Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 108. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
If the CEOs will be sued, they won't be the ones you can trust. And the fines are so high.
But they are CEOs. They will pay a fine and then be all fine.
But still you won't be able to trust them, will you?
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
If the CEOs will be sued, they won't be the ones you can trust. And the fines are so high.
But they are CEOs. They will pay a fine and then be all fine.
www.fintropy.io
If a guarantee agreement isn't being complied with, a state prosecutor comes up and makes you to comply or fines you. Or jails someone.
So what? You can get money anyway. Maybe a state prosecutor will be too busy. And there is always a chance you will get away with a crime.
But if you get caught, you will pay a lot more.
Why? Not necessarily so. You can steal from small shops and when you eventually get caught you'll just pay some small sum.
But it's not the same for big companies and their C-level managers.
They too can steal a lot of money and after being caught reveal only part of which they have stolen.
And they can also use their connection to hide the crime.
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
If a guarantee agreement isn't being complied with, a state prosecutor comes up and makes you to comply or fines you. Or jails someone.
So what? You can get money anyway. Maybe a state prosecutor will be too busy. And there is always a chance you will get away with a crime.
Why? Not necessarily so. You can steal from small shops and when you eventually get caught you'll just pay some small sum.
They too can steal a lot of money and after being caught reveal only part of which they have stolen.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
The market is cruel indeed. But it's not in their interests to dump prices.
They sell everything and get some million of dollars. Quite in their interests.
If they sell everything there are some cents they will receive. The platform is not in that stage 400M will be of some use.
They will sell at the stage when they will be worth something.
It worth something right now. But even the frozen tokens will be distributed gradually.
I don't get this "gradually" thing they're constantly speaking of. Gradually is at what pace?
120M per year according to their financials.
www.fintropy.io
If they sell everything there are some cents they will receive. The platform is not in that stage 400M will be of some use.
It worth something right now. But even the frozen tokens will be distributed gradually.
I don't get this "gradually" thing they're constantly speaking of. Gradually is at what pace?
www.fintropy.io
www.fintropy.io
What is the hard cap of all rounds? Is there the risk that no 4th round will  NOT take place because the hard cap is fulfilled before?
It's $40 mil. And this is not the goal, but the amount after which sales will end
I think if they earned $40M, it would not stop them and they would raise the bar higher.
Going beyond the hard cup, it means selling more than 200 tokens, this threatens the stability of the course. And miss out on a lot of money in the future
they have 600M frozen tokens, they will not allow the market to go crazy

And what is the rationale for a conclusion as such? Please enlighten us.
The rationale is as follows: as the LAToken team intends to maintain the operability of their respective platform at sufficiently elevated a level, they have no incentive to distribute the company pool instantaneously.
Funny.
There are no legal statements, how can I believe only in their good intentions?
This is a market, boy. Adopt to how the adult do business or go trade ice-cream, not crypto or real assets.
I adopt to what I want and trade what I damn want.
I ask if there are guarantees they don't damp the whole thing.
Well, let me educate you. How does a guarantee agreement work?
What is the hard cap of all rounds? Is there the risk that no 4th round will  NOT take place because the hard cap is fulfilled before?
It's $40 mil. And this is not the goal, but the amount after which sales will end
I think if they earned $40M, it would not stop them and they would raise the bar higher.
Going beyond the hard cup, it means selling more than 200 tokens, this threatens the stability of the course. And miss out on a lot of money in the future

The rationale is as follows: as the LAToken team intends to maintain the operability of their respective platform at sufficiently elevated a level, they have no incentive to distribute the company pool instantaneously.
Funny.
This is a market, boy. Adopt to how the adult do business or go trade ice-cream, not crypto or real assets.
I adopt to what I want and trade what I damn want.
I ask if there are guarantees they don't damp the whole thing.
www.fintropy.io

Funny.
Jump to: