Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 113. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Guys, by what criteria do you distinguish ICO from the scum? Let's collect the list in the replays and send it to South Korea.  Grin
1. WP
2. bitcoin forum thread
3. not in China  Grin
The goals should be clear and realistic first of all.
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
I believe it's a great project
Yeah, think so too. Did you buy LAT already?
Come on, it's not necessary to be a buyer or investor of LATOKEN, in order to understand their potential and monitor their development
Sure, but if you understand, you can gain.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Yeah, bought a little more in the second round

Well then, good luck, bro
Activity: 700
I'm still wondering when the minimum will be introduced. I contributed 7 ETH though Cheesy
Tomorrow mb. Or it may last till the end of the presale, that would be nice.
Agreed. The more the bonus is, the more contributors there will be, the more developed the platform becomes!
what's the difference, they still have 200 million LAT in reserve. Although, if it fails on the exchange, the funds will come in handy
Probably that if the price of LAT falls, then their entire fund will depreciate
It will not happen. At least until they go to the exchange
Well, there are not even confirmed exchanges, so ...
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
So after all why this Slack channel was deleted?
They say there are too much scammers.
Quite a rational decision, it can't be moderated in a proper way.
Can't be moderated by the LAT team? Grin
I don't think it's because of their inability to cope with moderation. They do it perfectly in their Telegram channel.
They just prohibit everyone from posting all kinds of links.
Hm. I have posted some news links and everything was OK.
I thought that all official LACTOKEN groups are banned from links?

Well not exactly. Only if the links are suspiciuos.
Activity: 560
I've seen everything.
armaan56, you're in such a hurry to prove we're all wrong that you start to argue with yourself?
I think there's no need for me to argue with myself, you guys just overwhelm me. The bounty is over! The compensations will be later!
It's a pity. I wanted to participate

Judging by the number of furious supporters here, LAToken doesn't need any official bounty.
Guys, by what criteria do you distinguish ICO from the scum? Let's collect the list in the replays and send it to South Korea.  Grin
1. WP
2. bitcoin forum thread
3. not in China  Grin
photos from shutterstock
 Grin
Activity: 388
I'm still wondering when the minimum will be introduced. I contributed 7 ETH though Cheesy
Agreed. The more the bonus is, the more contributors there will be, the more developed the platform becomes!
what's the difference, they still have 200 million LAT in reserve. Although, if it fails on the exchange, the funds will come in handy
I would prefer that my fund consisted of USD or ETH

I believe that the deposits should be multiverse. So much more reliable.
Activity: 434
1. WP
2. bitcoin forum thread
3. not in China  Grin
So after all why this Slack channel was deleted?
They say there are too much scammers.
They are everywhere. I think, even in this thread there are a couple Cool
Not everyone can buy assets on the Marketplace.
OK, for the except of the countries in which the ability to sell assets is almost guaranteed.
LATOKEN is not only about tokenization, their coins can be just traded. So do not worry about the inaccessibility of a number of functions
But the tokenization of property and the trade in it are the fundamental function of the company, are not they?
No. Can be 2/3, but not the foundation
Probably that if the price of LAT falls, then their entire fund will depreciate
It will not happen. At least until they go to the exchange
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon. Smiley
Thats right so if you have now money invest now and buy now latoken and for sure this coin will go to the moon or increase the price and you will earn a lot of money once latoken iCO ends . Dont forget to invest in latoken if you want more profit. Gobless to their team and more power to come.
According to their financials the moon will be just in some years. More profitable than banks are, don't you think? Smiley
lol. Is someone else chasing a quick profit? Guys, when you already understand the direct dependence, quick earnings and risks Cool
Yeah, bought a little more in the second round
Come on, it's not necessary to be a buyer or investor of LATOKEN, in order to understand their potential and monitor their development
I think any ICO that gives bonus or discount is a great way to market to newbie investors as well as attract seasoned ones. I was thinking about investing in LATOKEN but am out of funds for a while so not sure if I will miss the boat on this one. I do hope I can procure some funding from somewhere in time but I don't think it will happen any time soon sigh.  Cry
You do not have any extra 0.0014 eth? I feel sorry, bro.
What is the hard cap of all rounds? Is there the risk that no 4th round will  NOT take place because the hard cap is fulfilled before?
200 million LAT. If they certainly will not want to sell anymore

Well, they certainly would like to sell more, but now they have sold about 60M LAT

I think they will sell another 40 million. And it will be a very good result
Activity: 350
And more tokens are given for free
 Grin
What's the difference how many tokens given for free if they do not cost anything? At least for now
probably, that soon they will cost much more expensively
armaan56 is being evil as crap today. What's wrong?
I don't understand what's going on with their presale or the interlude or how in the world its called.
usual pre-sale. or do you not like that newcomers are given a big bonus?
But do not the first investors deserve big bonuses? They risked more

Here I completely agree.
armaan56 is being evil as crap today. What's wrong?
I don't understand what's going on with their presale or the interlude or how in the world its called.
usual pre-sale. or do you not like that newcomers are given a big bonus?
I would say that they are on equal terms. Since the price for LAT is now higher + the unstable rate of ETH
But the risks are much less!
Jump to: