Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Kryptohash | Brand new PoW algo | 320bit hash | ed25519 | PID algo for dif - page 48. (Read 149437 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Quix update on the miner.

I received my brand new 290x (so shinny, my precious !!!!  Tongue ) but, cgminer now crashes when there is more than 1 card present on my mining rig.  Huh

If I cannot get it working end of today, I'm going to give up entirely on cgminer and spend all my time getting a working version using sgminer 5.01 instead.  I like what the sgminer developers did on their versions and how they support multiple coins without the horrible hacks cgminer had in place.   

Moving forward, I think it would be better for the community if we get sgminer to support the KSHAKE320 algorithm.
Great,sgminer 5.0 is better and lighter than cgminer.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

I received my brand new 290x (so shinny, my precious !!!!  Tongue ) but, cgminer now crashes when there is more than 1 card present on my mining rig.  Huh

If I cannot get it working end of today, I'm going to give up entirely on cgminer and spend all my time getting a working version using sgminer 5.01 instead.  I like what the sgminer developers did on their versions and how they support multiple coins without the horrible hacks cgminer had in place.   

Moving forward, I think it would be better for the community if we get sgminer to support the KSHAKE320 algorithm.

I think you might be better off with sgminer asit seems that cgminer has been abandoned by majority of the devs.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250

Activity: 500
Merit: 500
550-650 kh/s can be made with 5 or 6 motherboard (and 5 or 6 gpu of course), that's not extraordinary.
Activity: 690

I have been on Nonce-Pool all day and the top 2 hashers has not been below 400 kh/s. They are constantly in the 550-650 kh/s.

They might be using more than one PC to mine to the same pool account as well.
legendary
Has anyone been able to get any Nvidia cards working with the miner?

I have been trying to run one by itself with no luck at all.

No, only AMD so far.

Darn. I like this coin.

I just E-bayed 5 of 6 of my AMD cards.

No worries, currently released miner only does one card.

I think someone has found a way around it or using a private miner.

I have been on Nonce-Pool all day and the top 2 hashers has not been below 400 kh/s. They are constantly in the 550-650 kh/s.

I know the stats fluctuate. I am constant 140ish kh/s but nonce-pool some times show me at 325 kh/s, but the top 2 has never been below the 400 kh/s that I have seen.

There are still people which have multiple rigs, so there is not problem to reach this hashrate from multiple GPU0 cards.

I guess I forgot about that since I only have 1 AMD rig now.
jox
Activity: 681

No, only AMD so far.

Darn. I like this coin.

I know the stats fluctuate. I am constant 140ish kh/s but nonce-pool some times show me at 325 kh/s, but the top 2 has never been below the 400 kh/s that I have seen.

There are still people which have multiple rigs, so there is not problem to reach this hashrate from multiple GPU0 cards.
legendary

No, only AMD so far.

Darn. I like this coin.

Activity: 350

No, only AMD so far.

Darn. I like this coin.

legendary

No, only AMD so far.

Darn. I like this coin.

Activity: 350

No, only AMD so far.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
heh was worth a shot.. try batch files instead of conf files maybe?
Activity: 212
Tried in separated folders, but not working. Just GPU 0 working, others getting HW.

same here
Activity: 177
Tried in separated folders, but not working. Just GPU 0 working, others getting HW.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
has anyone tried "-d 0" for gpu 1, "-d 1" for gpu 2 and "-d 2" etc etc to run multiple instances? I saw it posted above somewhere but the thought was to run one "D 0" for KHC, and D1,2 etc etc on soemthing else..
anyone who wants to run on their other gpus make bat files that say:

KHCGPU1.bat
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
cgminer.exe --kryptohash -o 127.0.0.1:38912 -u user -p x --shaders 1700 --shaders-mul 8 -d 0

KHCGPU2.bat
cgminer.exe --kryptohash -o 127.0.0.1:38912 -u user -p x --shaders 1700 --shaders-mul 8 -d 1

KHCGPU3.bat
cgminer.exe --kryptohash -o 127.0.0.1:38912 -u user -p x --shaders 1700 --shaders-mul 8 -d 2
run each batch file to start up each instance of cgminer (feel free to edit in pool details for you poolminers)

I'll hate myself for letting you multi gpu guys start getting some real power. I've only got my one 7950 getting 118k/hash and i took the last 5 days off while everythign was being sorted out. anyways this may not work on bridged cpus, and i dont have a way to test it.. but if I was trying to figure this out.. I'd start here.. PS this may not work for the guy claiming his bridged GPU's were hashign one and just space heating with the other, but give it a try!

*edit
for those of you use use a conf file instead of batch file for your miner, I'd create copies of the cgminer-khc folder and change the cgminer.conf in each by adding the line:
"device": "0"
for gpu 1, and in the next folder add the line:
"device": "1"
for gpu 2, and etc etc.. then go into each folder and launch cgminer as usual while now it references a specific GPU device Smiley

goodluck.. KUFKNWtB1jMCnRRoYUBBnJdQysWYDhjiaT if I helped Cheesy
legendary
I am wondering if someone has their own private miner or figured out how to use more than 1 gpu. I have been keeping an eye on the pool and a few are constantly staying in the 500-700 kh/s range.

Unless they have a R9 295x2 running. I'd be curious how many kh/s one of those get.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Sorry. Dont know why it is not correct link. Just copyed from the address bar.
Activity: 149
Dev, you should add the nonce pool to the op.

http://mine4.khc.nonce-pool.com/index.php

Please use the correct link folks, that one could lead to login issues.

http://khc.nonce-pool.com/index.php

legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Pages:
Jump to: