Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KushCoin [KHC] Grow/Use KushCoins ~ Join the growing community - page 2. (Read 18586 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Devs, we really need to get this wallet update asap!  Potcoin launched yesterday with some issues but a strong hashrate, now I see dopecoin launch pre announced, and that one looks like it may have its act together.  Kushcoin is pretty much un-harvestable at this point due to the high diff and low (no?) hash rate.

If you are still waiting for pool operators to respond I'd suggest cutting them loose and instead of trying to setup your own pool find a p2p operator who can add KHC.  It would really be a shame to just let this die at this point but I fear that's where we're heading.
Activity: 160
Woah, that was a scary moment. Got me scared for a moment. In other news, prominer.org is back up!
Seems like great news if you know how to use it to the max  Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Anyway I was having some problems mining earlier, may need to check up on that soon
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
thank you.

and the wallet is back in sync for the moment

I didn't mean to imply it is a pool isue. coin-base has been great and no problems paying confirmed coins.
What I meant to imply is the diff level vs. network hash-rate = 4 to 8 hours per block instead of instead of the 7 minutes it was meant to be. so in that regard, yes it totally is a coin isue.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
block found,,on we go
Coinbase works, I have received payments from them before but the fact is that the blockchain is stuck on a block (#14287) so nothing unconfirmed will get confirmed unless it gets "unstuck" =[
Not a pool issue, its a coin issue. Kind of sucks because it was happening a lot recently and it gets annoying once we have to wait a long time for it to finally start working again
I have been mining at coin-base and the pool seems to be working fine. i'm just having terrible luck today.

I noticed the same problem with the wallet being 4 hors behind this morning and while I was working on the .conf file and trying to ad mor nodes a block was found and before I could save the changes and restart the wallet it caught up. I'm still trying to finish my last block and it has been almost 6 hours on this one block. Ive come within 5k of solving 3 times but just cant crack it.

I don't know If I have the patience.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I to was getting a pretty good stash. About 275k but nearly 100k of that is unconfirmed and I'm beginning to wonder if I will ever see it and if this coin dies the rest will be worthless anyways.

I guess we can say we gave it a good ride Cry

Here's hoping it gets fixed before everyone forgets it even existed.

lol same same here )) I will try to setup pool tomorrow maybe will work. will see soon Wink
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
pool http://coin-base.info keeping all accepted/blocks "unconfirmed" or they already smoked-up lolest.

Actually its working or not? Did someone received payment from that pool?

Thanks!
I was about to make a paper wallet fork for kush.....anyway, I'v put prominer.org kushcoin pool on maintenance until the daemon start to sync again. Lets hope for the best Undecided
Activity: 55
I think we need to have this revived and then have someone create a reddit tip bot.  I would think r/trees or r/treesgonewild would love this coin.

hopefully the dev comes back.

I to was getting a pretty good stash. About 275k but nearly 100k of that is unconfirmed and I'm beginning to wonder if I will ever see it and if this coin dies the rest will be worthless anyways.

I guess we can say we gave it a good ride Cry

Here's hoping it gets fixed before everyone forgets it even existed.
Activity: 55
i would love to have this fixed as well.  i gave up the other day.

If it ever gets fixed as stated in the original post i will start mining again. 

what's funny is that it seemed like a really fair launch as well, and also already has block explorer and a poker game.

I have more than enough stashed away that I would be more than happy to throw half my stash for give aways etc.  I have over 500000.
4 Hour avg. block time = 20 days to confirm a crop and 286 days till diff. re target and thats if the 2 of us keep mining because I think we are the only 2 left mining this coin.

It's like the old fishing adage goes. "There is a fine line between fishing and standing on the bank with a poll in your hand looking like an ideot."

I'm pretty sure we have crossed that line. Obviously even the dev's don't even think it's worth mining

Sorry but I gave it my best shot. I will keep my client running to support the network and watch this thread but untill I see the diff re target worked out and start to see some brick coming into my wallet I' going to have to go find some diamonds

PLEASE FIX THIS COIN

The reason your wallet says 4 hours behind is because it is expexting to see a block every 7 minutes and it hasn't seen one for over 4 hours. as soon as one of us find a block it will re-sync providing you have peers connected. but then it will go to 8 hours per block because I'm out of here Angry
Are we stuck on block #14287 for 3h? Wallet not syncronizing either  Huh
The average block time seems like it's taking a very long time, which is throwing a lot of people off of this coin. Needs fixing, 4 hours + is a long time to wait for a block on average. Especially if it's happening frequently.
High everyone,
I'm a noob on the forum but I love this coin and would hate to see it die. I think it has a great community to support it if it lives long enough to be promoted.
Resetting the diff. re target is definitely a must. I have seen this on other coins and just sets up for a strip mining operation. all the big guys go mine somewhere else while the little guys and true supporters grind through the 1900+ blocks at 1 block every 1 to 2 hours and then when the diff. finally addjusts the big guys dive in and rape the coin and all who have put in the good hash. 20 block adjustment would be much better than what we have now but some of the fairest coins I have mined IMO are coins that re target every block.

Also any time you goe to a head shop or talk on another forum mention the idea of adopting kush coin as a method of payment, even if it is only for papers. Dont forget to remind the that the early adopters of Bit coin are now very wealthy.

Just My 2 cents.
Don't forget, Overgrow the government
Keep the coin alive. Grin
Activity: 196
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Anyone know of a calculator to determine how long it will take to find a block at a given hash rate?  All the ones I can find are only for LTC and don't specifically mention block discovery...just how many coins you'd earn.

the getnetworkhashps function was left out of the original wallet but will hopefully be added to the update. Bitmonkey did explain how to figure it out a couple pages back, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4515261

That's a little different from what I'm looking for (I think...I may just be too dumb or stoned to know it)

As an example:  There's a calculator for Datacoin that allows you to enter your Chains/day (its equivalent to hash rates), and it will tell you how often you will should find blocks if you're solo mining.

Will that formula help me figure that out?
Anyone know of a calculator to determine how long it will take to find a block at a given hash rate?  All the ones I can find are only for LTC and don't specifically mention block discovery...just how many coins you'd earn.

the getnetworkhashps function was left out of the original wallet but will hopefully be added to the update. Bitmonkey did explain how to figure it out a couple pages back, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4515261
Activity: 196
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Is this coin dead?

A little couch locked I think.  We'll see if the wallet update helps matters, hopefully it's not much longer.  I really like this coin and think it can slowly grow into something.
We have to wake up the stoner community. Someone should advertise this on reddit and 4chan.

I started /r/kushcoin/ but it's mostly just me at the moment.  If you have an account please sub & add some comments or posts on there, I think it needs some more traffic before we try to spread it around to other subs.
Guys this site used to take btc http://www.nirvanashop.com/en/ and I am pretty sure it would be easy for them to accept kushcoin, makes total sense right?
I just put up the seccond kushcoin pool and I am mostly solomining there, thats how much I think this coin could end up good, ppl gota start spreading the word!!!!
Very happy with the results though! It was so easy, still can't believe it haha
Pages:
Jump to: