to present as evidence such as the 'H' in my username, and you failing to check the first post of this thread for anything new resembles selective amnesia, maybe you should have become a lawyer.
To be honest,I've mined 20K+ KHC,but now I feel a little frustrated,why this coin updated over and over again??!! for what?? to let dev use 6 cards to mine more coins to compasite his effort?? or something else??!!!  I don't know waht it is.

If your as good a coder as you are a critic, then get off your hands and fix it yourself.
this logic is fucking stupid,I am merely a miner and investor ,but I have the right to question.

Then maybe you can assert the psychology of a "mandatory upgrade" noted on the first post of this thread yesterday.  Not everyone updated and having a pool not aware of it is a problem due to so much concentrated hashing power.  I myself attempted to fork it back where it should have been last night but miners would not stop mining on the pool.  I really hope that in this instance dev does NOT allow instamine on this one, and simply clips the blockchain at 9099.  I warned at block 9104 when there was a problem but it seems people didn't listen.
You are lying,the dev never and ever say 0.3.9 is a mandatory upgrade,just check it yourself plz.

Dev provide that info on original post and a d/l link to on a post within the thread.  You needed to check the first post, then you would have known this.  Your observational skills are 'stupendous'.

Then maybe you can assert the psychology of a "mandatory upgrade" noted on the first post of this thread yesterday.  Not everyone updated and having a pool not aware of it is a problem due to so much concentrated hashing power.  I myself attempted to fork it back where it should have been last night but miners would not stop mining on the pool.  I really hope that in this instance dev does NOT allow instamine on this one, and simply clips the blockchain at 9099.  I warned at block 9104 when there was a problem but it seems people didn't listen.
You are lying,the dev never and ever say 0.3.9 is a mandatory upgrade,just check it yourself plz.

Pages:
Jump to: