Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Kryptohash | Brand new PoW algo | 320bit hash | ed25519 | PID algo for dif - page 72. (Read 149437 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 250
I'm investigating the crash. I apologize for the inconvenience.  I've stopped the seeds for now.

Re-launch?

On hold for now.

Block 100 was the re-target for the new block difficulty.  Something didn't go right.  Testnet worked fine every time.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Is that why I'm getting "cgminer pool 0 slow/down or URL or credentials invalid"? I'm new to this, it could be another reason. Just trying to figure out what's wrong lol.

I'm getting the same but it was working before we got to block 99. It seems the wallet is crashing trying to generate block 100

EDIT: yup, that seems to be, wallet works fine as daemon until you try a getblocktemplate
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Attempting to solo mine with the miner provided, and the settings and conf settings, results in waiting for work from pool 0.

I have the same problem.

Edit: It seems to be working but I'm getting 30Kh/s per 7950.

Because the blockchain is new, I'm generating 1 transaction every 2 mins to generate work for miners. 
Unlike Bitcoin and other Alt Coins, the Kryptohash wallet isn't going to send miners "dummy" work when the mempool is empty. This is why you see cgminer waiting for work from pool 0.  Once there is enough transactions or difficulty reaches the 3 minutes target, I would expect the miners to always have work.

About the 7950. That one should be giving you more than 100Kh/s.  What parameters are you using for the cgminer?

Is that why I'm getting "cgminer pool 0 slow/down or URL or credentials invalid"? I'm new to this, it could be another reason. Just trying to figure out what's wrong lol.
Activity: 50
[2014-12-03 10:35:14] Started cgminer 3.7.5
 [2014-12-03 10:35:14] Started cgminer 3.7.5
 [2014-12-03 10:35:14] Probing for an alive pool
 [2014-12-03 10:35:19] Pool 0 slow/down or URL or credentials invalid

Kryptohash.conf
server=1
rpcport=38912
rpcuser=z38630610.1
rpcpassword=x
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

solo.bat
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
cgminer.exe --kryptohash -o 127.0.0.1:38912 -u z38630610.1 -p x --shaders 2816 --shaders-mul 8

system:windows7 64bit

dev,help

Change the title to kryptohash.conf. Lose the capital letter.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I'm investigating the crash. I apologize for the inconvenience.  I've stopped the seeds for now.

Re-launch?
DEV, any GPU = 0?
Purse neighborhood does not move?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Yup, stuck on waiting for work for a while now.
Attempting to solo mine with the miner provided, and the settings and conf settings, results in waiting for work from pool 0.

I have the same problem.

Because the blockchain is new, I'm generating 1 transaction every 2 mins to generate work for miners. 
Unlike Bitcoin and other Alt Coins, the Kryptohash wallet isn't going to send miners "dummy" work when the mempool is empty. This is why you see cgminer waiting for work from pool 0.  Once there is enough transactions or difficulty reaches the 3 minutes target, I would expect the miners to always have work.

About the 7950. That one should be giving you more than 100Kh/s.  What parameters are you using for the cgminer?

On my 7950 I have --shaders 256 --shaders-mul 8. Inputting 2048 for shaders gives me 0kh/s. I'm averaging 15Kh/s right now. I've tried fooling with the intensity, worksize, and number of threads, but I appear to be making it worse.

use --shaders 1792 --shaders_mul 8

Don't use intensity, threads, etc.  Those parameters aren't going to work with KHC

Also, I'm increasing the transactions per minute to generate more work for miners.

Great. Now I'm up to a 120Kh/s average. I hit a block but a minute later the kryptohash client crashed.
Houston we have a problem.
DEV, why the speed is unstable?
One will be high for a low?
There HW appear?
I'm trying to compile this from source, getting this error:

Code:
make[3]: Entering directory `/coins/build/kryptohash/kryptohash-master/src'
  CC       keccak/SnP/libkeccak_a-SnP-FBWL-default.o
keccak/SnP/SnP-FBWL-default.c:17:27: fatal error: SnP-interface.h: No such file or directory
 #include "SnP-interface.h"

OS is ubuntu 14.04

Please check the doc:  https://github.com/kryptohash/kryptohash/blob/master/doc/build-unix.md

Basically, you need to first compile Boost 1.57 using the c++11 option then,

./autogen.sh

CPPFLAGS="-Ikeccak -Ikeccak/SnP -Ikeccak/KeccakF-1600 -I/usr/local/include" LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/lib -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib" ./configure {extra options like --enable-upnp-default and --with-gui=qt5}

make
Activity: 11
what drivers are you using?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
What would you use for 7850 and 270 and 270x?

7850  50
270 64
280 139

Everyone is how much?

I have the same problem.

On my 7950 I have --shaders 256 --shaders-mul 8. Inputting 2048 for shaders gives me 0kh/s. I'm averaging 15Kh/s right now. I've tried fooling with the intensity, worksize, and number of threads, but I appear to be making it worse.

use --shaders 1792 --shaders_mul 8

Don't use intensity, threads, etc.  Those parameters aren't going to work with KHC

Also, I'm increasing the transactions per minute to generate more work for miners.
Activity: 280
I'm trying to compile this from source, getting this error:

Code:
make[3]: Entering directory `/coins/build/kryptohash/kryptohash-master/src'
  CC       keccak/SnP/libkeccak_a-SnP-FBWL-default.o
keccak/SnP/SnP-FBWL-default.c:17:27: fatal error: SnP-interface.h: No such file or directory
 #include "SnP-interface.h"

OS is ubuntu 14.04
HW how to solve a small amount?

I have the same problem.

I have the same problem.

Pages:
Jump to: