Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KushCoin [KHC] Grow/Use KushCoins ~ Join the growing community - page 4. (Read 18586 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
CHECK OP FOR UPDATE

NEW RELEASE COMING SOON

PLEASE BE AWARE AND GET READY TO UPDATE YOUR CLIENTS

im waiting ??

Been postponed until we get the largest  pool operator on board,
The dev team had no intention of starting a pool, but if it takes more than a day or so to touch base with the coin-base pool operator  we will host a new one running the updated client and encourage everyone to come join it for the time being.

Please check OP (Original Post) for updates and notices, it is listed there that release is postponed, also it isn't even 9 EST yet.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
CHECK OP FOR UPDATE

NEW RELEASE COMING SOON

im waiting ??
wts 1250000 kushcoin  Shocked for 0.15 btc or 5.25 ltc only with escrow

Deal
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
wts 1250000 kushcoin  Shocked for 0.15 btc or 5.25 ltc only with escrow
Activity: 98
lost 0.2 btc by gambling at 5am in the morning when I was tired as fuck.

Pls buy my 85k Kush off me I'm really broke.
Activity: 23
how much net hashrate is on this coin now?

We can't know. The wallet software sucks. Wonder what coin OP cloned this from. Must be something old as shit.
Activity: 70
Ok I keep 200k and sell 75k for the bills.

Anyone want to make an offer? 75k KUSH, make your price!
Activity: 112
how much net hashrate is on this coin now?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Waiting for the update Smiley
Hey I've got 85K Kushcoin to sell.

MilkMan offered me 0.5LTC for the full stack so I'm asking here if anyone wants to give me a better offer.
Activity: 70
I'll help with some hashrate  Cheesy   Nice logo!
Activity: 44
I have 1.68 LTC to sell for Kush Coin. Give me offers. Thx
CHECK OP FOR UPDATE

NEW RELEASE COMING SOON

Activity: 34
Colorado Marijuana Dispensary Uses Bitcoin to Evade Federal Laws
http://www.coindesk.com/colorado-marijuana-dispensary-bitcoin-evade-federal-laws/
theres a start
I thought this coin would have more success...  Embarrassed

Only been a couple days, this is what it looks like without a huge pump n dump scheme behind it. Bitcoin took a couple years to get truly rolling.
No investors to cry, no one spreading FUD or hype on the payroll, it really doesn't matter how long it takes Smiley It's winning either way Smiley

Awesome. We still need get more people in our community. The coin is great, we only need promote it.

Some ideas?

That's up to all of us, things are going well. We do not need to rush it, that's how these things fail.
But we can definitely keep letting others know about it. I haven't gone overboard with the threads and big caps locks.
I encourage you all to bring in others from less favorable altcoin projects. right now coinye is dead, those people need a new home Smiley

Looks like r/kushcoin is available, I think i'll set that up and work on a couple initial posts pointing here, the kushco.in site, and getting started for crypto beginners.  Then maybe we can introduce it in a r/trees & wherever else it makes sense in a low key, non spammy way.  If it's well received maybe a tip bot could be created, not sure if that's in my skill set or not but I can take a look.

EDIT:  ok, it's up.  http://www.reddit.com/r/kushcoin/.  Hopefully a few folks would like to join & help add to the discussion.  It's obviously a ghost town at the moment.  Dev's - if you would rather run this let me know & I'll hand it over.

Awesome, let them know about the opportunity, maybe bring in some service devs. I really would like to see a mobile wallet so you can transact with each other out on the run.
Activity: 126
Awesome. We still need get more people in our community. The coin is great, we only need promote it.

Some ideas?

That's up to all of us, things are going well. We do not need to rush it, that's how these things fail.
But we can definitely keep letting others know about it. I haven't gone overboard with the threads and big caps locks.
I encourage you all to bring in others from less favorable altcoin projects. right now coinye is dead, those people need a new home Smiley

Looks like r/kushcoin is available, I think i'll set that up and work on a couple initial posts pointing here, the kushco.in site, and getting started for crypto beginners.  Then maybe we can introduce it in a r/trees & wherever else it makes sense in a low key, non spammy way.  If it's well received maybe a tip bot could be created, not sure if that's in my skill set or not but I can take a look.

EDIT:  ok, it's up.  http://www.reddit.com/r/kushcoin/.  Hopefully a few folks would like to join & help add to the discussion.  It's obviously a ghost town at the moment.  Dev's - if you would rather run this let me know & I'll hand it over.
85288 Kush to spare.

Offers taken in BTC/LTC/PRT.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

can't mine just coz of bad pc ! love this coin please share some Smiley

1LD7nTpaudjhSiHbejhfeMJLStiLpcwzq7
Activity: 77
I thought this coin would have more success...  Embarrassed
Kushcoin has been added to this exchange service-

CryptOTC.us - trade crypto pairs "over the counter"-

http://www.cryptotc.us/market -->2nd page of coin listings - Trade for many currency pairs.

Please post your orders and help build a reference market Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: