Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 137. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Can I transfer  LAT to MYEtherWallet now?
During the Token sale LAT will only be available in the personal LAT wallet. After the Token sale ends on October 10, 2017, LAT will become transferable to custom token compatible wallets (MyEtherWallet, Mist etc.) and cryptoexchanges.
Activity: 102
Merit: 100
Can I transfer  LAT to MYEtherWallet now?
Activity: 294
If I would like to buy shares. How can I do that? What is a process?
Technically you buy not a share, but LABT backed with a share. So technically you aren't a shareholder
As I understand I can tokenize and sell my estate on this platform?
Right now - no. We are in process of certifing trustees
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
You will be able in the near future. They will realese Real Estate FAQ soon
The process is as follows: 1) LAToken issues tokens linked to the price of publicly traded assets (e.g. an Apple share) 2) Cryptoholders buy asset tokens at an auction on the LAT platform using cryptocurrency 3) On a pre-determined settlement date, LAToken buys back asset tokens from cryptoholders at the current market price of the underlying asset (e.g. current market price of an Apple share on the NASDAQ)
Why is it so big bonus – 12 %. Don’t you think that is strange?
Its ok man. The next batch of 2.5M tokens will be sold with a lower bonus
Activity: 238
What happened to the bounty? I participated in the bounty, now the bounty thread is blocked
Unfortunately, Latoken Bounty is closed completely. The bounty managr will contact each participant individually later
I'm a little late. Grin
Activity: 238
What happened to the bounty? I participated in the bounty, now the bounty thread is blocked
LAToken was forced to stop their bounty program. This has already been discussed here a couple of times. You must try to write in their official telegram chat https://t.me/latoken for tech support, if you earned some bonuses for bounty, they will charge it for you. Or just wait answer from official LAToken representative here, but i think that he say the same thing for you.
Unfortunately, Latoken Bounty is closed completely. The bounty managr will contact each participant individually later
Why is it so big bonus – 12 %. Don’t you think that is strange?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 434
I believe you guys have come quite far from the topic subject...
Not at all. LAToken's strategy will depend on the China's decisions, and its cryptocurrency - however a cryptocurrency it will be - will contact with LAToken anyway.
It may be so that China will allow its citizens to buy LAT for their crypto. And it may be so that China will forbid LAToken. That's what matters.
This is a very exciting topic. I think China cryptomarket more important for LAT even then American's. I am very carefully catch every news from China and whole Asia.
Sorry pal. Just little stagnation today. There are almost no new complicated substantive questions that would be interesting to make out. Hope for some newbies tomorrow. Wink
I want to know what issues can LAT resolve. Can it persuade China to slow down its regulations?
I still don't understand why some people think Government will not come in and regulate the space this year alone more than 1 Billion USD have been raised and if that huge amount go down the drain some people here will be calling on security agents to help them with their funds. It is not left for the space to adapt and comply by the incoming regulation
It is little difficult to understand you for me. You mean that China goverment absolutelly will not remove the ICO ban? But how it linked with 1B raised by different ICO?
I missed such an cool discussion. Cry
Guys, calm down. LAToken will comply with China's regulations. As CryptoLogo has mentioned, it doesn't need troubles from both sides.
Which regualtions are you talking about, ICO or token sale was an outright ban in China unless there is a need development and I read that some developers have even started refunding investors' fund
Very interesting. Can you post a link on this article? Also in my understanding, business ALWAYS needs developent and additional funds for this development.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Guys, calm down. LAToken will comply with China's regulations. As CryptoLogo has mentioned, it doesn't need troubles from both sides.

Which regualtions are you talking about, ICO or token sale was an outright ban in China unless there is a need development and I read that some developers have even started refunding investors' fund
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I want to know what issues can LAT resolve. Can it persuade China to slow down its regulations?

I still don't understand why some people think Government will not come in and regulate the space this year alone more than 1 Billion USD have been raised and if that huge amount go down the drain some people here will be calling on security agents to help them with their funds. It is not left for the space to adapt and comply by the incoming regulation
Jump to: