Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 110. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
So after all why this Slack channel was deleted?
They say there are too much scammers.
Quite a rational decision, it can't be moderated in a proper way.
Can't be moderated by the LAT team? Grin
I don't think it's because of their inability to cope with moderation. They do it perfectly in their Telegram channel.
They just prohibit everyone from posting all kinds of links.
Hm. I have posted some news links and everything was OK.
I thought that all official LACTOKEN groups are banned from links?

in the telegram, the moderators remove the links very quickly

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
What is the hard cap of all rounds? Is there the risk that no 4th round will  NOT take place because the hard cap is fulfilled before?
200 million LAT. If they certainly will not want to sell anymore

Well, they certainly would like to sell more, but now they have sold about 60M LAT

I think they will sell another 40 million. And it will be a very good result
How much is it in dollars?
What is the hard cap of all rounds? Is there the risk that no 4th round will  NOT take place because the hard cap is fulfilled before?
It's $40 mil. And this is not the goal, but the amount after which sales will end
I think if they earned $40M, it would not stop them and they would raise the bar higher.
Going beyond the hard cup, it means selling more than 200 tokens, this threatens the stability of the course. And miss out on a lot of money in the future
I think we can stop discussing about hard cap and move on to something else
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon. Smiley
Why do you all use this stupid metaphor? hope this will go to the moon. Are you fans of Louis Armstrong?

No, they just learned how to trade by the same manual

I constantly associate it with the game "To the Moon" myself.
I believe it's a great project
Yeah, think so too. Did you buy LAT already?
Come on, it's not necessary to be a buyer or investor of LATOKEN, in order to understand their potential and monitor their development
Mr. Financial Analyst, you are mistaken
Activity: 388
I'm still wondering when the minimum will be introduced. I contributed 7 ETH though Cheesy
Tomorrow mb. Or it may last till the end of the presale, that would be nice.
Agreed. The more the bonus is, the more contributors there will be, the more developed the platform becomes!
And more tokens are given for free
 Grin
You will not get a bonus if you do not buy LAT, bro  Roll Eyes

And what about the bonuses from referrals?
as far as I know, bonuses are delayed
I'm still wondering when the minimum will be introduced. I contributed 7 ETH though Cheesy
Agreed. The more the bonus is, the more contributors there will be, the more developed the platform becomes!
what's the difference, they still have 200 million LAT in reserve. Although, if it fails on the exchange, the funds will come in handy
I would prefer that my fund consisted of USD or ETH

lol. but why not gold. Although the cryptocurrency is a good investment

Yeah. news about the ban of ICO in China and minus 20% of ethereum. You're right it's good investment
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
armaan56 is being evil as crap today. What's wrong?
I don't understand what's going on with their presale or the interlude or how in the world its called.
usual pre-sale. or do you not like that newcomers are given a big bonus?
we do not like when the company changes the ICO rules several times a day, it looks very suspicious

ICO is always a risky business, if you are afraid, you can watch from afar as people earn money or go bankrupt
Better yet, buy a bundle of geforce graphics cards and make money in the garage of mother's house

LOL. But it was actually possible a few years ago.
I think any ICO that gives bonus or discount is a great way to market to newbie investors as well as attract seasoned ones. I was thinking about investing in LATOKEN but am out of funds for a while so not sure if I will miss the boat on this one. I do hope I can procure some funding from somewhere in time but I don't think it will happen any time soon sigh.  Cry
You do not have any extra 0.0014 eth? I feel sorry, bro.
say your wallet, I'll translate a few tokens  Wink
I don't understand what's going on with their presale or the interlude or how in the world its called.
we do not like when the company changes the ICO rules several times a day, it looks very suspicious

ICO is always a risky business, if you are afraid, you can watch from afar as people earn money or go bankrupt
Better yet, buy a bundle of geforce graphics cards and make money in the garage of mother's house
Many ICOs close their Slack channels nowadays. Slack is a luscious place for scammers.
Slack needs a lot of changes. Now it is absolutely impossible to work there and moderation simply does not work because of the system
sklack is not so bad.  just in the crypto industry there are a lot of scammers, and slack just did not cope with their influx
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon. Smiley
Thats right so if you have now money invest now and buy now latoken and for sure this coin will go to the moon or increase the price and you will earn a lot of money once latoken iCO ends . Dont forget to invest in latoken if you want more profit. Gobless to their team and more power to come.
According to their financials the moon will be just in some years. More profitable than banks are, don't you think? Smiley
lol. Is someone else chasing a quick profit? Guys, when you already understand the direct dependence, quick earnings and risks Cool
in this there is nothing shameful. yes, the profit will be small, but guaranteed
Like in banks. So why to choose LAToken?
The process is nore controllable from your side.
I've seen everything.
armaan56, you're in such a hurry to prove we're all wrong that you start to argue with yourself?
I think there's no need for me to argue with myself, you guys just overwhelm me. The bounty is over! The compensations will be later!
It's a pity. I wanted to participate

I advise you to hurry, there is not much time left
Activity: 658
 Grin
What's the difference how many tokens given for free if they do not cost anything? At least for now
There are 2 weeks left until the end of ICO, then we will know the real price of LAT. Well, now they are already worth something, 0.0014 eth, for example
If it remains the same after going to the exchange - it will be very cool

It will be cool if it rises too Smiley
 Wink
And what's going on? They haven't introduced the minimum contribution? So contribute as much as you like, what's the reason to be nervous?
it seems very strange to me

Most likely just a team error. Simply any small mistake, but in the conditions of ICO, any error causes huge damage.

I hope that nothing extraordinary will happen to the end of ICO

Well, maybe the Asian country will ban ICO Wink
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
Many ICOs close their Slack channels nowadays. Slack is a luscious place for scammers.
Yeah, slack leaves much to be desired. Does anyone else use it?

I was in the slack thread and I constantly received messages from scammers to my mail

And from that bot, don't you forget!
 Grin
What's the difference how many tokens given for free if they do not cost anything? At least for now
There are 2 weeks left until the end of ICO, then we will know the real price of LAT. Well, now they are already worth something, 0.0014 eth, for example
If it remains the same after going to the exchange - it will be very cool

if you invest small amounts with the mind, you do not risk anything
 Grin
probably, that soon they will cost much more expensively

in 2 years - it is possible. in a month - unlikely
Yeah, slack leaves much to be desired. Does anyone else use it?

I was in the slack thread and I constantly received messages from scammers to my mail
Jump to: