Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KStarCoin - Blockchain for K-Pop Concert & Incentivised Hallyu Community - page 3. (Read 8643 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hi there. Do your tokens give any privileges? How can I use them with benefit?
Token is intended for internal calculations on the platform and payment for services to our partners. The range of functions of the KStarCoin platform is extensive, so you can use your tokens in several directions. Read this article to learn more https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/what-can-you-do-with-your-kstarcoin-7fd409a98546
Activity: 73
Many companies transfer their systems to the blockchain, but this does not always have good reasons. Why do you need blockchain technology?
Activity: 92
Hi there. Do your tokens give any privileges? How can I use them with benefit?
copper member
Many ico projects prohibit the purchase of tokens to users living in the United States. What do you think about this issue? Are there any limitations?
In general, we have no restrictions on which countries can participate in the purchase of tokens. Even if in the USA there are some problems with the registration of tokens, then the user can purchase coins from there, understanding the risks. Our project has a global focus.
Activity: 54
Many ico projects prohibit the purchase of tokens to users living in the United States. What do you think about this issue? Are there any limitations?
copper member
Your idea inspires me but I would like to clarify what activities are important for the ecosystem? What should I do to get tokens?
If you write texts, draw pictures, shoot video clips, and also can distribute content and participate in promoting the platform, inviting new members to the community, such activity is useful for the platform and can be awarded
copper member
I agree it is much more convenient to use a decentralized system for selling tickets in terms of authenticity and accessibility control. Under what conditions can platform users get tickets and VIP concert tickets?
If you actively promote the development of the KStarLive platform, create content, and also accumulate a certain number of KStarCoin tokens, then you will be able to qualify for VIP tickets.
Activity: 58
Your idea inspires me but I would like to clarify what activities are important for the ecosystem? What should I do to get tokens?
copper member
I am sure that with such an interesting project you have already found sponsors and partners. Who are you working with? Which k-pop bands will take part in a charity concert?
Of course, we have several partners who are interested in the successful implementation of the KStarCoin project. Some representatives of these companies are part of the team as advocates. You can see the list of partners on the site https://kstarcoin.com/.
Since Zakky Kim is the members of the KStarCoin project and he is the producer of the concert activities of groups such as the Rain, SS501, CNBLUE, Sting, Elton John, Jason Mraz, Jay Z and etc., we can expect that these k-pop bands will be among the participants of KStarCoin’s 1st K-Pop Concert
Activity: 90
I agree it is much more convenient to use a decentralized system for selling tickets in terms of authenticity and accessibility control. Under what conditions can platform users get tickets and VIP concert tickets?
copper member
You have decided to catch the wave of success. K-pop is popular among millennial and I think your success is waiting.  Who will be the main users of kstarcoin? Are there any restrictions?
The KStarLive was created as a media resource for fans from around the world, but we focused on non-Korean fans who found it difficult to find information in English. Due to some restrictions on the spread of cryptocurrency, there are restrictions for residents of the United States, China and Singapore.
Great, I think I can participate. What is the cost of the token? Do you make bonuses?
Now the sale is temporarily suspended because the first phase of sales has ended. And the cost of the KSC token was designated at 0.05 dollars in ethereal equivalent. Expect we will announce the continuation of sales.
Activity: 94
I am sure that with such an interesting project you have already found sponsors and partners. Who are you working with? Which k-pop bands will take part in a charity concert?
copper member
Is your airdrop campaign already over? When will the distribution of tokens begin?
Yes airdrop campaign ended on November 30th. We will send bonus tokens to participants' wallets in 10 days
copper member
Creating such a large ecosystem requires complete confidence that the project will justify itself. What is the main value of your project?
The KStarCoin platform can benefit not only ordinary users who are keen on Korean culture, but many brands can become advertisers and partners of the project, providing users with favorable conditions for trade. Investors will receive a profit from owning tokens on a long-term basis. We are confident that the platform's ecosystem will allow attracting large amounts of funds through crowdfunding, platform operation and partners, which will increase the number of events per year. We will establish a system for crowdfunding domestic and overseas K-pop performances with KStarCoin, and secure performances and profits by working with government agencies such as the Korea Tourism Organization, and domestic and foreign broadcasting companies. 
Activity: 252
Is your airdrop campaign already over? When will the distribution of tokens begin?
Activity: 93
You have decided to catch the wave of success. K-pop is popular among millennial and I think your success is waiting.  Who will be the main users of kstarcoin? Are there any restrictions?
The KStarLive was created as a media resource for fans from around the world, but we focused on non-Korean fans who found it difficult to find information in English. Due to some restrictions on the spread of cryptocurrency, there are restrictions for residents of the United States, China and Singapore.
Great, I think I can participate. What is the cost of the token? Do you make bonuses?
copper member
Will your platform have a system for stable user rewards? For example, monthly bonuses for loyal customers.
We plan to create a long-term token storage bonuses.  For supporters and holders of KStarCoin, depending on the number of coins you are holding at certain blocks, there will be an Airdrop bonus of KStarCoins on an annual basis. Also, the platform will award KStarCoin tokens of those users who create content.
Activity: 224
Creating such a large ecosystem requires complete confidence that the project will justify itself. What is the main value of your project?
brand new
Activity: 0
I see you are a professional attorney and you have a good team. I hope this project will be successful. What to do to buy tokens? How about verification, should it go through?
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: