Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Latium Tasking Platform - page 3. (Read 53524 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
May 17, 2019, 02:21:29 AM
Thanks for your project very helpful
My gmail : [email protected]
Twitter: @RameshC73582439
Telegram: @Shreekrishna45108
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/virda.ram.165
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
March 19, 2019, 07:40:00 AM
This market isn't one of the tops on the listing of big traders at the moment that's why we see limited volume. When we see now how cryptocurrencies markets are moving it can be expected to see being on decent exchanges LatiumX will also resolve the issue. When there is bull smaller or bigger all market gets benefited of that. For now it is sustaining gain this is noticeable thing for me.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
March 18, 2019, 04:36:20 AM
Since yesterday there is good speculation with significant increase in price of LATX. They have exchange and tasks have been increased over the time as well. But I didn't find out real reason for this recent spike or it is random move just like any other market. Here this thread is silent since much time so what to expect anything here.
Trading volumes are very small. This price increase is possible even with very small purchases. To make the project more popular - you need more liquidity
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
March 18, 2019, 03:39:45 AM
Since yesterday there is good speculation with significant increase in price of LATX. They have exchange and tasks have been increased over the time as well. But I didn't find out real reason for this recent spike or it is random move just like any other market. Here this thread is silent since much time so what to expect anything here.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 26, 2019, 12:26:36 PM
Hey guys - anyone from Kenya here?
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
February 25, 2019, 12:08:29 AM
Hi Everyone, was wondering if leaving my LATX in myetherwallet is still ok. Thank you.

It's better to transfer it to platform as you can get 3-10% for locking it (HODL rewards)
so it's better to keep it there and get additional income)

Could you explain these rewards further maybe? I haven't heard of them so far. Are there different amounts of time I should lock my tokens or how does it work?
Activity: 1946
Merit: 350
January 18, 2019, 02:39:01 PM
Hi Everyone, was wondering if leaving my LATX in myetherwallet is still ok. Thank you.

It's better to transfer it to platform as you can get 3-10% for locking it (HODL rewards)
so it's better to keep it there and get additional income)
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
January 15, 2019, 12:47:08 AM
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
January 07, 2019, 11:02:35 AM
You are absolutely right in future the value of Latx tokens will be huge not because we are speculating but also based on true work and efforts. There are number of reasons to expect good increase in tokens value at top is the effectiveness of the platform and then comes supply. I also am long on with my stock because potential is real here.
December 19, 2018, 03:48:02 PM
Recently I submitted bug report and it was approved, I earned 250 LATX
Yes, now it's only few bucks, but I put some LATX for HODL rewards - good additional profit if you hold LATX
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
December 16, 2018, 05:41:35 AM
What is pleasant change in attitude of people that more and more people are highly hopeful and confident about price recovery and healthy growth in good tokens next year. We saw other times people were more pessimistic but their is change in their thoughts which shows maturity. LatX has interesting platform and should be among important markets in few moths.
Activity: 731
December 16, 2018, 05:35:47 AM
it seems interesting to see the progress of this Latium platform in next year because there is some good information from this project for its development. hopefully the LATX price can grow in the upcoming new year 2019.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
December 14, 2018, 02:40:39 PM
Of course it was a good year in sense of seeing many project including Latium showing advancement in development. Some projects completed their platforms and launched their mainnets while others enhanced features and capabilities. Latium has show good progress based on the work, surely you may expect much more good stuff coming out next year.
December 14, 2018, 12:49:20 PM
Latest development is nice - saves time with Automatic contracts management

I also had some bug, but telegram manager helped me to figure it out (he advised to try mobile version and it worked, after that bug disappeared)
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
November 30, 2018, 02:17:35 PM
https://twitter.com/LatiumCoin/status/1068564348635885568

It's surprise to see no update regarding this event in this thread CEO David Johnson is attending this and helping to raise awareness for this platform. I hope his effort will be fruitful for this project so in coming days we will it growing rapidly.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
November 21, 2018, 11:58:26 AM
Hey. I want to give you advice. Please make the "Add Task" button somewhere on the main page and in a more visible place.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
November 21, 2018, 04:26:51 AM
This kind of move against the trend is show of strength and support for any specific project. It depends on reader what that understand from such increases. This bearish cycle which doens't seem you have end in near future will clean this space from useless tokens. Good thing is that it will create room for more growth for real projects which have to play role in future's economy.
Activity: 744
Join On COMBO
November 21, 2018, 03:07:00 AM
What is the reason for the recent growth of trade volumes and token price? This is very good for the current market. Is this a simple manipulation?
yeah that's right, this is manipulation, if you read the news about what's happening on the crypto currency market, you will understand, BAKKT, CBOE Ethereum futures, Ethereum 2.0 and some other important news will make Buliish on crypto currencies! , of course investors will take a lot of money on deep! including Latium.
Activity: 476
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 21, 2018, 02:58:24 AM
What is the reason for the recent growth of trade volumes and token price? This is very good for the current market. Is this a simple manipulation?
Activity: 476
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 14, 2018, 01:28:02 AM

It’s just that the team was unlucky from the very beginning, they entered the market at the wrong time so that the price could please us
Now, on which project you don’t see, they all suffer a defeat and the price sags several dozen times from the one that was announced on Ico
There is no need to shift all responsibility to the state of the market. Even in this market, strong projects hold much better than most and have good trading volumes
Pages:
Jump to: