Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Kryptohash | Brand new PoW algo | 320bit hash | ed25519 | PID algo for dif - page 52. (Read 149437 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 250
New Wallet version 0.3.8 - MANDATORY UPGRADE

https://github.com/kryptohash/kryptohash/releases/tag/v0.3.8

VERY IMPORTANT

1) Backup your wallet.dat file.  
2) Execute kryptohashd or kryptohash-qt with the --reindex  parameter for ONE TIME to allow the wallet to fork correctly at block 5900.
Activity: 350
Is there any exchange we could buy some coins? Smiley

I'm waiting for win compile, so I can mine a bit.

The exchange was Lazy Coin but not sure if I would trust it yet. Not sure if they have been keeping up with the wallet updates.

I have been notifying them about the updates, they did get the 0.3.6 update but I didn't warn them about 0.3.7 because it has a problem and 0.3.8 is not ready yet.

There have been a lot of problems with this coin so we have disabled deposits/withdrawals until things stabilise. I am sure you can imagine the administrative headache keeping track of all hardfork transactions can cause. I cannot watch this thread 24/7 but if someone emails [email protected] when the next wallet version is out I will update and re-enable withdrawals/deposits.  I am going to sleep shortly(stayed up till well past 7am waiting for the new wallet version) so I will check the provided email address first thing when I wake up!
I wish to stress that trades are fully functional still so you can deposit bitcoin and buy khc which can be withdrawn when .8 comes out.

You got it man, as per the last support ticket, I'll keep you updated.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

The exchange was Lazy Coin but not sure if I would trust it yet. Not sure if they have been keeping up with the wallet updates.

I have been notifying them about the updates, they did get the 0.3.6 update but I didn't warn them about 0.3.7 because it has a problem and 0.3.8 is not ready yet.

There have been a lot of problems with this coin so we have disabled deposits/withdrawals until things stabilise. I am sure you can imagine the administrative headache keeping track of all hardfork transactions can cause. I cannot watch this thread 24/7 but if someone emails [email protected] when the next wallet version is out I will update and re-enable withdrawals/deposits.  I am going to sleep shortly(stayed up till well past 7am waiting for the new wallet version) so I will check the provided email address first thing when I wake up!
I wish to stress that trades are fully functional still so you can deposit bitcoin and buy khc which can be withdrawn when .8 comes out.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
PLS Anyone compile the wallet for windows.
Thanks for the info guys.

Any clue how many coins have been mined so far?

That I can't answer. I am not connected with any wallet to the network for now.
Can anyone answer to this question? Approximately.

wr104 prolly could, but he prolly needs a better block explorer to give an accurate answer.  He's a bit on the busy side working out the kinks with the diff algo.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.

Can anyone answer to this question? Approximately.
legendary
Activity: 1400

I'm dying.

legendary

I'm dying.

legendary
Hi wr104, can you give me an ETA regarding the wallet .8 wallet update?

Hi Chris, I apologize for the delay.  I'm still dealing with some issues with the Diff algo. 

I hope I can have it released within the next 2 - 3 hours.

Do you have a compiled 0.3.7 for Windows in the meantime?

Hi Chris, I apologize for the delay.  I'm still dealing with some issues with the Diff algo. 

I hope I can have it released within the next 2 - 3 hours.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
 Huh

Oh no, another diff issue at 5900?

legendary
Wallet version 0.3.8 for Windows and Linux will be available soon.

Waiting for 0.3.8 as I can not compile 0.3.7
Wallet version 0.3.8 for Windows and Linux will be available soon.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
could you post a compiled version on windows ?
New Wallet version 0.3.7 - MANDATORY UPGRADE

https://github.com/kryptohash/kryptohash/releases/tag/v0.3.7

VERY IMPORTANT

1) Backup your wallet.dat file.  
2) Execute kryptohashd or kryptohash-qt with the --reindex  parameter for ONE TIME to allow the wallet to fork correctly at block 5749.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Guys, I think I made a mistake and pushed the wrong binary.

I apologize.  I've been working non-stop to get this Diff algorithm issue resolved and I ended up making another mistake.  

It is nothing really bad but, we better have this sorted out in the Wallet before the next retarget.  

So should we not be mining or should we?

Yes, please.  It is just going to take 1 hour.
so need wait down next version wallet ?
Guys, I think I made a mistake and pushed the wrong binary.

I apologize.  I've been working non-stop to get this Diff algorithm issue resolved and I ended up making another mistake.  

It is nothing really bad but, we better have this sorted out in the Wallet before the next retarget.  

So should we not be mining or should we?

Yes, please.  It is just going to take 1 hour.
Pages:
Jump to: