Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 111. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
armaan56 is being evil as crap today. What's wrong?
I don't understand what's going on with their presale or the interlude or how in the world its called.
usual pre-sale. or do you not like that newcomers are given a big bonus?
But do not the first investors deserve big bonuses? They risked more

Here I completely agree.
I do not know. All these bonuses are similar to very trivial marketing
Activity: 388
What is the hard cap of all rounds? Is there the risk that no 4th round will  NOT take place because the hard cap is fulfilled before?
200 million LAT. If they certainly will not want to sell anymore

Well, they certainly would like to sell more, but now they have sold about 60M LAT

I think they will sell another 40 million. And it will be a very good result
The number of tokens sold is not the main indicator of success
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I'm still wondering when the minimum will be introduced. I contributed 7 ETH though Cheesy
Tomorrow mb. Or it may last till the end of the presale, that would be nice.
Agreed. The more the bonus is, the more contributors there will be, the more developed the platform becomes!
And more tokens are given for free
 Grin
You will not get a bonus if you do not buy LAT, bro  Roll Eyes

And what about the bonuses from referrals?
4% for each LAT that your ref will buy, if I'm not mistaken

Yep, you're right.
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon. Smiley
Why do you all use this stupid metaphor? hope this will go to the moon. Are you fans of Louis Armstrong?

No, they just learned how to trade by the same manual
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
Many ICOs close their Slack channels nowadays. Slack is a luscious place for scammers.
Slack needs a lot of changes. Now it is absolutely impossible to work there and moderation simply does not work because of the system
Well, what are the alternatives?

I suggested Discord but it's not perfect too.
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon. Smiley
Thats right so if you have now money invest now and buy now latoken and for sure this coin will go to the moon or increase the price and you will earn a lot of money once latoken iCO ends . Dont forget to invest in latoken if you want more profit. Gobless to their team and more power to come.
According to their financials the moon will be just in some years. More profitable than banks are, don't you think? Smiley
lol. Is someone else chasing a quick profit? Guys, when you already understand the direct dependence, quick earnings and risks Cool
There are risks everywhere, whatever you do. And the only thing that can help you is your experience
I believe it's a great project
Yeah, think so too. Did you buy LAT already?
Come on, it's not necessary to be a buyer or investor of LATOKEN, in order to understand their potential and monitor their development
Yes, but your attitude towards the company changes in a coordinated way when you invest in it
Activity: 700
I'm still wondering when the minimum will be introduced. I contributed 7 ETH though Cheesy
Agreed. The more the bonus is, the more contributors there will be, the more developed the platform becomes!
what's the difference, they still have 200 million LAT in reserve. Although, if it fails on the exchange, the funds will come in handy
I would prefer that my fund consisted of USD or ETH

lol. but why not gold. Although the cryptocurrency is a good investment

Yes, tokens constantly grow in price, but it seems to me, when there will be a state regulation - everything will change
I've seen everything.
armaan56, you're in such a hurry to prove we're all wrong that you start to argue with yourself?
I think there's no need for me to argue with myself, you guys just overwhelm me. The bounty is over! The compensations will be later!
Why are you so mad on these bonuses? Even if they are hanged right now, you still can not spend it
But you can already trade on LAT platforms
Many ICOs close their Slack channels nowadays. Slack is a luscious place for scammers.
Slack needs a lot of changes. Now it is absolutely impossible to work there and moderation simply does not work because of the system
Well, what are the alternatives?
I believe it's a great project
Yeah, think so too. Did you buy LAT already?
Yeah, bought a little more in the second round

Have you invested in other ICOs?
Activity: 560
Thats right so if you have now money invest now and buy now latoken and for sure this coin will go to the moon or increase the price and you will earn a lot of money once latoken iCO ends . Dont forget to invest in latoken if you want more profit. Gobless to their team and more power to come.
According to their financials the moon will be just in some years. More profitable than banks are, don't you think? Smiley
lol. Is someone else chasing a quick profit? Guys, when you already understand the direct dependence, quick earnings and risks Cool
in this there is nothing shameful. yes, the profit will be small, but guaranteed
Like in banks. So why to choose LAToken?
Activity: 658
I don't understand what's going on with their presale or the interlude or how in the world its called.

Here I completely agree.
Your right, but do not forget only that all investors are at risk

Sure, but those investing now see large funds raised and commercial success, whereas the early birds invested almost blindly.
And more tokens are given for free
 Grin
You will not get a bonus if you do not buy LAT, bro  Roll Eyes

And what about the bonuses from referrals?
4% for each LAT that your ref will buy, if I'm not mistaken
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
if you are an experienced trader, there are not enough risks for you

You can also invest small amounts just not to keep all eggs in one basket. That's a good way of earning some trade experience.
Not everyone can buy assets on the Marketplace.
OK, for the except of the countries in which the ability to sell assets is almost guaranteed.
LATOKEN is not only about tokenization, their coins can be just traded. So do not worry about the inaccessibility of a number of functions
But the tokenization of property and the trade in it are the fundamental function of the company, are not they?
No. Can be 2/3, but not the foundation
it seemed to me that the main goal of LATOKEN is the integration of the crypto currency into the real property trade
If I have money, why do not I invest in something more stable?
Because in that case you will earn less
in this there is nothing shameful. yes, the profit will be small, but guaranteed

Here I completely agree.
Your right, but do not forget only that all investors are at risk
Guys, by what criteria do you distinguish ICO from the scum? Let's collect the list in the replays and send it to South Korea.  Grin
Reasonable price for minimum investment. Clear plan and strategy. 24/7/365 support

What ISO are you talking about? I would like to invest
Jump to: