Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 138. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Guys, calm down. LAToken will comply with China's regulations. As CryptoLogo has mentioned, it doesn't need troubles from both sides.
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
I believe you guys have come quite far from the topic subject...
I want to know what issues can LAT resolve. Can it persuade China to slow down its regulations?
www.fintropy.io
You must be joking. There are so much NGOs, funds etc. Cryptocurrency is a non-state institute btw.
Cryptocurrency is being adopted by states, and it may mean that it will lose its independence. Rumors have it that the recent China's decisions are targeted to clean the way for a Beijing-controlled cryptocurrency.
It can't be totally controlled by it. The blockchain technology itself states it that every transaction made is forever. Before some Politburo-appointed officials will realize that a specific transaction is contrary to the China's interests it will be done for good. Or bad.
Oh, I don't think that it will be used by those whose intend is to disserve the Central Standing Comitee. The zest is in another matter. Possessing an independent blockchain tech the Chinese crypto-economy will be independent from the global crypto market.
How in the world can it be independent? It seems to me it will be listed on exchanges anyway.
Will it be certainly exchanged for crypto? Or for renminbi only? Renminbi is a reserve currency now, just like USD.
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
Not at all. LAToken's strategy will depend on the China's decisions, and its cryptocurrency - however a cryptocurrency it will be - will contact with LAToken anyway.
It may be so that China will allow its citizens to buy LAT for their crypto. And it may be so that China will forbid LAToken. That's what matters.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
You must be joking. There are so much NGOs, funds etc. Cryptocurrency is a non-state institute btw.
Cryptocurrency is being adopted by states, and it may mean that it will lose its independence. Rumors have it that the recent China's decisions are targeted to clean the way for a Beijing-controlled cryptocurrency.
It can't be totally controlled by it. The blockchain technology itself states it that every transaction made is forever. Before some Politburo-appointed officials will realize that a specific transaction is contrary to the China's interests it will be done for good. Or bad.
Oh, I don't think that it will be used by those whose intend is to disserve the Central Standing Comitee. The zest is in another matter. Possessing an independent blockchain tech the Chinese crypto-economy will be independent from the global crypto market.
How in the world can it be independent? It seems to me it will be listed on exchanges anyway.
www.fintropy.io
www.fintropy.io
www.fintropy.io
I was wondering recently: can cryptocurrency benefit mutual understanding between nations?
I believe we have discussed something related to this earlier, but the international nature of LAToken just keeps arising these thoughts.
On one hand, it can meet the requirements of WTO somehow. On the other hand, governments doesn't care about WTO tbh. May LAToken practices bring more order to that system?
You mean that since the trustees will have to act as a mediator between the buyer and the owner they will link countries?
I didn't mean that but this is a good idea.
Maybe it's more about that the governments will be working together in the KYC sphere?
That's possible too, but personally I stick to the idea that states keep losing their power. The future belongs to corporations.
Indeed. What kind of future? 2027? Or 3489? Or 40M? Or 802,701?
Are you hinting out that we have to wait quite a long time?
Probably. There are no signs of the transaction of power to non-state actors now.
I was wondering recently: can cryptocurrency benefit mutual understanding between nations?
I believe we have discussed something related to this earlier, but the international nature of LAToken just keeps arising these thoughts.
On one hand, it can meet the requirements of WTO somehow. On the other hand, governments doesn't care about WTO tbh. May LAToken practices bring more order to that system?
You mean that since the trustees will have to act as a mediator between the buyer and the owner they will link countries?
Maybe it's more about that the governments will be working together in the KYC sphere?
That's possible too, but personally I stick to the idea that states keep losing their power. The future belongs to corporations.
Are you hinting out that we have to wait quite a long time?
www.fintropy.io
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
From the point of view of fulfilling the criterion "high tech, low life", many countries lived in cyberpunk already. Grin
Well, let's hope LAToken will make it "high tech, high life"
At least for us, like investors. Smiley
The cyberpunk that we deserve. Cool
I don't believe there will be "Ghost in the Shell" IRL, but maybe in a way...  Wink
From the point of view of fulfilling the criterion "high tech, low life", many countries lived in cyberpunk already. Grin
Well, let's hope LAToken will make it "high tech, high life"
I don't believe there will be "Ghost in the Shell" IRL, but maybe in a way...  Wink
www.fintropy.io
Cryptocurriencies and trade based on them can be good for understading between some people from different nations. But for goverments and states this tendencies not good i think.
Well, it's arguably. Governments desire to control the financial flows indeed, but not for the expense of their stability. And some free-trade will benefit to their stability.
On the other hand, there is money-laundering and illegal activities financing. But LAToken will implement KYC, and governments will cooperate both with LAToken and each other in order to increase their security.
Perhaps my views on this question are too pessimistic, but i see "money-laundering and illegal activities financing" one of the most important spheres of activity of almost any state. I am pretty sure that no one modern state will help to make their financial activities more open for anybody.
Well, it's not up to LAToken to disclose states' financial activities even in case it will become a super-corporation Cheesy
But it will do its part to prevent such activities of non-states actors.
I would rather say "keep out from trade platform". The fight against illegal activity is due to other organizations. Smiley
Yes, indeed. LAToken doesn't want troubles from both sides  Smiley
I don't believe there will be "Ghost in the Shell" IRL, but maybe in a way...  Wink
Activity: 238
Cryptocurriencies and trade based on them can be good for understading between some people from different nations. But for goverments and states this tendencies not good i think.
Well, it's arguably. Governments desire to control the financial flows indeed, but not for the expense of their stability. And some free-trade will benefit to their stability.
On the other hand, there is money-laundering and illegal activities financing. But LAToken will implement KYC, and governments will cooperate both with LAToken and each other in order to increase their security.
Perhaps my views on this question are too pessimistic, but i see "money-laundering and illegal activities financing" one of the most important spheres of activity of almost any state. I am pretty sure that no one modern state will help to make their financial activities more open for anybody.
Well, it's not up to LAToken to disclose states' financial activities even in case it will become a super-corporation Cheesy
But it will do its part to prevent such activities of non-states actors.
I would rather say "keep out from trade platform". The fight against illegal activity is due to other organizations. Smiley
Jump to: