Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 109. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
What is the hard cap of all rounds? Is there the risk that no 4th round will  NOT take place because the hard cap is fulfilled before?
It's $40 mil. And this is not the goal, but the amount after which sales will end
I think if they earned $40M, it would not stop them and they would raise the bar higher.
Going beyond the hard cup, it means selling more than 200 tokens, this threatens the stability of the course. And miss out on a lot of money in the future
they have 600M frozen tokens, they will not allow the market to go crazy

And what is the rationale for a conclusion as such? Please enlighten us.
The rationale is as follows: as the LAToken team intends to maintain the operability of their respective platform at sufficiently elevated a level, they have no incentive to distribute the company pool instantaneously.
Funny.
There are no legal statements, how can I believe only in their good intentions?
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
What is the hard cap of all rounds? Is there the risk that no 4th round will  NOT take place because the hard cap is fulfilled before?
It's $40 mil. And this is not the goal, but the amount after which sales will end
I think if they earned $40M, it would not stop them and they would raise the bar higher.
Going beyond the hard cup, it means selling more than 200 tokens, this threatens the stability of the course. And miss out on a lot of money in the future

The rationale is as follows: as the LAToken team intends to maintain the operability of their respective platform at sufficiently elevated a level, they have no incentive to distribute the company pool instantaneously.
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io

This "high" language doesn't suit you Grin
Activity: 560

Activity: 350
I'm still wondering when the minimum will be introduced. I contributed 7 ETH though Cheesy
Tomorrow mb. Or it may last till the end of the presale, that would be nice.
Agreed. The more the bonus is, the more contributors there will be, the more developed the platform becomes!
Which is not a very logical conclusion. Do not you think so?
What's wrong? Discounts and bonuses are an excellent marketing tool for attracting clients

You did not catch the essence of the dialogue. I said that you are moving from one topic to another. At first the conversation was about the fact that minimal investments had not yet been announced, and then you began to talk about bonuses

Ok, so let's move on to another topic
I think any ICO that gives bonus or discount is a great way to market to newbie investors as well as attract seasoned ones. I was thinking about investing in LATOKEN but am out of funds for a while so not sure if I will miss the boat on this one. I do hope I can procure some funding from somewhere in time but I don't think it will happen any time soon sigh.  Cry
If you have so little money and you think about your contribution for so long. My advice is, do not go to the ICO, do not try to get rich in the first place. Better find a normal job
Or just watch and learn
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I'm still wondering when the minimum will be introduced. I contributed 7 ETH though Cheesy
Agreed. The more the bonus is, the more contributors there will be, the more developed the platform becomes!
And more tokens are given for free
 Grin
What's the difference how many tokens given for free if they do not cost anything? At least for now
There are 2 weeks left until the end of ICO, then we will know the real price of LAT. Well, now they are already worth something, 0.0014 eth, for example
In any case, I will not sell everything at the start
Not everyone can buy assets on the Marketplace.
OK, for the except of the countries in which the ability to sell assets is almost guaranteed.
LATOKEN is not only about tokenization, their coins can be just traded. So do not worry about the inaccessibility of a number of functions
But how will you integrate the cryptocurrency into the economy if a number of countries simply refuse to accept your terms?

Come on, and what countries are against?
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon. Smiley
Thats right so if you have now money invest now and buy now latoken and for sure this coin will go to the moon or increase the price and you will earn a lot of money once latoken iCO ends . Dont forget to invest in latoken if you want more profit. Gobless to their team and more power to come.
The essence of LATOKEN is not only in investing. And in trade with real assets for crypto currency

Probably you're right, bro
Guys, what do you think about this news? https://twitter.com/CryptoKorean/status/913589515721289728
Let's talk.
Who's next, Japan?
I read that the authorities of South Korea banned the ICO, in order to protect investors from scammers. Can it still be worthwhile to introduce some rules for the regulation of ICO? We can even become outlawed
In theory, we are already outlawed. But only because the laws for cryptocurrency have not yet been written
Yes, but laws are necessary. We are not at that stage of development, just to trust each other
Trust worth a lot.
Meaning that the reputation of a company won't allow it to let its customers down.
While LATOKEN has no reputation, like the company

You're wrong. LATOKEN is based on a company with similar functionality, only without a cryptocurrency
And now. If before they did not work with the blockchain and cryptocurrency - we can assume that they are beginners

Well then, we're all new here
Not everyone can buy assets on the Marketplace.
OK, for the except of the countries in which the ability to sell assets is almost guaranteed.
LATOKEN is not only about tokenization, their coins can be just traded. So do not worry about the inaccessibility of a number of functions
Is it possible to call a high-grade cryptocurrency a coin that can not be mined?

This is ERC20 token, it can not be mined. Did you even read WP? I, of course, are not a fan of LATOKEN, but to discuss the company without having basic knowledge is very disrespectful
Well, now I'll read it in full. Just do not be angry
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon. Smiley
Thats right so if you have now money invest now and buy now latoken and for sure this coin will go to the moon or increase the price and you will earn a lot of money once latoken iCO ends . Dont forget to invest in latoken if you want more profit. Gobless to their team and more power to come.
If I have money, why do not I invest in something more stable?
If you want something as stable as possible - buy yourself a home
You do not accidentally work for LATOKEN?
 Cheesy Cheesy
I would really like to work for them
 Shocked
And more tokens are given for free
 Grin
You will not get a bonus if you do not buy LAT, bro  Roll Eyes

And what about the bonuses from referrals?
I have not yet received
 Embarrassed
armaan56 is being evil as crap today. What's wrong?
I don't understand what's going on with their presale or the interlude or how in the world its called.
usual pre-sale. or do you not like that newcomers are given a big bonus?
It's somehow strange, at the end of ICO to give big bonuses. LATOKEN wants to sell more tokens at the finish?

Naturally they want to sell as much as possible. In this same basis the goal of any ICO
And they need to debug the tokenization system
So after all why this Slack channel was deleted?
They say there are too much scammers.
Quite a rational decision, it can't be moderated in a proper way.
Can't be moderated by the LAT team? Grin
Its purpose is being a comfortable place for a few trusted friends/colleagues to discuss their projects.
That is hardly an excuse.
Come on. Everybody makes mistakes. The main thing is that they fix everything.

You do not have the right to make a mistake when other people trust you with their money
200 million LAT. If they certainly will not want to sell anymore

Well, they certainly would like to sell more, but now they have sold about 60M LAT

Do you think this figure will grow dramatically?

I think everything will develop according to the standard scenario
Many ICOs close their Slack channels nowadays. Slack is a luscious place for scammers.
Slack is just a haven for scammers. it should be generally forbidden

LATOKEN has already deleted thread on the slack
Guys, by what criteria do you distinguish ICO from the scum? Let's collect the list in the replays and send it to South Korea.  Grin
If you promise a huge profit, then here it is worth considering

Are you afraid of more big money?
Jump to: